What's new

Malaysia considering to expell Dr Zakir Naik

Do you deny that Allah sent thousands of messengers before Muhammad to every nation (as stated in the Quran)?
No, but todays Hinduism is far from its possible monotheistic roots.

The remnants if any of the original teaching of any of the thousands of prophets is virtually non-existent

Having said that, I have to agree to part of his statement about predominantly Hindu politicians of Tamil origins being overly zealous in praising and supporting Mr. Modi, they are also playing active role in creating dissent in the ruling coalition headed by Dr. Mahatir. Communal and race based politics is alive and well in Malaysia, where out of 32 million population 65 to 70% of are Malay and muslims followed by Chinese (about 23%) and Tamils (about 8%) rest are foreigners.
All Indians in position play their part to recognise India in every way and make it prosper....unlike Pakistanis in position who recognise themselves and make themselves prosper

Malaysian Muslim is only 60 % of the population and among the Muslim there will be liberals as well.

No, but todays Hinduism is far from its possible monotheistic roots.

The remnants if any of the original teaching of any of the thousands of prophets is virtually non-existent
Well that's extremism ....even those who go and misrepresent Islam with extremist ideology (not Islam as we call it) ...what he is comparing is scriptures in hopes thone who really are following wake up and realise their religion has been hijacked by extremists

What is extremism? Even Islams Quran states nothing of the original revelations exists.
I am not talking about what the books say but what people do...

Even Quran says come to common terms and that is what he is finding using their books not their actions...

Last edited:
Queen says come to common terms and that is what he is finding using their books

The queen of Egypt?

What you are referencing is the Quran talking about the Jewish and Christian religions... However, your initial quote was about the thousands of prophets before the biblical and Quranic prophets.

So there are officially 85 prophets listed in the Christian Jewish Bibles... Ill up that to 100 for you to help your argument.. However, islamically there are actually thousands ... Ill round that down to 2,000 to help your argument. Therefore, that is literally still just 5% of the prophets we know of. Over 95% we dont know anything about or even have any record of their writings.

Therefore, we can dismiss any other religions as significant deviations... They have deviated or morphed into ideology so different that they are no longer recognizable.

Allah forgives everything except shirkh. Hinduism is the poster child of shirkh.

The queen of Egypt?
Sorry my mobile has a problem with Quran

What you are referencing is the Quran talking about the Jewish and Christian religions... However, your initial quote was about the thousands of prophets before the biblical and Quranic prophets.
1) Quran states about a warner to each Nation...
2) anything that is referenced to Jews can be applied to others coz Quran is for all of time
3) only stories of certain tribes and nations apply to them. But all other warning applies to everyone including Muslims who are following the paths of the Jews who were punished!

Do you think the examples in the Quran are just to read and not to heed or follow?

So there are officially 85 prophets listed in the Christian Jewish Bibles... Ill up that to 100 for you to help your argument.. However, islamically there are actually thousands ... Ill round that down to 2,000 to help your argument. Therefore, that is literally still just 5% of the prophets we know of. Over 95% we dont know anything about or even have any record of their writings.
Do you not recognise the words given to Adam and the prophets after him?

All preached one god.
All preached peace
All preached of last prophet
All preached to not spread mischief
All preached to praise thy Lord
All preached to pray
All preached to pay zakat and help poor
All preached to fast to purify yourself

If you can not recognise the similarities between these and Quran and other religions then you shouldn't debate but learn first.

Therefore, we can dismiss any other religions as significant deviations... They have deviated or morphed into ideology so different that they are no longer recognizable.
Sure we can dismiss...what people do. But if their books still preach the similarities what are you going to do about it?

Allah forgives everything except shirkh. Hinduism is the poster child of shirkh.
Yes and Muslims are also doing shirkh by making money they god.
By ignoring the poor
By not adhering to solat
By preferring others help over asking Allah directly..where is the tawakallah?
By preferring a middle man over Allah who has repeatedly stated in the Quran ask me and I listen? Where is the strong trust?

Now guess what....??? Eating Beef is going to be banned in arabs and many other Islamic countries.. And gow mooter export of india is going to be sky high in couple of years...

Mandar ban raha hai in UAE
Youtube per to wo makkah ko bhi mandar bolte hain

I dont know much about this Zakir dude, so I won't throw accusations at him and instead would just say this: if a person is running away from his country and takes shelter in another country then he needs to shut up and not meddle in the affairs of those sheltering him because if you meddle then you are just like a dog that is biting the hand that feeds you.

Sorry my mobile has a problem with Quran

1) Quran states about a warner to each Nation...
2) anything that is referenced to Jews can be applied to others coz Quran is for all of time
3) only stories of certain tribes and nations apply to them. But all other warning applies to everyone including Muslims who are following the paths of the Jews who were punished!

Do you think the examples in the Quran are just to read and not to heed or follow?

Do you not recognise the words given to Adam and the prophets after him?

All preached one god.
All preached peace
All preached of last prophet
All preached to not spread mischief
All preached to praise thy Lord
All preached to pray
All preached to pay zakat and help poor
All preached to fast to purify yourself

If you can not recognise the similarities between these and Quran and other religions then you shouldn't debate but learn first.

Sure we can dismiss...what people do. But if their books still preach the similarities what are you going to do about it?

Yes and Muslims are also doing shirkh by making money they god.
By ignoring the poor
By not adhering to solat
By preferring others help over asking Allah directly..where is the tawakallah?
By preferring a middle man over Allah who has repeatedly stated in the Quran ask me and I listen? Where is the strong trust?

There are different levels of shirk. The worst clinical f which is explicit association of anything other than God. I dint want to get into a religious argument. But it is what it is. To say Hinduism is some how also related to islam is comical.

Having said that, you are talking about biblical prophets under Abrahamic traditions. There may have been thousands more outside of this tradition and storyline which we may never know about.

Again... I want to refrain from religious conversation because I find usually they dont go anywhere and are usually being conducted by people very ignorant of the subject (including myself).

Hadi: Solidarity with Muslims above fellow citizens, ‘one million’ PAS members back Zakir Naik
Published 2 hours ago on 15 August 2019

BY ZURAIRI AR

2306_MH_hadi_awang.JPG

PAS President Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang said PAS appreciated Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s decision to not send Dr Zakir back to India, but slammed fellow Muslims who he claimed are blind towards Quranic teachings. — Picture by Mukhriz Hazim
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 15 — PAS President Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang has vowed today that “more than one million” members of the Islamist party will not allow fugitive preacher Dr Zakir Naik from being harmed, amid calls to deport him over alleged inflammatory remarks.

He claimed that it is an obligation for Muslims to defend their religion and their preachers when threatened, labelling the issue as “a red traffic light” that every sane Muslim in the country should not cross.

“Trust us that this is not a mere personal decision of a prime minister, because more than one million PAS members will not allow for Dr Zakir Naik to be left alone, and trust us that Muslims from various parties and groups are together with us,” the Marang MP said in a statement.

“Do not oppose the red light, because the right of Muslim brotherhood comes before citizenship, and crosses the borders of countries and nations. That is the fact, not an incitement,” he added.

Hadi said PAS appreciated Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s decision to not send Dr Zakir back to India, but slammed fellow Muslims who he claimed are blind towards Quranic teachings.

“In comparison, there are many more mature non-Muslims who think that there is no need to interfere in the affairs of Islam because it would invite tension in a plural society that is still protected by Islam and its adherents,” he said.

In a separate statement, the PAS’ clergy wing, Dewan Ulama, also criticised Cabinet ministers who called for Dr Zakir’s deportation, calling the move “double standards” and a form of “racism and hatred” towards the controversial televangelist.

The wing claimed Dr Zakir’s statement has been taken out of context by sensationalist media outlets. This is despite the availability of the video of Dr Zakir’s alleged inflammatory speech.

The police said today India-born preacher Dr Zakir is under investigation under Section 504 of the Penal Code for intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace.

Yesterday, federal ministers from DAP and PKR said they urged the prime minister to send Dr Zakir back to India where he is wanted for money laundering and hate speech.

In May, the televangelist demanded written guarantees from India that he would not be detained prior to any conviction in order for him to stand trial there.

Dr Zakir has been evading Indian authorities since 2016, when files were opened against him for allegedly making hate speeches and laundering money after five militants launched an attack on a bakery in Dhaka, Bangladesh that ended with 29 dead.

Source: https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...llow-citizens-one-million-pas-members/1780978

Nik Abduh: Non-Muslims trying to kick Zakir Naik out are ‘enemies’
Published 2 hours ago on 15 August 2019

BY ZURAIRI AR

pas_muktamar_2019_2309_(3).JPG

Nik Mohamad Abduh Nik Aziz claimed that Muslims who agree that Dr Zakir be deported are 'hypocrites and sinners'. — Picture by Mukhriz Hazim

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 15 — PAS leader Nik Mohamad Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz has denigrated non-Muslims who want fugitive televangelist Dr Zakir Naik to be deported over his alleged inflammatory remarks as “enemies” today.

He also claimed that the Muslims who agree that Dr Zakir be deported are “hypocrites and sinners”.

“No Muslim is happy and agree that Dr Zakir Naik be kicked out of this country, except for hypocrites and major sinners,” he said in a Facebook post here.

“No non-Muslims try to kick Dr Zakir Naik out of this country except for enemies of Islam. Whoever support the actions of these enemis of Islam towards his own community, he is a traitor.”

The son of the late PAS spiritual leader Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat claimed that it is “haram”, or forbidden for Muslims to be cruel towards other fellow Muslims, or to allow others harm the latter.

Today, PAS President Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang has vowed that “more than one million” members of the Islamist party will not allow fugitive preacher Dr Zakir Naik from being harmed, amid calls to deport him over alleged inflammatory remarks.

He claimed that it is an obligation for Muslims to defend their religion and their preachers when threatened, labelling the issue as “a red traffic light” that every sane Muslim in the country should not cross.

The police said today India-born preacher Dr Zakir is under investigation under Section 504 of the Penal Code for intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace.

In May, the televangelist demanded written guarantees from India that he would not be detained prior to any conviction in order for him to stand trial there.

Dr Zakir has been evading Indian authorities since 2016, when files were opened against him for allegedly making hate speeches and laundering money after five militants launched an attack on a bakery in Dhaka, Bangladesh that ended with 29 dead.
Source: https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...ng-to-kick-zakir-naik-out-are-enemies/1780989

All Indians in position play their part to recognise India in every way and make it prosper....unlike Pakistanis in position who recognise themselves and make themselves prosper
That is very true, unfortunately we have not learned our lessons yet.

Malaysian Muslim is only 60 % of the population and among the Muslim there will be liberals as well.

I dont think you understand how Malaysian politics works, besides that Malays accounts for about 65% or above of Malaysian population. You are also seriously underestimating the Malay identity and Islam factor in it. No other group can rival their political power, and its the reality of Malaysia.
You can not survive politically by alienating them.

I remember that- and it pissed me off.

Now is the time for Pakistanis to prove him wrong - give him Asylum, and use his channel to further Pakistan's agenda!

No there is no need to invite this headache to our land, he is a Saudi Citizen let him go to KSA and settle there.

I dont know much about this Zakir dude, so I won't throw accusations at him and instead would just say this: if a person is running away from his country and takes shelter in another country then he needs to shut up and not meddle in the affairs of those sheltering him because if you meddle then you are just like a dog that is biting the hand that feeds you.

Exactly, he cant shut up when others are literally ready to interpret everything he says to paint him as a moron, which by the way he is.

There are different levels of shirk. The worst clinical f which is explicit association of anything other than God. I dint want to get into a religious argument. But it is what it is. To say Hinduism is some how also related to islam is comical.
No one is saying Hinduism is...The msg that it first depicted in its very scriptures on the other hand is worth reading to those who follow the opposite...

Having said that, you are talking about biblical prophets under Abrahamic traditions. There may have been thousands more outside of this tradition and storyline which we may never know about.
I am not. I am talking about Quran which itself states to every nation we sent a Warner!

Again... I want to refrain from religious conversation because I find usually they dont go anywhere and are usually being conducted by people very ignorant of the subject (including myself).
Yes I agree, especially since people have established themselves in 1 view point and refuse to think outside the box!

If you dont know then why are you commenting? Seriously? The hands that feed you? He has taken asylum from being lynched in india...And when prompted the HINDUS behaved exactly as he predicted!

That is very true, unfortunately we have not learned our lessons yet.
AND the greedy ones never will! They are loyal to their worldly richness than to Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom