What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

qlow-250px-Abdus_Salam_1987.jpg

The first Muslim to win nobel in physics was Abdus Salam...

He was the founding director of SUPARCO.... He got the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics

In 1974, the Pakistan parliament made a constitutional amendment that declared Ahmadi Muslims as non-Muslims.
In protest, Salam left Pakistan for London....

Its tragic that both pakistani nobel winners are not widely accepted in the country..!!!

on one hand u acknowledge that nobel prize is a political gimmick,,,,but then again u ponder upon questions like,,why her,why not edhi or anyone else for that matter,,,,,,:confused:

That is point being made. Why her selection if the Prize is given out based on genuine merit?
So her selection then is nothing more than spurious(even though her efforts are commendable).
Now have Pakistanis not supported her for the same earlier? yes they have.. even top leadership
Imran Khan wishes Malala for Nobel Peace Prize

0b7281dc7290c1d501808471641989d3.jpg

He was the founding director of SUPARCO.... He got the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics

In 1974, the Pakistan parliament made a constitutional amendment that declared Ahmadi Muslims as non-Muslims.

Its tragic that both pakistani nobel winners are not widely accepted in the country..!!!

Probably both of those instances were western conspiracy against Pakistanis. :rolleyes:

Why do you care so much and have so much concern? Does it affect you at all?

As for Mr. Salam, he has nothing but my utmost respect. So I dont need some jackass across the border to speak on my behalf

This one was tragic, the latter not so.
Dr Salam for e.g. achieved more in his field than any other Pakistani in comparison in other fields. The same cannot be said of Malala even though she has done commendable work. In addition, Dr Salam did not sell out Pakistan and ridicule it based upon exaggerated fallacies for fame and money; Malala or rather her father did.

Dude.. He is referring to the Indian who has won the Nobel Peace Prize along with Malala. That Indian is a HE

Dont be so eager to jump down someone's throat that you make a fool of yourself

maybe if you people would think before typing and use common sense there'd be no mis-understandings...talking about Malala (the subject of the post) and then saying "he" in the next sentence.

sorry you guys got deep-throated though, carry on

Well it seems in Pakistan, no body rather very less people are bothered about Malala Nobel Prize.

Actually Abdul Sattar Edhi as everyone considers should be the real deserved winner for Nobel Prize.

Anyway I will congratulate the youngest ever Nobel Prize Winner for Peace - Malala Yousafzai.

That is point being made. Why her selection if the Prize is given out based on genuine merit?
So her selection then is nothing more than spurious(even though her efforts are commendable).
Now have Pakistanis not supported her for the same earlier? yes they have.. even top leadership
Imran Khan wishes Malala for Nobel Peace Prize

efforts commendable - message, an important one....important to make these disctinctions. She is afterall a daughter of the soil so we must cherish our own great people

its HOW she's doing it and how she's being used by the west (you think the goras give a damn about school girls in KPK?) and how she abandoned Pakistan so her father could milk her shamelessly....that's what i find a bit disconcerting

Well it seems in Pakistan, no body rather very less people are bothered about Malala Nobel Prize.

Actually Abdul Sattar Edhi as everyone considers should be the real deserved winner for Nobel Prize.

Anyway I will congratulate the youngest ever Nobel Prize Winner for Peace - Malala Yousafzai.

Godsend: Abdul Sattar Edhi and the Edhi Foundation

I'm not too sure but I think nobel peace prize is awarded to someone who fights for human rights rather than humanitarian work. Malala is known internationally for bravely standing up to the Taliban. And Abdul Sattar Edhi no doubt is a very respectful person, but his work is mainly humanitarian work. Maybe the Nobel prize should expand it's prize to include people doing humanitarian work as well.

This one was tragic, the latter not so.
Dr Salam for e.g. achieved more in his field than any other Pakistani in comparison in other fields. The same cannot be said of Malala even though she has done commendable work. In addition, Dr Salam did not sell out Pakistan and ridicule it based upon exaggerated fallacies for fame and money; Malala or rather her father did.
Sir yes Dr Abdus Salam was not a Muslim that doesn't reduce his achievement in field off Physics he did achieved it and earned it as for Malala Taliban shot her really bad but now she is just a puppet off west
1412958032015.jpg

1412958054157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom