What's new

Malaysia considering to expell Dr Zakir Naik

A guest who was given a safe shelter from prosecution when he needed it should not disrupt the host's political, religious and racial harmony.

Dr. Mahathir said no other country wanted him, but I think Pakistan and Saudi Arabia (Zakir Naik is said given Saudi citizenship) people would welcome him.

Dr M: Zakir Naik 'crossed the line' when he touched on racial politics
KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial preacher Zakir Naik overstepped boundaries when he touched on racial politics and stirred racial tension in the country, says Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The Prime Minister said he was not sure who had given him the permanent residence status but regardless, those holding the status cannot participate in politics.

"Religious teachers can preach but he was not doing that. He was talking about sending Chinese back to China and Indians back to India. That's politics," Dr Mahathir said in a press conference after launching the 62nd International Statistical Institute World Statistics Congress 2019 on Sunday (Aug 18).

Recently, it was reported that Penang, Perlis, Kedah and Sarawak have banned Zakir from speaking publicly in their states.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...l-be-based-on-rule-of-law#8PKVl0973Jw51mGt.99

Last edited:
Salaam

Dr Zakir should probably get in a plane to Saudi or Turkey or some other place where the situation is a lot less complicated.

Malaysia cannot afford communal problems given the demographics. It would be best if he left before they deport him back to India where things could get ugly.

Is he legally able to leave for any country other than India?

Salaam

Dr Zakir should probably get in a plane to Saudi or Turkey or some other place where the situation is a lot less complicated.

Malaysia cannot afford communal problems given the demographics. It would be best if he left before they deport him back to India where things could get ugly.

As far as Malaysian government is concern, he can leave any time to any place he choose. However, if a police case against him has been established, the only way out is through deportation, probably to Saudi Arabia.

As at this time that I am writing he is in police headquarter having a second round of questioning.

What did Dr Zakir Naik say in Kelantan.

Incidentally, I doubt most people in Kelantan understand English.

That was a very shady thing to say - even his face looked uncomfortable saying it, I think he knew he was crossing the line right then.

No wonder a reasonable man like Mahatir Mohammad has also turned away from him.

Salaam

What Zakir Naik said is not wrong but he needs to choose his words keeping in mind the situation of a country.

My question is why he doesn't go to Pakistan and seek asylum? He can say whatever he wants in Pakistan and nobody will kick him.

Dr. Mahathir said no other country wanted him, but I think Pakistan and Saudi Arabia (Zakir Naik is said given Saudi citizenship) people would welcome him.

No Pakistan does not need him, send him to KSA after all he is Saudi Citizen now. I am not a fan of this guy but deporting him now will only strengthen PAS and UMNO's narrative of Malays and Islam being under siege. The political mistakes being made by PH government is literally mind boggling. The way things are going, this is a one time government only.

if indeed no other country wants to have Zakir like what Mahathir said, then the Malaysian government should tell him to apologize for what he said on TV, plus he should pledge (in secret) that he will never ever talk about politics again, he can only talk about religion but not politics, and if he ever talks about politic then the Malaysian police should immediatley arrest & deport him to India and let them do what ever they want with him.

When you willingly put a poisonous snake down your pants, It's inevitable it will bite you.. Good that atleast the Malaysian authorities realized national security and stability is more worth than religious extremism before it's way too late

He's much less of extremist than one of your Australian politicians, or better yet, that Australian guy that went to NZ to kill a bunch of Muslims in the Christ Church terrorist attack.

Before pointing out others, be sure that your own house in order. :rolleyes:

It may not roll well with Berlvis (and Shias) in Pakistan, but I think Pakistan should let him in so that he can slap secularism myth of modi India every day.

The same Pakistan which he doesn't like and claims should never have been created?........ :lol:

He was also a patriotic Indian until his countrymen, Muslim and Non-Muslim, stabbed him in the back.

Time and circumstances changes people.

He is no longer talking about communal harmony, as he has awakened to what we Pakistanis knew all along.

Quaid e Azam said, “The Hindu is incorrigible.” Fil Zaban e al Urduiya :P “Hindu na qalib e islah he.”

It may not roll well with Berlvis (and Shias) in Pakistan, but I think Pakistan should let him in so that he can slap secularism myth of modi India every day.

He would be a great propaganda asset for our nation.

You would win back scores of his Muslim followers all around the world (numbering millions) to the Pakistani/Kashmiri cause.

Quaid e Azam, Sir Zafarullah Khan, and ML also recruited Muhammad Asad (Leopold Weiss) to the Pakistani cause as well. He was an Islamic British Jewish-origin scholar respected throughout the world.

A guest who was given a safe shelter from prosecution when he needed it should not disrupt the host's political, religious and racial harmony.

Dr M: Zakir Naik 'crossed the line' when he touched on racial politics
KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial preacher Zakir Naik overstepped boundaries when he touched on racial politics and stirred racial tension in the country, says Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The Prime Minister said he was not sure who had given him the permanent residence status but regardless, those holding the status cannot participate in politics.

"Religious teachers can preach but he was not doing that. He was talking about sending Chinese back to China and Indians back to India. That's politics," Dr Mahathir said in a press conference after launching the 62nd International Statistical Institute World Statistics Congress 2019 on Sunday (Aug 18).

Recently, it was reported that Penang, Perlis, Kedah and Sarawak have banned Zakir from speaking publicly in their states.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...l-be-based-on-rule-of-law#8PKVl0973Jw51mGt.99

Very shameful of Dr. Muhammad Mahathir and the Malaysian government towing to Indian pressure.

The Hindu community in Malaysia is lobbying all its influence to kick Zakir Naik out at the behest of Modi.

Indian lobby has gained tremendous power in the West, Europe, ME, Iran, SEA while Pakistan was sleeping.

He was also a patriotic Indian until his countrymen, Muslim and Non-Muslim, stabbed him in the back.

Time and circumstances changes people.

He is no longer talking about communal harmony, as he has awakened to what we Pakistanis knew all along.

Quaid e Azam said, “The Hindu is incorrigible.” Fil Zaban e al Urduiya :P “Hindu na qalib e islah he.”

He would be a great propaganda asset for our nation.

You would win back scores of his Muslim followers all around the world (numbering millions) to the Pakistani/Kashmiri cause.

Quaid e Azam, Sir Zafarullah Khan, and ML also recruited Muhammad Asad (Leopold Weiss) to the Pakistani cause as well. He was an Islamic British Jewish-origin scholar respected throughout the world.

Very shameful of Dr. Muhammad Mahathir and the Malaysian government towing to Indian pressure.

The Hindu community in Malaysia is lobbying all its influence to kick Zakir Naik out at the behest of Modi.

Indian lobby has gained tremendous power in the West, Europe, ME, Iran, SEA while Pakistan was sleeping.

Is indian lobbying really that strong?????.......couldn't stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state, the successful advent of CPEC or the Imran Khan summit with Trump. Can you give an example of the ability of indian lobbying?

Is indian lobbying really that strong?????.......couldn't stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state, the successful advent of CPEC or the Imran Khan summit with Trump. Can you give an example of the ability of indian lobbying?

Here in the US, one of their most devoted agents is a possible presidential candidate being pushed forward by Progressives and Conservatives alike. Her name is Tulsi Gabbard.

They have effectively taken control of UAE foreign policy in our region and gained support of Iran, Oman, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Burma, and Sri Lanka.

Trump may be acting like he will support Pakistan, but his supporters, the white fascist Americans, are strong supporters of Hindu extremists and Zionists for forming an alliance against Muslims.

Pakistan has failed to lobby any country besides Turkey and China. We frankly have no other allies left in the world.

India has made sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom