What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

maybe if you people would think before typing and use common sense there'd be no mis-understandings...talking about Malala (the subject of the post) and then saying "he" in the next sentence.

sorry you guys got deep-throated though, carry on
:lol: Read the post you responded to. This time, without the headset of hate. He was comparing the reaction Malala is getting in Pakistan vs the one Satyarthi is getting in India.

If I didn't know better, I would have attributed your misunderstanding to your inability to comprehend compound sentences.. But that's not true.. So its gotta be the hate :)

I heard the same opportunistic label being applied to Mukhtar Mai, who was gangraped by on orders of village elders.

Tell me, what should Malala have done to not warrant the label of opportunistic?

So after she was shot by the Taliban for advocating Girls Education...she should have done what to show that she is not an American Jewish agent?
Well read her book first book co author is christina lamb famous enemy off Islam than in her book she has defended Rushdie talked bad about Pakistan and Jinah and Islam meets people like Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and many more things

I heard the same opportunistic label being applied to Mukhtar Mai, who was gangraped by on orders of village elders.

Tell me, what should Malala have done to not warrant the label of opportunistic?

So after she was shot by the Taliban for advocating Girls Education...she should have done what to show that she is not an American Jewish agent?

There was nothing she could have done. Lets put it this way, what makes you think that any positive element of change is not given the opportunity to be tapped into(if somehow there is a benefit for the detractors) by elements working against Pakistan?

You think Mukhtaran Mai? Malala? any of these people are just going to be supported for their cause without any gain in return? You really think the whole NGO brigade is all there just because they genuinely want to be in Pakistan to help people?

Well read her book first book co author is christina lamb famous enemy off Islam than in her book she has defended Rushdie talked bad about Pakistan and Jinah and Islam meets people like Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and many more things

Christina Lamb famous enemy of Islam?

How come there have been no marches against her by the Jihadists and Lunatics calling for death if she is such a famous enemy of Islam?

I defend Salman Rushdie's right to write whatever the hell he wants. If it offends you, then don't read his book.

As for Pakistan and Jinnah, trust me, there many many many things wrong with Pakistan and Jinnah himself. A critical look at both Pakistan and Jinnah is not a bad thing.

So your point is utterly mute.

Thanks for proving to me that you have to be a total lunatic to believe any conspiracies against Malala.

There was nothing she could have done. Lets put it this way, what makes you think that any positive element of change is not given the opportunity to be tapped into(if somehow there is a benefit for the detractors) by elements working against Pakistan?

You think Mukhtaran Mai? Malala? any of these people are just going to be supported for their cause without any gain in return? You really think the whole NGO brigade is all there just because they genuinely want to be in Pakistan to help people?
When ever there is flood or natural disaster these traitor NGOs vanish and those defending western puppet Malala just need to read her book

So what you are saying is that any support for Malala and Mukhtar Mai must surely have opportunistic elements tied to it and thus must be shunned by the Pakistani population as a whole as a precautionary measure.

Thats like saying Gandhi could have communist ties and thus lets not listen to what he is saying because Joseph Stalin favors dismemberment of the British Empire.

I defend Salman Rushdie's right to write whatever the hell he wants. If it offends you, then don't read his book.

As for Pakistan and Jinnah, trust me, there many many many things wrong with Pakistan and Jinnah himself. A critical look at both Pakistan and Jinnah is not a bad thing..

In right there you essentially also gave all the critics of Malala to say whatever they what and have any opinion they want.
So if they do consider her a Jewish agent or anti-Pakistan.. then they can. If Rushdie can write whatever the hell he wants, people can have the opinion of him going to hell if they want.

In right there you essentially also gave all the critics of Malala to say whatever they what and have any opinion they want.
So if they do consider her a Jewish agent or anti-Pakistan.. then they can. If Rushdie can write whatever the hell he wants, people can have the opinion of him going to hell if they want.

Absolutely. Criticis of Malala can say whatever they want. Infact I encourage it. How else to show your courage than by attacking a girl who got shot by the Taliban who was advocating for girls education.

But I also have a right to call her attackers as total nutcases, cowards and lunatics. :D

When ever there is flood or natural disaster these traitor NGOs vanish and those defending western puppet Malala just need to read her book
Not exactly, but many do have opportunistic elements to them. Also some
So what you are saying is that any support for Malala and Mukhtar Mai must surely have opportunistic elements tied to it and thus must be shunned by the Pakistani population as a whole as a precautionary measure.

Thats like saying Gandhi could have communist ties and thus lets not listen to what he is saying because Joseph Stalin favors dismemberment of the British Empire.
Nope, that is what you are choosing to understand.. Mullah;s think in black and whites like that.
There were/are/will be opportunistic elements tied to both people and organizations that play influential roles in Pakistan and hence one must weigh in the positives and negatives before chanting "Yay Malala"/"Zardari Khappay"/"Tabdeeli"/"Ghazi hai Qadri".. or anything of the like.

Sir Mukhtara case at the end turned out to be complete fraud secondly read Malala book her co author is famous enemy off Islam and Pakistan and read the book its full off typical western shit

Absolutely. Criticis of Malala can say whatever they want. Infact I encourage it. How else to show your courage than by attacking a girl who got shot by the Taliban who was advocating for girls education.

But I also have a right to call her attackers as total nutcases, cowards and lunatics. :D

Sure you do, and they can call you a liberal nutcase.. how much your opinion effects them and theirs yours is the actual gauge.

Not exactly, but many do have opportunistic elements to them. Also some

Nope, that is what you are choosing to understand.. Mullah;s think in black and whites like that.
There were/are/will be opportunistic elements tied to both people and organizations that play influential roles in Pakistan and hence one must weigh in the positives and negatives before chanting "Yay Malala"/"Zardari Khappay"/"Tabdeeli"/"Ghazi hai Qadri".. or anything of the like.

Everything has some sort of other elements attached to it. The world is not pure.

But I am curious to know what agenda do you think is being driven by Malala and her supposed handlers?

Sir Mukhtara case at the end turned out to be complete fraud secondly read Malala book her co author is famous enemy off Islam and Pakistan and read the book its full off typical western shit

So you are saying Mukhtar Mai wasn't gang raped? Then what?

Did she concoct the whole story so that she can get a visa for the west?

Christina Lamb famous enemy of Islam?

How come there have been no marches against her by the Jihadists and Lunatics calling for death if she is such a famous enemy of Islam?

As for Pakistan and Jinnah, trust me, there many many many things wrong with Pakistan and Jinnah himself. A critical look at both Pakistan and Jinnah is not a bad thing.

So your point is utterly mute.

Thanks for proving to me that you have to be a total lunatic to believe any conspiracies against Malala.
Yes because I am not a traitor and no body has right to abuse our PROPHET if some one considers it a right that we have full wright to respond with all means and yes Christina lamb is famous enemy off Islam and thanks you proved you are from that same miserable ashamed so called liberal class

Everything has some sort of other elements attached to it. The world is not pure.

But I am curious to know what agenda do you think is being driven by Malala and her supposed handlers?

So you are saying Mukhtar Mai wasn't gang raped? Then what?

Did she concoct the whole story so that she can get a visa for the west?
Yes pretty much that is what happened and for your information she is now running a gang busy in capturing lands off week and poor

Back
Top Bottom