What's new

Malaysia wants India to send LCA-Tejas to the Country for Evaluations

PDF:- The military buying guide for Sovereigns, prepared by fanboys.

All these Indian bragging tells me a lot about this failed LCA project. It should be cancelled a while ago. Alas, to the delights of Indian neighbors, which are its enemies, India continue to sink money into this disaster. no body would want this crap, not 3ven the Indian military.

Gripen for the win.
As long as a good pvt Co is not involved in production of Lca, its all a pipedream.

I had Compared the Gripen and LCA Tejas MK2. However, LCA Tejas MK2 has since been revealed as a different fighter. A Good comparison can be LCA Mk2 VS Saab Gripen NG VS F 16 Vs Mirage 2000 UPG.

May be he already gone through PDF, that's why asked to send jet along with proposal to check if it can fly in air or they also have to order trucks to mount.

It seems that you have yet not recovered from your country's backtracking from Bahrain air show. Lwt me tell you that Tejas has gone a long way from there. It can fly just at 100 KNOT, do 8.5 g, turn faster and many more. they only place where the cheap Chinese plane can counter Tejas is PDF.

Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) is looking to procure 30 lightweight multi-role fighter to complement its fleet of F/A-18D and Su-30MKM, respectively and has sought bids for the same from International vendors who have shown interest are Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) with FA-50 Golden Eagle, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) with JF-17 ,United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) with Mig-35 and now India too has been invited for the bids and have been urged to Send LCA-Tejas aircraft for Evaluation.

Saab could also position the JAS-39C/D Gripen as per local Malaysian reports ,this if for the first time India has told to submit their bid and also send the aircraft for the local trials in Malaysia which could open first export opportunity for the indigenous fighter jet program which already has been cleared for export by Indian defense ministry .

Even Sri Lanka, Egypt, UAE and Singapore have evinced interest in the indigenous fighter jet but due to limited production capabilities, HAL was not able to bid but with production line set for expansion and HAL already outsourcing major air frame related works to private defense companies in India, HAL will now be able to manufacture over 21 units per year from 2021 onward and HAL is keen to further expand it to over 24 aircrafts per year if it is able to get export orders for the aircraft .

http://idrw.org/malaysia-wants-india-to-send-lca-tejas-for-evaluations/

We have packed a big punch in this small wonder, Excellent handling, Excellent multirole capability, Superb softwares and algorithm, Decent payload, Highly Agile, superb radar and weapons, pin point ground attack capability with decent payload.

It seems that you have yet not recovered from your country's backtracking from Bahrain air show. Lwt me tell you that Tejas has gone a long way from there. It can fly just at 100 KNOT, do 8.5 g, turn faster and many more. they only place where the cheap Chinese plane can counter Tejas is PDF.
Not at all, but backtracking like in case of thunda from Bahrain air show

OoPpsSs - I forget to put warning for highly inflammable Hindustanis to avoid the post.

LCA tejas samosa seriously? We thought india couldn't even make enough in time for india.. This should be interesting, one if the muslims countries in close relationship with pakistsn should get the samosa so that we can evaluate and use its weaknesses. Countries like UAE, SRI LANKA, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA OR IRAN EVEN CENTRAL ASIAN TAJIKISTAN OR AFGHANISTAN even are good candidatrs as they have good relations with india. This could surely serve our purpose of espionage.

Back
Top Bottom