What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

There is no Cons in Making Peace ......... It's only in fighting wars

1) PKK works for Barzani, who meanwhile works for USA and Israel.
2) Israel, USA, Barzani.
3) Barzani. PKK lives under the umbrella of Barzani.

See? i told you, you weren't need a brain. You are as good as without it.

you dont have an answer.

No, you didn't understand my question. Probably every country in the region is in favor of existence of PKK as a parasite on Turkey's back. Because otherwise, they know how Turkey would end up as the sole power in the region. I asked who is in favor of PKK most, so much that can take such a risk to attempt sabotage a possible peace deal? Who does not have much to lose?

No, you didn't understand my question. Probably every country in the region is in favor of existence of PKK as a parasite on Turkey's back. Because otherwise, they know how Turkey would end up as the sole power in the region. I asked who is in favor of PKK most, so much that can take such a risk to attempt to sabotage a possible peace deal? Who does not have much to lose?

There wont be a peace deal. PKK will exist. If USA wanted PKK eliminated, USA would have allowed Turkish army go till Qandil mountain in 2008.

We are through hard times, but we have to endure it. Jews and Americans' last card is Kurdistan by dividing Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran. Iraq and Syria done. Now it's Turkey's and Iran's turn.

3 dead Kurds dont have any meaning, it is a PR move to sabotage Turkish-Iranian relations. We have much more to gain from Iran than these Barzani thugs. Our destiny is bound to Iran.

I stand by my word. I dont believe that Iran Did it.

There wont be a peace deal. PKK will exist. If USA wanted PKK eliminated, USA would have allowed Turkish army go till Qandil mountain in 2008.

We are through hard times, but we have to endure it. Jews and Americans' last card is Kurdistan by dividing Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran. Iraq and Syria done. Now it's Turkey's and Iran's turn.

3 dead Kurds dont have any meaning, it is a PR move to sabotage Turkish-Iranian relations. We have much more to gain from Iran than these Barzani thugs. Our destiny is bound to Iran.

I didn't oppose your words. I just said that Iran and Syria are the prime suspects. Blaming it on Israel without a logical explanation is not making any sense and you've proven before that you can not think properly when it comes to jews and Israel.

I didn't oppose your words. I just said that Iran and Syria are the prime suspects. Blaming it on Israel without a logical explanation is not making any sense and you've proven before that you can not think properly when it comes to jews and Israel.

What makes them prime suspects? Because some terrorists say so?

What makes them prime suspects? Because some terrorists say so?

No, go back and read my last 3 post once again.

Btw what Iranian-Turkish relation you are talking about? It is already fvcked up, remember the Iranian spies in Turkey? Mutual economic/energy dependency is the only thing that holds it together. Even if it turns out to be Iran, relations will remain exactly the same.

No, go back and read my last 3 post once again.

Btw what Iranian-Turkish relation you are talking about? It is already fvcked up, remember the Iranian spies in Turkey? Mutual economic/energy dependency is the only thing that holds it together. Even if it turns out to be Iran, relations will remain exactly the same.

Actually because of stupid Turkish government, we lost Iraqi Turkmens to Iraq and Iran.
Then we pushed Syrian Turkmens into a civil war.
Now Erdogan started forming Azeri opposition in Turkey. I smell bad things here.

Sorry, I stand for interests of Turks, even if it would be Iran that protects the interests of Turks.

I'm going to try and nuance the situation. Recently there was a thread about a potential cold war between Turkey and Israel in which this incident could be in line with. Except for Turkey and kurds, are there any winners from a potential reconciliation between the two?

Actually because of stupid Turkish government, we lost Iraqi Turkmens to Iraq and Iran.
Then we pushed Syrian Turkmens into a civil war.
Now Erdogan started forming Azeri opposition in Turkey. I smell bad things here.

Sorry, I stand for interests of Turks, even if it would be Iran that protects the interests of Turks.

I stand for the interest of my country too. In my opinion, blaming it on Iran, no matter if they were involved or not, would serve our interests the best.

About the Turkish government, at least we agree on something...

I'm going to try and nuance the situation. Recently there was a thread about a potential cold war between Turkey and Israel in which this incident could be in line with. Except for Turkey and kurds, are there any winners from a potential reconciliation between the two?

Not really... But there would be a lot of losers from a possible reconciliation. Middle East as a whole would win though.

I stand for the interest of my country too. In my opinion, blaming it on Iran, no matter if they were involved or not, would serve our interests the best.

About the Turkish government, at least we agree on something...

Not really... But there would be a lot of losers from a possible reconciliation. Middle East as a whole would win though.

How do you reason?

No one here is believing Iran did it..There is no evidence to prove it atm.. @TurAr is talking about Iran being one of the prime suspects..But you are neglecting this option completely without presenting logical arguments mate..Your only argument is that old cliche "blame USA-Israel for everything" analogy

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you reason?

I explained it before, but here you go:

Iran is not innocent anyway, its support to PKK has been proven many times before. Showing Iran as responsible from the assassinations would encourage the sides even more to make a peace, thus it would increase its chance to happen.
It would draw PKK and it sympathisers attention from Turkey towards Iran.
Iran would be isolated even more.

The thing is that blaming Iran and showing Iran as responsible are different things with probably different outcomes. If Turkey blames Iran this time, and the next time something like this happens the attention would be aimed at Turkey I think.
If Turkey blames Iran just this time it will not be well received in Tehran. Potentially leading to the above scenario.

Back
Top Bottom