What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

white americans speak only english but most of their ancestry isnt english but german, irish and scotish etc

Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg

We r not the Chinese ?
:rofl: U r ture Chinese coz now not living in CCP nation .. but maybe ur parents or u ever born in PRC.

Are your mother a true Chinese ?

东森新闻:
一群台湾学生围攻台北“总统府”,学生们对白狼说:“我们是台湾人,不是中国人。” 白狼咆哮:“难道你们不是从中国女人B里出来的?” ... ...
white wolf is too rude. But the fact is so.

white americans speak only english but most of their ancestry isnt english but german, irish and scotish etc

The ruling class of the US is perhaps still mostly belong to the British people of the Norman stock, probably related to William the Conqueror.

Since the German Americans make up the largest population among the white Americans, but still very few US Presidents have the German root.

Even for Obama, his white side is mostly English and Irish.

This map isn't accurate at all, just look at the counties in South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, that is claims as counties with the largest population being African-American. It even shows Maryland's Dorchester county as purple, when Dorchester county is 70% white and less than 30% African-American. It's not even possible for there to be so many black majority counties when blacks make up 13%-14% of the US population.

This map isn't accurate at all, just look at the counties in South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, that is claims as counties with the largest population being African-American. It even shows Maryland's Dorchester county as purple, when Dorchester county is 70% white and less than 30% African-American. It's not even possible for there to be so many black majority counties when blacks make up 13%-14% of the US population.

Hi @A1Kaid , I believe that in the quantitative display of the population, there might be skewing due to sampling errors, or due to a decrease in response by citizens of a particular ethnic group. This can manifest in under-representation. The source of this was the US Census Bureau, and data was from 2000. We can assume that there have been some significant changes since the 14 years.

Thanks, sir.

Hi @senheiser ,

English is the official language in the United States. And to clarify with you, in my post I was referencing only the Americans who have Anglo-Saxon ethnic background. I do agree with you that there is a substantial amount of Caucasian Americans with German , and other Northern European ancestry.

yes, in some way

PRC chinese are not different from those chinese in SEA, they dont fight for our rights in china two

you come back first to suffer from your beloved ccp

I think you will feel quite heart broken seeing these PRC commenters.

Nevertheless they talk talk only... Their elites and rich are all fleeing overseas to places like Australia and Singapore. PRC especially the upper class do not want to become PRC.

PRC is famous for 裸官, 投资移民.

If you understand their inferiority complex, you wont have any difficulties in keeping yourselves cool.

I think you will feel quite heart broken seeing these PRC commenters.

Nevertheless they talk talk only... Their elites and rich are all fleeing overseas to places like Australia and Singapore. PRC especially the upper class do not want to become PRC.

PRC is famous for 裸官, 投资移民.

If you understand their inferiority complex, you wont have any difficulties in keeping yourselves cool.

I really don't understand why Malays like yourself are so concerned about the PRC (China)?

We are soon going to become the largest economy in the world, we are already the largest trading nation in the world, the largest creditors in the world, the largest manufacturers in the world, etc. That's because of Chinese people, not Malays.

And Thai Chinese is more true? LOL

I don't know why the SEA Chinese such as SS and Lux always feel insecure with the inferiority complex.

Maybe this could be reason that they hate PRC so much? Since most of us grow up within the PRC culture.

Chinese Dragon didn't grow up with the PRC culture either, but he loves PRC due his strong patriotism. But as for SS and Lux, I only see their jealousy of the PRC achievements.

Last edited:
I don't know the SEA Chinese such as SS and Lux always feel insecure with the inferiority complex.

Maybe this could be reason that they hate PRC so much? Since most of us grow up within the PRC culture.

I don't know the SEA Chinese such as SS and Lux always feel insecure with the inferiority complex.

You over hypothesized. Many people want to join me and become Malay. So now Malay = PRC and PRC = Malay. There are many PRC elites in Singapore. They can be 新新加坡人

Gong_Li_Cannes_2011.jpg

I don't know why the SEA Chinese such as SS and Lux always feel insecure with the inferiority complex.

Chinese Dragon didn't grow up with the PRC culture either, but he loves PRC due his strong patriotism. But as for SS and Lux, I only see the jealous of the PRC achievements.

Because everyone now knows that the PRC = China. This is simply a fact. :china:

And all true Chinese patriots will love China. Because China is our ancestral motherland.

If any foreign national hates the PRC/China then they are not my compatriots, to me they are no different from any other foreigner, doesn't matter if they are half Chinese and half Malay either, or even fully descended from ethnic Chinese, they are still foreigners.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom