What's new

Makkah should be a separate state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makkah can't be a separate state either it will part of a country or either it will part of Khilafat when every established and as long as Iran is there no body can ever think of making MAKKAH a separate state

For the clueless non-Muslim, now what has Iran done and why are you paranoid about them?

Some religious rules and Arabic traditions cannot apply to other cultures. That clash has been going since who knows when.
Sir rules of Islam and can be applied every where in the world the clash is in the eyes of slaves of west

And this thread originates from just such a clash.

If praying at the graves is shirk, then praying at Makkah and Madinah is also shirk. The soil has the same importance as much as anywhere in the world. And most importantly what men seek is inside themselves, not in a building, not under the soil.

I do the same when i visit the graves of the dear ones- I pray for them- cry for them-
but-
i do not ask forgiveness from them- do not pray to them- do not bow towards them-

This is the big difference- and a fine line from 'shirk'-

Allah created the ones who created me. He should not envy my love towards them.

For the clueless non-Muslim, now what has Iran done and why are you paranoid about them?
First Shias are only 10 % in Muslim world and they have once tried to create law and order problem in Makkah which resulted in death of several people and also their is huge difference in main believes between Shias and Sunnis specially when comes to Sahabas

If praying at the graves is shirk, then praying at Makkah and Madinah is also shirk. The soil has the same importance as much as anywhere in the world. And most importantly what men seek is inside themselves, not in a building, not under the soil.

Sir its not about being envy he has given you rules which you have to follow it and to be a Muslim you have to love ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW more than any one else in the world including your parents that is why a Sahabi killed his own father in battle of Badar

i dont know whats the complications in the basic difference in- praying for them- and praying to them-
Praying to them is whats 'shirk'-

First Shias are only 10 % in Muslim world and they have once tried to create law and order problem in Makkah which resulted in death of several people and also their is huge difference in main believes between Shias and Sunnis specially when comes to Sahabas

Only 10%? Man they are punching way above their weight class in that case.

Is it true that Shias (or is it only for Iranians specifically) have a separate line when they visit Mecca? Complete with roped segregation and all (saw it on BBC).

Something about the graves too ....

Sir its not about being envy he has given you rules which you have to follow it and to be a Muslim you have to love ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW more than any one else in the world including your parents that is why a Sahabi killed his own father in battle of Badar

Heterodoxy, I said. Praying at the graves of elder wishing for them a better place... Praying at the graves of saints wishing a good things for themselves through the intermediary of the saints. It is heterodoxy and That doesnt make me disbelieve.

Heterodoxy, I said. Praying at the graves of elder wishing for them a better place... Praying at the graves of saints wishing a good things for themselves through the intermediary of the saints. It is heterodoxy and That doesnt make me disbelieve.

This so called concept of Intermediary has nothing to do with Islam their is no proof of it either in Quran or Sunnah so we are not allowed to do it and also Saints are dead so they can't intermediate between you and ALLAH and ALLAH listens to you directly so you don't need them

Sir that is Shirk and Shirk makes you a Non Muslim

Only 10%? Man they are punching way above their weight class in that case.

Is it true that Shias (or is it only for Iranians specifically) have a separate line when they visit Mecca? Complete with roped segregation and all (saw it on BBC).

Something about the graves too ....

Nope- not true-

A map with how the new "Islamic Sacred State" will look like. Please note that this state also includes Medina. This is more appropriate as Medina is the second most important place for Muslims and also should be run by all Muslims. Not just Saudi Royalty.

2lsfhoo.jpg

Mecca is by far the most important one.... Also who said we can only post threads about the biggest issue only? That would basically mean this forum would only have one thread.

PS Please note BLACKEAGLE deleted his post in which he insulted Shias and said Shias would never be accepted as Muslims. This is mentality of many members here.

First you said you was athiest yes? second , look at that whole map again you posted and look at iran aswell.

Asim do we seriously need this sectarian/hate post?
And for this reason discussion on religion is banned on forum so thread must be locked/deleted.

This so called concept of Intermediary has nothing to do with Islam their is no proof of it either in Quran or Sunnah so we are not allowed to do it and also Saints are dead so they can't intermediate between you and ALLAH and ALLAH listens to you directly so you don't need them

Sir that is Shirk and Shirk makes you a Non Muslim

Maybe I should visit the tombs of the saints. They should have some knowledge. Junaydi Baghdadi once said: Color of the water is the color of the cup. Muhyiddin Arabi once said: Those who wants to see Allah, should look to the material.

You have your questions answered. My questions stand unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom