What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Not just starlets but Coal magnates, relatives of PRC leaders. PRC leaders relative really know how to show true loyalty by staying in Singapore.

I do not want to expose them here.

Some PRC leaders are known to send their kids to North America, due the better environment.

Xi Mingze was also sent to Harvard, and it was Peng Liyuan's idea. You should know that the women are usually not politically sensitive.

Now due the tension between China and the US, Xi Jinping is definitely calling his daughter back to China.

Some PRC leaders are known to send their kids to North America, due the better environment.

Xi Mingze was also sent to Harvard, and it was Peng Liyuan's idea. You should know that the women are usually not politically sensitive.

Now due the tension between China and the US, Xi Jinping is definitely calling her daughter back to China.

Give you one example of minor elites.

沈冰 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

1996年,只念了几个月又被保送到南洋理工大学继续读书,毕业后在新加坡《联合早报》担任一年财经记者。 2001年,沈冰进入中国中央电视台担任主持人,主持《对话》、《经济半小时》、《新闻会客厅》节目。2008年北京奧運,沈冰擔任中央电视台奥运频道的总主持人。2009年2月,沈冰擔任中央政法委影视中心副主任。2013年12月初,沈冰因涉前中央政法委周永康案,被中紀委帶走調查。

This girl who married top property tycoon and mistress of Zhou Yongkang is my school mate, and same year.

Guess how many PRC here. You can come and see for yourselves. They are incredibly rich. Some even say "Singaporeans are too poor"

Give you one example of minor elites.

沈冰 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

1996年,只念了几个月又被保送到南洋理工大学继续读书,毕业后在新加坡《联合早报》担任一年财经记者。 2001年,沈冰进入中国中央电视台担任主持人,主持《对话》、《经济半小时》、《新闻会客厅》节目。2008年北京奧運,沈冰擔任中央电视台奥运频道的总主持人。2009年2月,沈冰擔任中央政法委影视中心副主任。2013年12月初,沈冰因涉前中央政法委周永康案,被中紀委帶走調查。

This girl who married top property tycoon and mistress of Zhou Yongkang is my school mate, and same year.

Guess how many PRC here. You can come and see for yourselves. They are incredibly rich. Some even say "Singaporeans are too poor"

Many PRC prefer North America due its better environment and vast habitable lands, it is not that they really love the US "democracy".

BTW, Zhou Yongkang is already down, now it is useless to mention any of his connection.

Because everyone now knows that the PRC = China. This is simply a fact. :china:

And all true Chinese patriots will love China. Because China is our ancestral motherland.

If any foreign national hates the PRC/China then they are not my compatriots, to me they are no different from any other foreigner, doesn't matter if they are half Chinese and half Malay either, or even fully descended from ethnic Chinese, they are still foreigners.

Most of them are Mestizo, and they hate the pure blood Chinese.

They also hate the North Chinese, because PRC's political capital is in North China.

They want the South Chinese to side with them to rebel against PRC.

Many PRC prefer North America due its better environment and vast habitable lands, it is not that they really love the US "democracy".

BTW, Zhou Yongkang is already down, now it is useless to mention any of his connection.

They also hate the North Chinese, because PRC's political capital is in North China.

想象力倒是丰富

I don't know why the SEA Chinese such as SS and Lux always feel insecure with the inferiority complex.

Maybe this could be reason that they hate PRC so much? Since most of us grow up within the PRC culture.

Chinese Dragon didn't grow up with the PRC culture either, but he loves PRC due his strong patriotism. But as for SS and Lux, I only see their jealousy of the PRC achievements.
love China? come back!

love China? come back!

ChineseTiger1986 is a true Chinese patriot, doesn't matter if he is living in Canada, his loyalty is always towards the PRC/China.

I think they support the ROC simply because they hate the Chinese race.

And they think half Thai half Malay is a better Chinese than actual Chinese. :cheesy:

It's nothing to do with them supporting ROC policies. They only support them because they think the ROC can hurt China.

Now due the tension between China and the US, Xi Jinping is definitely calling his daughter back to China.
even the top CCP leaders dont's trust chinese education.

love China? come back!

I can't, since my parents really want me to stay in Canada.

I personally prefer to live in China although the living environment isn't as good as in Canada, but most of us the post-80 are the obedient child who will mostly obey the wish our parents.

BTW, it doesn't matter where I live, I can support any country I like. Even there are the born ABC who chose to support PRC, meanwhile still live in the US.

ChineseTiger1986 is a true Chinese patriot, doesn't matter if he is living in Canada, his loyalty is always towards the PRC/China.

I think they support the ROC simply because they hate the Chinese race.

And they think half Thai half Malay is a better Chinese than actual Chinese. :cheesy:

It's nothing to do with them supporting ROC policies. They only support them because they think the ROC can hurt China.
so love China or not, it's no matter where you are, but whether you like the smell of CCP ***?

I can't, since my parents really want me to stay in Canada.

I personally prefer to live in China although the living environment isn't as good as in Canada, but most of us the post-80 are the obedient child who will mostly obey our parents.

BTW, it doesn't matter where I live, I can support any country I like. Even there are the born ABC who chose to support PRC, meanwhile still live in the US.
your parents are more important than you beloved communist china?

Hi Songyuke, you are PRC migrated to Thailand?
I am 老泰龙种。

Not my wild imagination, but your motive is definitely quite clear to everybody in this forum.

I really doubt this Chinese Tiger stay in Canada because he seems like having the same time zone with me. Or ChineseTiger you got so much $$$ that you are not working and have odd awake hours.

so love China or not, it's no matter where you are, but whether you like the smell of CCP ***?

No, it's about loving your motherland.

Me and ChineseTiger1986 love our motherland, which is the PRC/China.

You love your motherland, which is Thailand. Lux de Veritas loves his motherland, which is wherever the Malays came from.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom