What's new

Malaysia attacks armed Filipino clan in Sabah

Malaysia has no respect for PH

No matter how strong Malacañang protests the abuses committed against Filipinos in Sabah in the aftermath of the gunbattle between Malaysian security forces and men of the Sulu sultan, it will just fall on deaf ears.

Why? Because Malaysia thinks the country owes it a debt of gratitude for brokering the peace talks between our government and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

Since President Noy has sided with Malaysia instead of the Sultanate of Sulu over the latter’s Sabah claim, Malaysia takes this as a license to abuse Filipinos in the contested island-state.

If Malaysia has any respect for the Philippines at all, it should have allowed a Navy ship sent to Sabah to ferry Filipinos fleeing the violence that erupted there.

The Navy ship could not enter the Malaysian-Philippine border to undertake a humanitarian mission.

That’s how much Malaysians look down on us.

We are being bullied by a neighbor because we don’t have the means to fight back.

Things would have been different if we had the military strength to match Malaysia’s, but we don’t.

Malaysia apparently thinks that since the Philippines cannot handle its Moro insurgency problem that it had to seek Malaysia’s help, how could this country stand up to its neighbor that flogs its citizens in Sabah?

The Philippines is like the parent who can’t do anything while bully Malaysia beats up his children.

Develop your muscles first before you can even confront me over the beating of your children, the muscle-bound bully tells the weakling parent.

If Malaysia thinks that applying strong-arm tactics against the Tausugs (Muslims from Sulu and Tawi-Tawi) in Sabah will weaken their resolve to fight, it doesn’t know the Tausugs.

Fighting is a way of life for the Tausugs.

Malaysia should know that since it supported the Tausugs in fighting the government of Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s and 1980s.

The new director of the Bureau of Corrections is retired police general Franklin Jesus Bucayo.

A member of Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Class 1981, Bucayo was a police regional director in the Ilocos provinces before he retired.

As host of a public service show, I dealt with Bucayo when he was still a major in the defunct Philippine Constabulary, and I found him a very efficient worker.

The corrections bureau will certainly benefit from Bucayo’s vaunted efficiency.

Read more: Malaysia has no respect for PH | Inquirer News
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Malaysia has no respect for PH

No matter how strong Malacañang protests the abuses committed against Filipinos in Sabah in the aftermath of the gunbattle between Malaysian security forces and men of the Sulu sultan, it will just fall on deaf ears.

Why? Because Malaysia thinks the country owes it a debt of gratitude for brokering the peace talks between our government and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

Since President Noy has sided with Malaysia instead of the Sultanate of Sulu over the latter’s Sabah claim, Malaysia takes this as a license to abuse Filipinos in the contested island-state.

If Malaysia has any respect for the Philippines at all, it should have allowed a Navy ship sent to Sabah to ferry Filipinos fleeing the violence that erupted there.

The Navy ship could not enter the Malaysian-Philippine border to undertake a humanitarian mission.

That’s how much Malaysians look down on us.

We are being bullied by a neighbor because we don’t have the means to fight back.

Things would have been different if we had the military strength to match Malaysia’s, but we don’t.

Malaysia apparently thinks that since the Philippines cannot handle its Moro insurgency problem that it had to seek Malaysia’s help, how could this country stand up to its neighbor that flogs its citizens in Sabah?

The Philippines is like the parent who can’t do anything while bully Malaysia beats up his children.

Develop your muscles first before you can even confront me over the beating of your children, the muscle-bound bully tells the weakling parent.

If Malaysia thinks that applying strong-arm tactics against the Tausugs (Muslims from Sulu and Tawi-Tawi) in Sabah will weaken their resolve to fight, it doesn’t know the Tausugs.

Fighting is a way of life for the Tausugs.

Malaysia should know that since it supported the Tausugs in fighting the government of Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s and 1980s.

The new director of the Bureau of Corrections is retired police general Franklin Jesus Bucayo.

A member of Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Class 1981, Bucayo was a police regional director in the Ilocos provinces before he retired.

As host of a public service show, I dealt with Bucayo when he was still a major in the defunct Philippine Constabulary, and I found him a very efficient worker.

The corrections bureau will certainly benefit from Bucayo’s vaunted efficiency.

Read more: Malaysia has no respect for PH | Inquirer News
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

So this your attemp to heat us up to fight malaysian nice try! this opinion of my country something rare in your country must be nice to share your opinion without being clamp down by police. Again we claim sabah but not the way the kirams did we are not like you chinese we don't owned the world we are part of it we just want our property back but we wait it through peaceful means not like your solution take everything by forcing people to do it my way (your so called bilateral solution) [hardly]we want to make it legal by taking it up with the UN.

So this your attemp to heat us up to fight malaysian nice try! this opinion of my country something rare in your country must be nice to share your opinion without being clamp down by police. Again we claim sabah but not the way the kirams did we are not like you chinese we don't owned the world we are part of it we just want our property back but we wait it through peaceful means not like your solution take everything by forcing people to do it my way (your so called bilateral solution) [hardly]we want to make it legal by taking it up with the UN.

LOL we don't need to do anything Malaysia already killing 61 pinoys and your government did nothing about it

The Malaysian forces should not spare any of these Pinoys. Execute these killers is the only way to deal with these terrorists.

really this nation needs nationalist its far better than racist ultra nationalist chinese like yourself you can't even speak my country's language and you claim to be filipino please don't screw around with us were not stupid

Wow, can't even talk to my own people.
Just because I have different political opinions on Philippines, does not mean I am Chinese.

LOL we don't need to do anything Malaysia already killing 61 pinoys and your government did nothing about it

Aquino can't control the situation. That is why they are releasing propaganda news about Malaysian brutality.

Íts good Malaysia is a muslim country. Any other country had killed these muslim invaders, this would have become a religious cause.

Wow, can't even talk to my own people.
Just because I have different political opinions on Philippines, does not mean I am Chinese.

Aquino can't control the situation. That is why they are releasing propaganda news about Malaysian brutality.

Hahahaha one he did not say anything about abuses the refuges from sabah claimed that Malaysian forces are also targeting them the Aquino administration does want to investigate this if its true or not the government is coordinating with the Malaysians about it so please false flager your propaganda skills need more work did Comrade Mao forgot to teach you well?

Malaysia should teach the Filipinos a lesson they will never forget.

CORRECTION: THE 300 CITEZENS OF THE SULTANATE OF SULU WENT TO SABAH TO SETTLE DOWN IN THEIR HOME LAND NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF STANDOFF BUT DUE TO THE CONSPIRACY BETWEEN MALAYSIA AND PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT THEY RESOLTED TO VIOLENCE.
THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGATE MORO NATIONAL LIBERATION FRONT TO FIGHT AGAINTS THE PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT TO DIVERT AND TO COVER THE ISSUUE OF SABAH CLAIM BY THE SULTANATE OF SULU AND LATER ENCOURAGE THE MORO ISLAMIC LIBERATION FRONT FOR THE SAME PURPOSES.

THE 300 ROYAL ARMY OF SULTANATE OF SULU ARE NOT FILIPINO, THEY ARE TAUSUG. ONLY THE SULTAN IS A FILIPINO.

IT IS BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINE IS NO REAL MAN HE CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIS PEOPLE,
WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE PEOPLE OF REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINE, THEY ARE NOT FILIPINO, THEY ARE TAUSUG CITIZENS OF SULTANATE OF SULU.

HI ZERO WING THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE SULTANATE OF SULU TO HAVE A NATIONALITY IT IS ALREARY HAVE, IT CALLED THE TAUSUG. YOU CAN FIND THIS IN BATE TREATY, DURING THE TREATY OF UNITED STATE AND THE SULTANATE OF SULU.

HI LIYAN PLEASE STUDY FIRST THE ELEMENT OF TERRORIST BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE THAT THEY ARE TERRORIST,

HI LIYAN PLEASE STUDY FIRST THE ELEMENT OF TERRORIST BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE THAT THEY ARE TERRORIST,

I just can not understand why these pilipino blame china on this thread even whose title is "Malaysia attacks armed Filipino clan in Sabah"...:omghaha: Next time they will blame china when their bananas do not taste good.

@Topic
Nice Malaysia.:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom