What's new

Malaysia wants India to send LCA-Tejas to the Country for Evaluations

You must be kidding me.
Tejas though a competent platform; HAL is no where near ready for it to be sold to other countries.
Atleast not until they get the production line in Nekkundi operational, which is going to be operational this year only.

First complete IAF's order book.

Also, I'm not so sure if Malaysia will buy a fighter aircraft that makes such heavy use of Israeli subsystems.
But we will know the requirements of probable customers....
We should send lca for evaluation

You must be kidding me.
Tejas though a competent platform; HAL is no where near ready for it to be sold to other countries.
Atleast not until they get the production line in Nekkundi operational, which is going to be operational this year only.

First complete IAF's order book.

Also, I'm not so sure if Malaysia will buy a fighter aircraft that makes such heavy use of Israeli subsystems.

Tejas Vs JF-17 Vs FA-50 will be interesting to look at.

If we get any foreign order, I hope one production line can be privatized.

IF NDA government is repeated in 2019... heavy privatisation in defence sector is ensured... I can tell you that TATA, L&T etc. are funding some IITians...

Under Modi we are moving from buyer to manufacturer... and if continuous improvement is done... we will be exporter too...

We have packed a big punch in this small wonder, Excellent handling, Excellent multirole capability, Superb softwares and algorithm, Decent payload, Highly Agile, superb radar and weapons, pin point ground attack capability with decent payload.

And an ECOSYSTEM FOR DEFENCE PRODUCT MANUFACTURING...

But we will know the requirements of probable customers....
We should send lca for evaluation

Not only requirement, we will get to see if Pakistan will really send its fighter to be compared & analyzed along with Tejas. This is going to be a tough decision for the establishment & Gov.t. Let's hope Pakistan won't again opt out of not coming on to the real battle field, in the fear of facing the opponent face to face like Bahrain.

Let's wait & see if they come up with excuse or really come face its foe.

The hype they have created how great the JF 17 is compared to other jets, they will fear their public will get to know the truth where their country's capabilities lie. Imagine how Pakistanis would feel If analysts say Tejas is better than the Thunder. The whole country will be so ashamed & dejected of all the tall claims & proud arguments. And imagine their feelings if JF 17 cannot match even Tejas, what Pakistan will fight Su30's, Rafael's, Mirage, Jaguars & MIG 29's.

India doesn't have this fear because Tejas is not our front line fighter.

There is a major obstacle, i dont blame foreigners for not knowing but my password don't let me fly to Israel as MY gov dont recognise israel as a legitimate country.

Tejas comes with israeli systems.

There are lot of procurement's done by different countries with their own specifications. We have all our jets with different countries configurations. We have Israeli systems on Russian jets. The recent Rafael's of France, we opted for Israeli Radar & missiles than French. That won't be a big issue. Even Korean T 50 comes with Israeli Radar.

The main criteria is the machine, its performance & capabilities. The accessories you can buy from anywhere & configure it.

Last edited:
Writes an indian defemce expert whilst pooping outdoors.

Ha ha ha. I can definitely speak about Defence better than many Pakistani here. My father is from Defense. He's a Retd. Service engineer from Overall division for both fighter jets & ALH. He was among all the chief engineer in-charge to dismantle & assemble the jets. He has even gone to Russia once with the HAL team for MIG 29 assessment in the late 80's

Last edited:
Lca won't even turn up. Malaysia done a standard invitation to all aircraft manufacturers. HAL won't want other people seeing how short legged it is.

How they are going to send LCA for evaluation, i don't think india n Malaysia are connected by road :lol:

Nice attempt... come out of propaganda mode... compete in Malaysia if news is true...

If I would be in decision making position... my focus would be on fulfilling IAF need instead of competing in Malaysia...

LCA vs JF-17... no fanboy stuff...

not gonna happen. far too many out of india components in this pigeon to be considered as indian and therefore far too proned to sanctions. not worth it.

Lca won't even turn up. Malaysia done a standard invitation to all aircraft manufacturers. HAL won't want other people seeing how short legged it is.

HAL may or may not be able to spare an LSP as it is after all hurrying to finalize Tejas' FOC.

But remember, we weren't the ones to back out at the last second for the Bahrain airshow 2016, PAF with their JF-17s were.

upload_2015-12-20_13-43-14.png
Untitled.jpg

HAL may or may not be able to spare an LSP as it is after all hurrying to finalize Tejas' FOC.

But remember, we weren't the ones to back out at the last second for the Bahrain airshow 2016, PAF with their JF-17s were.

View attachment 531713 View attachment 531714
Minor technicality. The real embarrassment is that after bahrain's miserable performance, india was far too embarrassed to show thetejas in any other air show. Maybe that's why we backed out to begin with, we knew tejas would an embarrassment and didn't wanna embarrass the poor retarded tejas any further. ;)

If Nalasia buy this plane. Would the truck that mount this plane come with the purchase or that is an upsell.

Ha ha ha. I can definitely speak about Defence better than many Pakistani here. My father is from Defense. He's a Retd. Service engineer from Overall division for both fighter jets & ALH. He was among all the chief engineer in-charge to dismantle & assemble the jets. He has even gone to Russia once with the HAL team for MIG 29 assessment in the late 80's

Is your father British

Back
Top Bottom