What's new

Malaysia attacks armed Filipino clan in Sabah

Don't try to repeat the same old sh!t illiterate pinoy. You lost credibility when you already stated that a Chinese pirate invading your country is the same as China was invading. Now that a bunch of Pinoys go killing Malaysians it's suddenly not that same kind of logic eh.

Don't try to repeat the same old sh!t illiterate pinoy. You lost credibility when you already stated that a Chinese pirate invading your country is the same as China was invading. Now that a bunch of Pinoys go killing Malaysians it's suddenly not that same kind of logic eh.

Not all Pinoys are like that.

Zero_wing needs to stick to topic. Why does he derail the thread?

and you need to use your own flag! One i never derail anything am explaining things. My peoples potions on this the idiotic acts of my Muslim country men on this issue and the history behind it and a fact is a legal basis one the Malaysian are paying the Sultan of Sulu a sold to claim but the problem is UN charter favors self determination of people so i think the People of Sabah should be ask what they want! so lets follow international ruling on this issue because this a more peaceful way on solving matters.

Zero_wing needs to stick to topic. Why does he derail the thread?

and you need to use your own flag! One i never derail anything am explaining things. My peoples potions on this the idiotic acts of my Muslim country men on this issue and the history behind it and a fact is a legal basis one the Malaysian are paying the Sultan of Sulu a sold to claim but the problem is UN charter favors self determination of people so i think the People of Sabah should be ask what they want! so lets follow international ruling on this issue because this a more peaceful way on solving matters.

Oh really now one do you know who are who here two the reason behind this issue please troll spare the world of your mega stupidity your not helping matters and your not helping china at all

Pinoys are the best in the world. I lived in Manila for two years.

Kumusta ka pare...meron ka cerveza chaka balud....masarap na ;)

2013316512495734_20.jpg

I would say these gunmen from the Philippines are terrorists, hence Malaysia has the right and authority on their side to handle the attack as a terroristic act.

I wonder why Malaysia forces have been too passive and soft?

2013316512495734_20.jpg

I would say these gunmen from the Philippines are terrorists, hence Malaysia has the right and authority on their side to handle the attack as a terroristic act.

I wonder why Malaysia forces have been too passive and soft?

I too favor it and the reason they waited is one they use to train and armed this people the Tausugs that made the Majority of the Moro National Liberation front MNLF (Now part of the Local Government of ARMM hence part of the Philippine government) were Malaysian trained and made majority of Tausugs other is a new peace deal was broker by Malaysia but this time with the Moro Islamic Liberation front or MILF so they showing that they care for the moro's in Mindanao and being an Islamic country is other and of course humanitarian reasons as well.

If they did this peaceful i would have supported it but this guys were armed so by doing so they wrote there own fate.

That's 60 less potential floor cleaners. A sad day indeed.

Thursday, the highest number of casualties in a single day since nearly 200 members of a Philippine Muslim clan took over an entire village last month, police said.

This was a Muslim Clan, looking for Muslim land and not an ordinary/average Pinoy.

That's 60 less potential floor cleaners. A sad day indeed.
You are sarcastic. You live in Canada, don´t you? house maids come usually from Mexico. Off-topic.

You are sarcastic. You live in Canada, don´t you? house maids come usually from Mexico. Off-topic.
Nope, even Mexicans get better jobs than that. Philippinos are good for being maids and floor cleaners, and that's about it.

Let him because insults are the only thing they could do to make themselves feel better

Back
Top Bottom