What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

No, it's about loving your motherland.

Me and ChineseTiger1986 love our motherland, which is the PRC/China.

You love your motherland, which is Thailand. Lux de Veritas loves his motherland, which is wherever the Malays came from.
love your motherland, so why stayed at canada? drink the canada water, eat the canada rice and you claim you love China? Ungrateful

love your motherland, so why stayed at canada? drink the canada water, eat the canada rice and you claim you love China? Ungrateful

ChineseTiger1986 is a true Chinese patriot, no one will ever doubt his loyalty to China. :china:

He doesn't need to explain himself to some Thai and Malays.

That's out of question, the family is the core value for everyone.

However, for the political preference, I can still choose to support the regime which I prefer.
you dont obey by the rules of maozedong. In his mind, nothing is more important than him and China. Parents is nothing for you if you are really a good student of CCP. learn you a$$ history

ChineseTiger1986 is a true Chinese patriot, no one will ever doubt his loyalty to China. :china:

yes, because he is ungrateful to canada, who gave him everything now. he does this to canada, cant he do the same to beloved china? kidding

even the top CCP leaders dont's trust chinese education.

Xi Mingze is definitely not going to find a job in China's military industrial complex, so no one would deny that the finance education in the US is superior.

Even you want to become an engineer for China's military industrial complex, pursuing the study aboard will still not be a bad idea. We had Qian Xuesen, who was also graduated and worked in the US. Come back with the foreign knowledge is always a good idea.

you dont obey by the rules of maozedong. In his mind, nothing is more important than him and China. Parents is nothing for you if you are really a good student of CCP. learn you a$$ history

yes, because he is ungrateful to canada, who gave him everything now. he does this to canada, cant he do the same to beloved china? kidding
Xi Mingze is definitely not going to find a job in China's military industrial complex, so no one would deny that the finance education in the US is superior.

Even you want to become an engineer for China's military industrial complex, pursuing the study aboard will still not be a bad idea. We had Qian Xuesen, who was also graduated and worked in the US. Come back with the foreign knowledge is always a good idea.

ChineseTiger, you so free, no need to work? Now is sleeping time in Canada and you still awake. You seems to comment and comment 24 hours.

Exactly. Our students need to absorb and build up knowledge overseas, this will strongly benefit China's economy.

I know that most Chinese students who go overseas to study are still loyal to China, I have spoken to many of them myself, they are very patriotic.

Because I love PRC means that I am ungrateful to Canada? What is this logic?

Did I say anything bad about Canada? Does PRC ever harm Canada's national interests?

Just I am living in a western country, so I have no right to defend my motherland against the US imperialism?

Not everyone here has the KMT deserter mentality, who thinks the US is their grandfather and must defend it at any cost.

ChineseTiger, you so free, no need to work? Now is sleeping time in Canada and you still awake. You seems to comment and comment 24 hours.
maybe a 50fen

Did I say anything bad about Canada? Does PRC ever harm Canada's national interests?

Just I am living in a western country, so I have no right to defend my motherland against the US imperialism?

Not everyone here has the KMT deserter mentality, who thinks the US is their grandfather and must defend it at any cost.
if you love china and want to defend it, do as the malaysian chinese did in the WW11, come back and joined the amy and fight for China. dont stay at canada with crying love china

dont mention USA, we are talking you China loving masturbation

That seems to be exactly what he is saying, like he has become more Thai than even the Thai.
Love China does not mean needing to lick the coock of ccp

maybe a 50fen

if you love china and want to defend it, do as the malaysian chinese did in the WW11, come back and joined the amy and fight for China. dont stay at canada with crying love china

There is no war in China right now.

Now it is the age of the modern warfare, and I don't think PLA will need me to join them.

PRC is militarily strong enough to defend against anyone, unlike the weakling ROC.

Exactly. Our students need to absorb and build up knowledge overseas, this will strongly benefit China's economy.

I know that most Chinese students who go overseas to study are still loyal to China, I have spoken to many of them myself, they are very patriotic.
they love china but they try their best to stay abroad like u

:rofl: His words and his foot is different. hahahaha....

He said he plan to stay and root at Canada. He perhaps love PRC but his parent don't

:omghaha:

Soon he will become Canadian whose loyalty is with PRC

:woot:

and subjected to Canada's suspecious. The very story of Indonesia Chinese

:omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom