What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

The only difference between Iran and Turkey is that the number of people who think like you are that much high in Iran which is enough to turn Iran to a ruin.

Allah destroys whom He wants to destroy. And He creates whom He wants to create. Destiny is in the hand of Allah C.C. (Quran 13/39)

Without the doubt, those who are with Allah, Will succeed. (5/56)

The biggest wrongs AKP government made about the Kurdish issues were providing PKK's legal NGOs and associations wide freedom of activities to provoke and revolt Kurds againist Turkey while it acted stingy toward banned Kurdish human rights..

Wehreas the right actions were should be vice versa of that.

I never witnessed even an ultra democratic country tolarated legaly an teror organisation so much inside of her country.
if Turkey was another Country and Kurds were another people of world Turkey had been already diveded.

The Only activity of PKK banned by government was armed struggle.All other activities like black probaganddas, blackmailing, provacations, rallies, attacking police in crowded demos with molotov bomb, trap bomb even firing with guns were tolarated.

But all the same PKK ddint succed to increase public support in favour of himself also i can say it completed its stage of highest peak of suppotance and begun already to diminishing its support of people.

PKK's legal party BDP in last election got 7.5% vote by coalitions with various other left wings and Alawites entities. Approximatly, it make at most 25-30 % of whole Kurdish votes of Turkey.
and more, majority of supporters of BDP mentality not in favor division from Turkey. They want an otounomous Kurdish region found on the basis of Apoism..
if Kurds would know the true face of Apoism then they could see aposim is just a variant of Stalinism.

Despite all these happened fearing from devition of Turkey is nthing but unwarranted phobia itself.

So humanity rights of Kurds legaly must be recognized. Such rights are not be presented as kindnees given by Government. It is duty of humanity. after these done there is no need to struggle aganist PKK by army. PKK will be melted by itself like butter under the hot sun.

No longer, We must get rid of PKK. because PKK always cooperates with hostile or rival countries aganist Turkey in order to could be survive. and that hurt Turkey from many aspects like cancer.

if Turkey solve its Kurdish issue it will be most favor country of all Kurds in the world..

In killing of 3 Kurds, Iran pointed at USA and Israel

Iran, ABD ve israil'i iaret etti - Hrriyet PLANET

Türkiye'de İmralı ve BDP'liler ile devlet görevlileri arasında başlayan barış sürecini "desteklediklerini" vurgulayan İran Dışişleri Bakanlığı sözcüsü, öldürülen üç PKK'lı kadın konusunda ise isim vermeden ABD ve İsrail'i işaret etti.*

İran'ın Ankara Büyükelçiliği tarafından Türkiye'deki basın yayın organlarına iletilen İran Dışişleri Bakanlığı sözcüsünün açıklamasında, İran'ın Türkiye'nin istikrar, toprak bütünlüğü ve güvenliğini "kendi güvenliği gibi gördüğü" ifade edilerek, şöyle denildi:

"İran İslam Cumhuriyeti ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti arasındaki ilişkiler, sürekli olarak karşılıklı saygıya ve iyi komşuluk ilişkilerine dayanmıştır. Bu yaklaşım, İran'ın Türkiye'nin istikrarını, toprak bütünlüğü ve güvenliğini, kendisinin istikrarı ve güvenliği olarak görmesine neden olmuştur.”

About 10,000 people attend PKK militants' memorial ceremony in Diyarbakır

demir.jpg

02VHf.jpg

I just hope this ghathering ends with peace. The future of 80,000,000 should not be sacrified just for the noise of 10000!

I just hope this ghathering ends with peace. The future of 80,000,000 should not be sacrified just for the noise of 10000!

Why are you so involved in it Ir.Tab? I mean I watch this issue closely too, but it appears it makes you a little emotional? Why that?

Why are you so involved in it Ir.Tab? I mean I watch this issue closely too, but it appears it makes you a little emotional? Why that?

I want all of these beautiful things for Iran, too. But where are the supporters? You know what I am talking about.

Hemde bir ask hikayesi. Olmasaydi, olmazdilar. Olmasaydilar bizde olmazdik

I want all of these beautiful things for Iran, too. But where are the supporters? You know what I am talking about.

Which beautiful things? Nothing has happened yet in these peace talks. I can't understand your special involvement in this issue. You will nothing gain by it.

Peace talks itself is a beautiful thing.

No, it isn't. Only the outcome matters. As I see it; tens of thousands of supporters of a terrorist organization gather in one of your big cities, to mourn the deaths of their fellow party-members.

No, it isn't. Only the outcome matters. As I see it; tens of thousands of supporters of a terrorist organization gather in one of your big cities, to mourn the deaths of their fellow party-members.

They have always been gathering to mourn the deaths of terrorists, nothing special there... I believe you already know that since you like to post the photo and videos of those terrorist sympathisers here.

Which beautiful things? Nothing has happened yet in these peace talks. I can't understand your special involvement in this issue. You will nothing gain by it.

I really enjoyed how the majority of Turkish members support the right of minorities in Turkey. Every democratic development in Turkey, has affected and will affect the situation in Iran. I just could hope for Iran to be free from short-sighted views.

I really enjoyed how the majority of Turkish members support the right of minorities in Turkey. Every democratic development in Turkey, has affected and will affect the situation in Iran. I just could hope for Iran to be free from short-sighted views.

If you mean that there a lot more sane Turkish members on this forum, compared to Iranian members; I agree. But don't be misguided by this observation; you have millions of Iranians who are ready for all kinds of reforms, while I still encounter Kurdish-Turkish hatred on many occasions.

Back
Top Bottom