What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Not never, just not in the near future.

If anything happens to the oversea Chinese, then PRC will be your haven, so don't hate it.

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see what happened to them?

If they hate China, they can f*ck off.

Why should we provide shelter to foreigners who hate China?

Don't we have enough brothers and sisters to take care of already?

Still not sleeping yet? Ottawa time is 3 and Vancouver time is 12?

Yep, then you guys should stop ganging up on me, and I have to work tomorrow.

I am not afraid to answer any of your trolling, and see that I am really patient with you guys even though it is a waste of time.

how ccp treats its own people in china? dont anticipate them for help

Much better than its predecessor, at least people can live and work.

From 1911 to 1949, what we had from this period?

I am not afraid to answer any of your trolling, and see that I am really patient with you guys even though it is a waste of time.

Much better than its predecessor, at least people can live and work.

From 1911 to 1949, what we had from this period?
thank us for helping you make money

Brother, why do you care what these China-hating Thai/Malays say anyway?

It doesn't matter, our motherland keeps growing stronger with each passing day. If they are upset then that means we must be doing something right. :china:

If they hate China, they can f*ck off.

Why should we provide shelter to foreigners who hate China?

Don't we have enough brothers and sisters to take care of already?

They can definitely demand the shelter from ROC, since the Indonesian Chinese back 1998 also believed so.

Brother, why do you care what these China-hating Thai/Malays say anyway?

It doesn't matter, our motherland keeps growing stronger with each passing day. If they are upset then that means we must be doing something right. :china:
手淫傷身,意淫強國

手淫傷身,意淫強國

It's not a fantasy, China is already the largest trading nation in the world, the largest creditor in the world, the largest manufacturer in the world. :china: And soon to become the largest economy in the world, and that is only the beginning.

You can 打飛機 all you like over Thailand, it has nothing to do with us.

Exactly, never return to China because it's run by CCP. Keep hating the Chinese government for all i care.

I think CPC will still try to save these haters if they got persecuted oversea.

See with the case of the Indonesian Chinese, these people are diehard KMT supporters, and it should be KMT's duty to save their supporters.

KMT failed to deliver its promise, while CPC tried to help them, but these people refused to accept the help.

Later, they got massacred, but many idiots are still blaming CPC for the whole mess.

So, I think CPC will still save their a$$ if sh1t happens to them.

I think CPC will still try to save these haters if they got persecuted oversea.

See with the case of the Indonesian Chinese, these people are diehard KMT supporters, it should be KMT's duty to save their supporters.

KMT didn't deliver its promise, while CPC tried to help them, but these people refused to accept the help.

Later, they got massacred, but many idiots are still blaming CPC for the whole mess.

So, I think CPC will still save their a$$ if sh1t happens to them.

Bad idea, the CCP should not help China-hating foreigners.

Only those who are loyal to the PRC/China should be helped.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom