What's new

Malaysia considering to expell Dr Zakir Naik

When you demolish all the mandirs in Pakistan then talk.
these idiots will never understand freedom of religion
one can not say anything about anyone’s religion
its sad to see people acting up like fools
our government in this times of crisis spent 20 billion on kartarpur and soo many other hindu sites too
talking about mandir

ypFTtzMRFbbfrIw-800x450-noPad.jpg

Deport Zakir Naik
85,960 have signed. Let’s get to 150,000!

default-user-profile.svg

N A signed this petition
default-user-profile.svg

Susheela K Mahendran signed 1 minute ago
default-user-profile.svg

Jason Yeow signed 1 minute ago

OzqbENazfnLbOTy-128x128-noPad.jpg

Colin Nathan started this petition to Tun Dr Mahathir and
In this new Malaysia of ours, let's remove all divisive elements that seek to drive a wedge between our religious communities.

Let us also stand tall as a member of the Global Community by honoring extradition requests from our fellow member of the commonwealth, the nation of India by sending Dr Zakir Naik back to his homeland to answer his acusers and clear himself of all charges relating to money laundering and inciting terror.

After proving his innocence, we will welcome him back to continue his contributions to the propagation of Islamic understanding.

https://www.change.org/p/tun-dr-mah...=v3&utm_content=washarecopy_13352511_en-GB:v3

See how Zakir Naik is dividing our country? He can do and say whatever he wants as long as he do it outside Malaysia. We need to be in peace, thank you very much.

Sarawak is on fore front of Malaysian Peace and Harmony among Muslims Christians and Buddhists.
Sarawak bans Zakir Naik from entering the state
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...k-from-entering-the-state#IUK5J4VPI4GB0gAj.99

In Sabah Muslims, Christian, Buddhists and local folk believers stay within one house in peace, among the families.
SAPP wants Zakir Naik banned from entering Sabah
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...anned-from-entering-sabah#Gl5iYv4BlQS5EmuV.99

Daughter of our Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir shows her anger at Zakir
Marina slams Zakir Naik for telling Chinese Malaysians to ‘go back’
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ese-malaysians-to-go-back#8pVlX6LL7g1R2DW4.99

Dr Mahathir has since admitted that Malaysia was in a catch-22 situation as Zakir was "an unwelcome guest Malaysia can't send away".
Dr Mahathir had previously said that it was difficult to remove Zakir as no other country wanted him.
Sensitive issues dominated Cabinet meeting, say sources
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...binet-meeting-say-sources#mfHBzOdgtU6GFRTy.99

Last edited:
Malaysia considering to expell Dr Zakir Naik

5abe1457e50b4367932a8c688af5c704_18.jpg

Malaysia's cabinet has discussed the permanent residency of Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik, with four ministers demanding his expulsion for allegedly making racially sensitive remarks in the multi-ethnic nation.

Naik, who has lived in Malaysia for about three years, has come under fire for his recent comments that Hindus in the Southeast Asian country had "100 times more rights" than the Muslim minority in India, and that they sometimes believed in the Indian government more than the Malaysian one.

Race and religion are sensitive issues in Malaysia, where Muslims make up about 60 percent of its 32 million people. The rest are mostly ethnic Chinese and Indians, most of whom are Hindus.

"We have expressed our position, which is that action must be taken and that Zakir Naik should no longer be allowed to remain in Malaysia," Gobind Singh Deo, minister of communications and multimedia, said in a statement.

"The prime minister has taken note of our concerns. We leave it to him to consider the position and to decide soonest possible what will be done to deal with the problem," he added.

Malaysia's Minister of Human Resources M Kulasegaran said Naik's comments could have been aimed at creating a fissure in the multiracial nation so he could win the favour of Muslims.

He said Naik did not deserve the status of a permanent resident.
Naik, who has repeatedly rejected the charges against him in India, denied the allegations made by Kulasegaran and others in Malaysia.
"My praise of the Malaysian government for its Islamic and fair treatment of Hindu minorities is being twisted and misquoted to suit political gains and create communal rifts," he said in a statement to reporters on Wednesday.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...cher-accused-hate-speech-190814041745124.html

Advertisement
I thought him to be a good man .
But still in this time when he was expelled , and was blamed as a terrorist .
He was singing songs for his mother India and questioning the creation of pakistan or two nations theory .
I always say these Muslims in their bid to prove themselevs as loyal Indians abuse Pakistanis more and also because they are jealous too being a minority.
Whatever lynching and stuff happening to them is right and they deserve it.

If you dont know then why are you commenting? Seriously? The hands that feed you? He has taken asylum from being lynched in india...And when prompted the HINDUS behaved exactly as he predicted!
I did not hear any of his speeches or views, that only means I cannot accuse him of wether he did bad things or not & it doesn't mean I cannot comment on the things I know now about him from this article which is that he is a wanted man from India (regardless of wther he is guilty or innocent and is just being persecuted by India) and after he took shelter in Malaysia he started interfering with their internal affairs, that was not the right thing to do regardless of wether his cause is rightous or not.

when you go to someone's house you should not interfere in their affairs & if you do then don't be surprised if they kick out.

I did not hear any of his speeches or views, that only means I cannot accuse him of wether he did bad things or not & it doesn't mean I cannot comment on the things I know now about him from this article which is that he is a wanted man from India (regardless of wther he is guilty or innocent and is just being persecuted by India) and after he took shelter in Malaysia he started interfering with their internal affairs, that was not the right thing to do regardless of wether his cause is rightous or not.
So you dont know what he said...but you will endorse what you hear as absolute truth from partial media rather than researching the truth?!

How old are you son?

when you go to someone's house you should not interfere in their affairs & if you do then don't be surprised if they kick out.
Did you try telling the rona dhona Hindus in Malaysia? They been crying for centuries!

Good decision from Malaysia. Malaysia is a shining example of tolerance and co-existence of all its citizens. I have been to Malaysia many times and really enjoyed my travels. this peace should not be broken.

So you dont know what he said...but you will endorse what you hear as absolute truth from partial media rather than researching the truth?!

How old are you son?
Even if I dont know much about Zakir it does not mean you can go around telling people they cant comment just because you think their views are wrong, who do you think you are to tell people not to comment if you dont like their views, just because you are a mod it does not mean you can do that.
you are not suitable to be a mod.

Even if I dont know much about Zakir it does not mean you can go around telling people they cant comment just because you think their views are wrong, who do you think you are to tell people not to comment if you dont like their views, just because you are a mod it does not mean you can do that.
you are not suitable to be a mod.
I am not saying you cant comment...I am asking you why arent you doing your research and prefer to believe on hearsay?

Plus even the article clearly states...He pointed out that hindus prefer india over Malaysia...which is not false unless you have not been to Malaysia...

What did Dr Zakir Naik say in Kelantan.

Incidentally, I doubt most people in Kelantan understand English.

What did Dr Zakir Naik say in Kelantan.

Incidentally, I doubt most people in Kelantan understand English.
Apo dio cakap aku somo tok paham! LOL! Other Malaysian also have difficulties trying to understand the Kelantanese Malay logat too.

Last edited:
I am not saying you cant comment...I am asking you why arent you doing your research and prefer to believe on hearsay?

Plus even the article clearly states...He pointed out that hindus prefer india over Malaysia...which is not false unless you have not been to Malaysia...
dont keep dilly dallying around what I have already said two times already which is that regardless of wether he is innocent or guilty, right or wrong he still should not interfere with the internal affairs of the country that is sheltering him, and ofcourse while it does not make much difference I'm not the only one here who thinks Zakir should shut up & know his place.

regardless of wether he is innocent or guilty, right or wrong he still should not interfere with the internal affairs of the country that is sheltering him, and ofcourse while it does not make much difference I'm not the only one here who thinks Zakir should shut up & know his place.
So you dont know if he is right or wrong but he should not do something which you dont know if he did?

AMAZING! Please dont quote me ....Got no time for delusional who cant educate themselves!

Apo dio cakap aku somo tok paham! LOL! Other Malaysian also have difficulties trying to understand the Kelantanese Malay logat too.
Lagi poon, cakap Ingreses macam orang India. Apa makna "Where is the sword" ?

Nasib baik lah orang biasa tak faham.
Ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom