What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

you dont know difference between china and ccp.

I know the difference. I support China, not any political party.

The PRC = China. Everyone in the world knows this, every major country recognizes this, as well as the UN and international law. When Taiwan has to participate in any international event, they have to use the name "Chinese Taipei". :P

Chinese patriots will love China, which is the PRC.

I think it is very revealing, that all the KMT supporters seem to hate China. :lol:

They will always prefer to side with foreigners to hurt China, just like Wang Jingwei.

Chiang had an agreement with the Imperial Japan; it is to concede Dongbei to Japan, while having the cooperation to crack down the CPC guerrilla fighters.

However, Japan was simply too ambitious and wanted to swallow the entire China. Meanwhile, Japan has fought the US, and KMT saw the US was much more powerful, that's why they eventually decided to declare the war on Japan and joint the US.

Do you mean his parents is working for CCP and send him to stay Canada never come back.

:rofl:

My parents are not the CPC members.

They hate politics and never care about it.

I believe SS here wants to say that every Chinese living abroad should not love China but instead show loyalty to their foreign country. :crazy:

Yes, Isn't it amuse contradiction?
And he say he will never go back to PRC

Yes, Isn't it amuse contradiction?
And he say he will never go back to PRC

Not never, just not in the near future.

If anything happens to the oversea Chinese, then PRC will be your haven, so don't hate it.

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see what happened to them?

Chiang had an agreement with the Imperial Japan; it is to concede Dongbei to Japan, while having the cooperation to crack down the CPC guerrilla fighters.

However, Japan was simply too ambitious and wanted to swallow the entire China. Meanwhile, Japan has fought the US, and KMT saw the US was much more powerful, that's why they eventually decided to declare the war on Japan and joint the US.

My parents are not the CPC members.

They hate politics and never care about it.
come back to china, to smell the poison air,drink the smelly water and use 三氯 to feed your kids

If anything happens to the oversea Chinese, then PRC will be your haven, so don't hate it.

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see hat happened to them?
how ccp treats its own people in china? dont anticipate them for help

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see hat happened to them?

Still not sleeping yet? Ottawa time is 3 and Vancouver time is 12?

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see what happened to them?
Ahh ok.. then that is a different case. Then there is no contradiction here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom