What's new

How US scheme to catch Chinese spies in American corporations and labs is enabling what it tries to prevent, amid accusations of racial profiling and

You shall stop acting like kids to use these lame argument as excuse. So u mean no american migrant from US or given up their green card and move to other countries? Just becos some migrate from US, that means US must be shxt?

Migrate sure but give up citizenship..that's another story.
Certainly not 10's of thousands a year. Maybe in a bad year a total of 5,000 renounce their citizenship..and that covers every country.

Unfortunate I have seen in US corporations treating Russian or Iranian customers differently or simply denying them service

Now China
And Muslims, there is rampant discrimination in Silicon valley against blacks and Muslims.

Its a heaven for hidden embezzle cash or those spoilt brat who wants freedom to rob and steal or take drugs. It's good US taken these trash from China and become even more of a trash.

Ah so you have tens of thousands of crooks in China fleeing every year? What a lame excuse.

Don't forget, US accept dual citizenship. They don't give up US citizenship doesn't mean anything becos they got a backup. US is just a stepping stone.

You going to let the diaspora back in?

China has 1.4 billion population. You think the example represent a big proportion?

You have 10's of thousands of people fleeing permanently to all corners of the earth...not just the US.

Migrate sure but give up citizenship..that's another story.
Certainly not 10's of thousands a year. Maybe in a bad year a total of 5,000 renounce their citizenship..and that covers every country.
US has less than 400 million population and China has 1.4 billion and u think 10k is a higher percentage compare to US? Stop deluding yourself. As I say the shxt has hit back at you. Indeed, US is a shxt country.

US has less than 400 million population and China has 1.4 billion and u think 10k is a higher percentage compare to US? Stop deluding yourself. As I say the shxt has hit back at you. Indeed, US is a shxt country.

You really are severely clueless to the situation since you are actually specifying 10K when I was saying 10's of thousands ..and that is just the ones gaining US citizenship..not others. Now throw in another few 10's of thousands just immigrating every year.

I can't have an intelligent conversation with somebody in severe denial of the numbers.

Persons Naturalized by Region and Country of Birth: Fiscal Years 2017 to 2019

Chinese Naturalizations
2020: 23,400
2019: 39,490
2018: 39,600
2017: 37,674
2016: 35,794
2015: 31,241
2014: 30,284
2013: 35,387
2012: 31,868
2011: 32,864
2010: 33,969
2009: 37,130
2008: 40,017
2007: 33,134
2006: 35,387
2005: 31,708
2004: 27,309
2003: 24,014
2002: 32,018
Google:
U.S. Naturalizations site:dhs.gov

That's around 630,000 people gaining US citizenship in less than 20 years.
This is not a tiny number. It will fill up your 2022 Beijing Olympic National (Nest) stadium almost 8 times.

Beijing_National_Stadium_2008_Summer_Paralympicss.jpg

Almost 8 times a stadium like this (and remember this is just a small part of the stadium being shown) is not a tiny number no matter how hard you try and spin it that it is.

This is just counting the Chinese who have gained US Citizenship. If we add in those who haven't yet we'll be adding another bunch of stadiums.

Last edited:
You really are severely clueless to the situation since you are actually specifying 10K when I was saying 10's of thousands ..and that is just the ones gaining US citizenship..not others. Now throw in another few 10's of thousands just immigrating every year.

I can't have an intelligent conversation with somebody in severe denial of the numbers.

Chinese Naturalizations
Google:
Take out dual citizenship and I can guarantee the number of people giving up US citizenship will triple. China do not have such system and it does not promote loyalty. How many US will stay in US if draft US citizen to fight a war? Many having dual citizenship becos they can easily escape shxt when one side happened.

And What nonsense are you talking about? You think 23000 is a lot when China has 1.4 billion population? You are the one with foolish comparison just trying to fool yourself.

Take out dual citizenship and I can guarantee the number of people giving up US citizenship will triple. China do not have such system and it does not promote loyalty. How many US will stay in US if draft US citizen to fight a war? Many having dual citizenship becos they can easily escape shxt when one side happened.

And What nonsense are you talking about? You think 23000 is a lot when China has 1.4 billion population? You are the one with foolish comparison just trying to fool yourself.

You have it backwards. You are just searching desperately for excuses.

China says if you gain US citizenship you lose your Chinese citizenship forever so I'm not sure what you are talking about. So if a war breaks out in China the dual citizens can flee back to the US. If a war breaks out in the US China won't let the dual citizens back in...because they don't recognize you as a citizen anymore.

So I don't see how this is a benefit in China's favor at all. If dual citizenship is revoked by the US that just means any US citizen who had become a Chinese citizen (which is incredibly hard) would be out of luck if they ever wanted to move back to the US.

FactorU.S. CitizenshipChinese Citizenship
Dual NationalityThe U.S. does recognize dual nationality in the sense that holding another country’s passport will not lead to revocation of U.S. citizenship. See 7 FAM 080(e), 082.China does not recognize dual nationality for Chinese citizens. A Chinese citizen who acquires foreign citizenship of his own free will automatically lose Chinese citizenship. See PRC Nationality Law, arts. 3, 9.

Last edited:
You have it backwards. You are just searching desperately for excuses.

China says if you gain US citizenship you lose your Chinese citizenship forever so I'm not sure what you are talking about. So if a war breaks out in China the dual citizens can flee back to the US. If a war breaks out in the US China won't let the dual citizens back in...because they don't recognize you as a citizen anymore.

So I don't see how this is a benefit in China's favor at all. If dual citizenship is revoked by the US that just means any US citizen who had become a Chinese citizen (which is incredibly hard) would be out of luck if they ever wanted to move back to the US.

FactorU.S. CitizenshipChinese Citizenship
Dual NationalityThe U.S. does recognize dual nationality in the sense that holding another country’s passport will not lead to revocation of U.S. citizenship. See 7 FAM 080(e), 082.China does not recognize dual nationality for Chinese citizens. A Chinese citizen who acquires foreign citizenship of his own free will automatically lose Chinese citizenship. See PRC Nationality Law, arts. 3, 9.
You still have your German, dutch , Sweden and many other EU dual citizenship who will avoid the draft and renounced their US citizenship if war happened. You give them a choice. Of cos, chances of American giving up their citizenship is lowered.

But fact is, shxt happened in USA and these dual citizenship american will be more than happy to throw away US passport.

You still have your German, dutch , Sweden and many other EU dual citizenship who will avoid the draft and renounced their US citizenship if war happened. You give them a choice. Of cos, chances of American giving up their citizenship is lowered.

But fact is, shxt happened in USA and these dual citizenship american will be more than happy to throw away US passport.

LOL!!! Oh now you really are desperately grasping at straws by suddenly switching to Europe after your China angle failed miserably.

You do realize that in 1941 over 20% of the US population had German backgrounds and we were fighting against...you guessed it...Germany...that means we had people shooting at their own close relatives. Our top General's last name was Eisenhower (ie Eisenhauer) !! How German can you get!

So it worked out well back then so not sure why you suddenly think it would be different now. Most of the people who have European backgrounds have now been here over 100 years so they don't even identify with being European anymore.

You going to switch to Russia, Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, India, Philippines, and South Korea next?

Any other lame excuses?

Last edited:
LOL!!! Oh now you really are desperately grasping at straws by suddenly switching to Europe after your China angle failed miserably.

You do realize that in 1941 over 20% of the US population had German backgrounds and we were fighting against...you guessed it...Germany...that means we had people shooting at their own close relatives. Our top General's last name was Eisenhower!! How German can you get!

So it worked out well back then so not sure why you suddenly think it would be different now. Most of the people who have European backgrounds have now been here over 100 years so they don't even identify with being European anymore.

You going to switch to Russia, Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, India, Philippines, and South Korea next?

Any other lame excuses?
They are not lame excuses but real fact, these dual citizenship will not fight for USA or stay in US when things go bad. I am sorry for exposing the painful truth of failed dual citizenship.

They are not lame excuses but real fact, these dual citizenship will not fight for USA or stay in US when things go bad. I am sorry for exposing the painful truth of failed dual citizenship.

Haha...I guess WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam drafts don't count in your book. Nor all the people who served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and all the other places.

Last edited:
Haha...I guess WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam drafts don't count in your book. Nor all the people who served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and all the other places.

You like to pull out donkey years old stuff to prove your revelant in 2022? Thanks to US freedom of speech, media and their right. These new US generation will never obey your draft and will do whatever they can to escape it. Especially those dual citizenship, you can continue to live in your denial.

You like to pull out donkey years old stuff to prove your revelant in 2022? Thanks to US freedom of speech, media and their right. These new US generation will never obey your draft and will do whatever they can to escape it. Especially those dual citizenship, you can continue to live in your denial.

haha!! How is Chinese-Americans or other people fighting in Aghanistan and Iraq irrelevant in 2022?

We also had Chinese-Americans happily shooting at Chinese forces in Korea. Even using language deception by faking they were Chinese forces to get the Chinese soldiers to put their guns down so they could get grenaded.

Look at all the medals this guy got on his lapel for shooting up the Chinese forces!!

Last edited:
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/f.../2019/21_0824_plcy_naturalizations_fy2019.pdf

Chinese Naturalizations
Google:

Seems like this is the most accurate picture of migration provided by Harmatia.

Average around 30K every year migration to US.

I think this average will continue as long as nothing too dramatic happens like war. And this pattern of migration continues until China reaches a similar level of development compared to US. Even as China in the last twenty years have created much more wealth and made people more satisfied with conditions, there are millions of poor people still. Until those millions become lifted out of poverty or even relative poverty these days, they would all prefer to migrate to the US or other first world and developed countries. But this number of Chinese people who want to migrate out is declining so fast that this yearly 30K average migration doesn't show. If US doesn't cap migration numbers, in the past US would have 1.5 billion Chinese migrate in on one year (if possible) nowadays it'll have a few hundred million migrate over if no cap or physical limit.

This is why China isn't a developed country and South Korea only last year officially went from developing to developed.

Either China finished development and makes everyone on similar level of income compared to US or US stops accepting migration, nothing will change with those patterns.

The other side is to focus on the above average. Most prefer staying in China or returning to China. All those around me who studied in Australia selected to return to China except those who are from small towns, villages or third tier cities. They cannot move around easily in China and afford expensive cities so staying in Australia is much more preferred. Also the income in Australia is much higher compared to a village or third tier even second tier city in China on average. Of these people from small towns and villages with average income parents who can afford assistance for international study, only 1 in 5 or so choose to stay. The rest still choose to go home. 1 in 5 of these students makes tens of thousands of people. Every single one from tier 1 city choose to go home, claiming Australia is boring and backwards or whatever personal attitude they have.

There will be migration from China to US as long as there are some millions of Chinese who are in poverty or relative poverty. This doesn't mean that much except that China hasn't yet completed development.

If someone were to offer migration and citizenship to US in 1960 China, over 99% of people would take it. In 1980 over 80%, in 2000 over 50%, in 2010 maybe only 30%, these days I'd say the proportion of Chinese who would choose US citizenship over Chinese citizenship is no more than 30% or 20%. Most even in lower tier cities or smaller towns still have family and friends and familiarity there. Even if their lives are improved with migrating to US, they consider all those other factors and many more than in the past would choose to stay.

20% or so of Chinese nowadays would be happy to swap Chinese passport for US passport is still >0% and that is nearly 300 million people. But the amount compared to the past is night and day.

I think it's worth remembering this bigger picture and the trends.

Back
Top Bottom