What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Why CCP is bad? I really have no idea.
You should ask SS or Lux why CCP is bad. I bet the only thing they can come up with is Cultural Revolution, Tianmmen Square, didn't help Malay Chinese during the 60s. The country is so evil that 1.3 billion people still wishes to stay in their own country.
Even plenty rich Chinese people don't leave this poisonous China :rolleyes:

Oh and I forgot, China has more currency reserves than the rest of the world combined, at $4 trillion.

And that's just our currency reserves alone. :D

China is going to become a power like the world has never seen. And those China-hating Thai/Malays are so upset over this, and I cannot blame them either, they hate to see their enemy grow strong.

And after 2025 they won't even have an ROC to use as a weapon to hurt China either, that will have vanished from history.

Why do these capable Chinese living in Malaysia take this crap from the gov't? From post #227, Mr Soh cannot go to a gov't funded malay school. Can he not go to SG univ? Or China's university?

Why do wealthy Chinese still live in Malaysia?

They actually did this fight under the name of Communist. But also has racial implication as most of them are Malaysian Chinese.

Communist Insurgency War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They lost. But Thailand gave them Land to live, and protection from Malaysia's persecution.
Today you can find them at Betong, Thailand

Betong, Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Picture shows their tunnel in Thai territory for fighting Malaysia.
IMG_1362.jpg

page3.jpg

Last edited:
You should ask SS or Lux why CCP is bad. I bet the only thing they can come up with is Cultural Revolution, Tianmmen Square, didn't help Malay Chinese during the 60s. The country is so evil that 1.3 billion people still wishes to stay in their own country.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

culture revolution. many many chinese died

死人最多不是文革,是大跃进。不过大跃进是邓小平刘少奇干有份,没被搞臭。文革整了走资派,用否定文革搞臭毛

that's why they hate China and never return, to prevent one

老兄,你以为人人都没去过中国,以为还满街牛鬼蛇神?

本人去过中国超过十次。 你们老中在这里胡说八道,稍微顶顶你们,就被戴上反华铁帽。

老兄,你以为人人都没去过中国,以为还满街牛鬼蛇神?

本人去过中国超过十次。 你们老中在这里胡说八道,稍微顶顶你们,就被戴上反华铁帽。
超對。一要說說中國的缺點,奴才們就出來護主了。戴帽子是他們傳統,文革批鬥的時候都會被戴帽子。:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

超對。一要說說中國的缺點,奴才們就出來護主了。

當然,我們愛我們的祖國。:china:

You wouldn't understand, your 祖國 is not China, so you have no need to love China.

We Chinese do love China/PRC. Maybe you love the motherland of the Thai race or the Malay race instead, wherever they are.

當然,我們愛我們的祖國。:china:

You wouldn't understand, your 祖國 is not China, so you have no need to love China.

We Chinese do love China/PRC. Maybe you love the motherland of the Thai race or the Malay race instead, wherever they are.
文革傳統絲毫沒變,敵我之分還是搞的那麼清楚。戴帽子習慣還是運用自如。你才是馬來人。

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom