What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

Well, fleeing a place where lunatics shot you, and would do so again, cannot be considered abandonment. It is prudence.

Swat is pretty safe now. Army has a permanent presence there now.

Or would you agree that the tens of thousands of Sikhs who fled persecution in india are to this day still being prudent

I congratulate Malala and people of Pakistan for this achievement . but what actually she did other then protesting Talebans nonsense ? how much contribution her activity as the number of school going girl have increasing in border area . this Nobel is too early in my opinion she should have contribute more more woman education in home and abroad before getting this prestigious price . i earlier told eles wheree could she reach where she is now if she had protest the killing of children in pak afgan border by US drone ? children of Gaza suppressed under ''innocent'' Zionist Israelis . or those woman who rape in hand of US troops in Iraq ???

efforts commendable - message, an important one....important to make these disctinctions. She is afterall a daughter of the soil so we must cherish our own great people

its HOW she's doing it and how she's being used by the west (you think the goras give a damn about school girls in KPK?) and how she abandoned Pakistan so her father could milk her shamelessly....that's what i find a bit disconcerting

She was what 12 or 13? when she started taking the limelight. You are immediately identified and aimed for conversion by the various outside interests when you come into the limelight. When a number of military officers who hit their first star end up being hooked by the elements working against Pakistan.. who then groom them slowly to take the top seats.. what is to say of a teenage girl.

Sir yes Dr Abdus Salam was not a Muslim that doesn't reduce his achievement in field off Physics he did achieved it and earned it as for Malala Taliban shot her really bad but now she is just a puppet off west
View attachment 123988
View attachment 123989

Allah SWT decides who is and who is not Muslim. Not you, not me, not we.

And yes he worked hard for that achievement and brought good fame and repute to Pakistani Nation.

She was what 12 or 13? when she started taking the limelight. You are immediately identified and aimed for conversion by the various outside interests when you come into the limelight. When a number of military officers who hit their first star end up being hooked by the elements working against Pakistan.. who then groom them slowly to take the top seats.. what is to say of a teenage girl.

I'm sorry could you re-frame that? I dont follow sir.

Sir yes Dr Abdus Salam was not a Muslim that doesn't reduce his achievement in field off Physics he did achieved it and earned it as for Malala Taliban shot her really bad but now she is just a puppet off west
View attachment 123988
View attachment 123989

But when you say that , you insult him. Do you think he would take this insult?
Its like calling every Pakistani a terrorist? are you ok with being called that?

Swat is pretty safe now. Army has a permanent presence there now.

Or would you agree that the tens of thousands of Sikhs who fled persecution in india are to this day still being prudent
Are you serious in comparing a potential for anti sikh violence in India, to the situation in Pak? I mean you could trot out such comparisons to win an argument, but even you can't fail to see the absurdity of the comparison.

I'm sorry could you re-frame that? I dont follow sir.

Elements that wish to work against( or rather for their own interests) Pakistan also target people in politics, bureucracy and the military to serve as moles and agents. For the military, many rising officers or those quietly following the rules are targeted. Specifically those from different sects depending on what flies. These men are then slowly groomed, entrapped(via their families, their own personal behaviour etc) to act for the interests of these elements whilst members of the Pakistan state machinery(bureaucracy, military) or in politics. Many are caught by the intelligence net as they go higher but some make it through.

So if such sensitive areas are liable to conversion into agents(wittingly or unwittingly).. what is a 13 year old girl and an opportunistic father riding on her success?

Questioning Malala's competence for the Nobel prize = loving Taliban? One can be this much oblivious of his surroundings, I did not know.

She is a worthy winner of the Nobel Prize because she is advocating Girls Education.

What is wrong with what?

The people out there criticizing her or saying there are other worthy winners are pretty much bitter that she is shedding a negative light on Pakistan.

As if daily suicide bombings, terrorism, ethnic violence wasn't doing that already.

That is point being made. Why her selection if the Prize is given out based on genuine merit?
So her selection then is nothing more than spurious(even though her efforts are commendable).
Now have Pakistanis not supported her for the same earlier? yes they have.. even top leadership
Imran Khan wishes Malala for Nobel Peace Prize
there shud be no doubts after Obama getting nobel peace prize.:eek:
nevertheless,,Malala did something gud,got global recognition,,,,,,n a nobel,,,well gud for her n Pakistan.baat khatam

Elements that wish to work against( or rather for their own interests) Pakistan also target people in politics, bureucracy and the military to serve as moles and agents. For the military, many rising officers or those quietly following the rules are targeted. Specifically those from different sects depending on what flies. These men are then slowly groomed, entrapped(via their families, their own personal behaviour etc) to act for the interests of these elements whilst members of the Pakistan state machinery(bureaucracy, military) or in politics. Many are caught by the intelligence net as they go higher but some make it through.

So if such sensitive areas are liable to conversion into agents(wittingly or unwittingly).. what is a 13 year old girl and an opportunistic father riding on her success?

I heard the same opportunistic label being applied to Mukhtar Mai, who was gangraped by on orders of village elders.

Tell me, what should Malala have done to not warrant the label of opportunistic?

So after she was shot by the Taliban for advocating Girls Education...she should have done what to show that she is not an American Jewish agent?

She is a worthy winner of the Nobel Prize because she is advocating Girls Education.

What is wrong with what?
Ever heard of Professor Anita Ghulam Ali? Throughout her life she worked for education in general and girls education in particular. Has Malala worked more than her for this cause?

as far as Pakistanis are concerned peace prize should been given to that talibaboon who tried to kill her

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom