What's new

Making Pakistan great again!!!

grow a pair no Maslihat or MaslihatHQ hang the corrupts be it wardi or darzi or judge or wakeel no protecting corruption for thaikas destribute and ivest wealth in people and infrastructure with time as standard of living gets better standard of people will get better and the jahalat we see everyday from all segments of society will slowly and gradually end and we will have a better progressing Pakistan!

but thaikon ki siyasat khatam nai honi is mulk may sochna he fazul hai!

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Path-Finder @American Pakistani @Rafeh @Rafi
No assurances no brain gain.
Most of the guys, who are considered as brains of societies go to western countries because of two simple incentives. 1) everyone who pays tax, will get pension, 2) everyone who pays tax will get an assurance from govt that if she/he looses his/her job due to employers layoff, then she/he will get a sustainace allowance till she/he gets a new job.

Does Pakistan gives any such assurance? All paid tax just vanishes in thin air. Specially the business guys don't get anything in return.

Last edited:
Let's establish a nation wide police network
At the moment, police in Pakistan works under provinces. CM and local ghundas get away with every small and large sin and crime because local police can't handle pressure from provincial govt and their thugs.
My suggestion is to take out police from all provinces and make a central police and law enforcement agency. Another suggestion is to dismental special branch and combine IB and police to form this new department.
By this, at least small local crimes will start getting addressed. Let's call it Pak Police.
Similarly, local government system should be reintroduce, trust me, this will help people.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Path-Finder @American Pakistani @Rafeh @Rafi
No assurances no brain gain.
Most of the guys, who are considered as brains of societies go to western countries because of two simple incentives. 1) everyone who pays tax, will get pension, 2) everyone who pays tax will get an assurance from govt that if she/he looses his/her job due to employers layoff, then she/he will get a sustainace allowance till she/he gets a new job.

Does Pakistan gives any such assurance? All paid tax just vanishes in thin air. Specially the business guys don't get anything in return.
the paying of taxes is NOT the main factor but rather its the 'mahool' people want safety not the police that is in bed with crooks. they want a clean nation and sadly minshasal quom and one cannot blame the gov in this too much but quom has no damagh when it comes to cleanliness. its in our faith that cleanliness is part of your iman but you see the opposite.

sadly I have seen Pakistan become an even bigger janjal pura as there is no planning in towns, cities etc. I have seen Lahore become lethargic and pindi is beyond its capacity to handle the population for example. drastic steps need to be taken and I am glad that more apartments and being built to conserve space.

the paying of taxes is NOT the main factor but rather its the 'mahool' people want safety not the police that is in bed with crooks. they want a clean nation and sadly minshasal quom and one cannot blame the gov in this too much but quom has no damagh when it comes to cleanliness. its in our faith that cleanliness is part of your iman but you see the opposite.

sadly I have seen Pakistan become an even bigger janjal pura as there is no planning in towns, cities etc. I have seen Lahore become lethargic and pindi is beyond its capacity to handle the population for example. drastic steps need to be taken and I am glad that more apartments and being built to conserve space.
For police, I have suggested something..read my post above.

We need to learn from him how to make pakistan great.Mashallah.they dont need any donation if someone want to help please buy them latest equipments and modern workstation.

We need to learn from him how to make pakistan great.Mashallah.they dont need any donation if someone want to help please buy them latest equipments and modern workstation.

it’s good, but at this age children should be learning in school, maths, science, philosophy, history, geography etc.

it’s good, but at this age children should be learning in school, maths, science, philosophy, history, geography etc.
I think they are also going in school and also learning hands-on applied science.

4) You are unemployed, and your children can't study.
This is the biggest reason why People do corruption in Pakistan. People don't send their children to govt institutions, because these institutions are not functioning properly. So here are three recommendations to get things work:
Solution:
a) Make Education as fundamental focus of governments attention, and get education system out of the hold of political people. Same education system(caliber wise, and in different local languages) for all. Central education system, that is translating new research in Urdu and local languages as well.
b) Abolish quota from Education system. For every 1000 children in Pakistan, there should be a higher secondary school. Induct people of highest competency and pay them above average. Make it free, for every human being living on the soil of Pakistan, national or foreigner.
c) For every student going to school or college, or University, first three children will receive money from govt. Every student going to School will also be medically insured, automatically. For every student going to any school, college or university, all travelling costs, in public and private conveyance, national or international, will become half, automatically. To insure valid studentship, a tight control should be placed on data regarding students, updated regularly.

This is the teacher in govt school by Quota System - biggest tax payer city get these type sain teachers..

What we need is Stalin leader. It is important to give the new leaders / or workers of government an experience of what life is like in the ghetto slums, two weeks to one month. This will make them understand desperation, and then they will know the poor man;s dilemma.

Let's establish a nation wide police network
At the moment, police in Pakistan works under provinces. CM and local ghundas get away with every small and large sin and crime because local police can't handle pressure from provincial govt and their thugs.
My suggestion is to take out police from all provinces and make a central police and law enforcement agency. Another suggestion is to dismental special branch and combine IB and police to form this new department.
By this, at least small local crimes will start getting addressed. Let's call it Pak Police.
Similarly, local government system should be reintroduce, trust me, this will help people.
A better idea, establish a two-tier system with small crimes (and equally small incentive for corruption) being given to local police, and serious crime being handled by a national elite police force with 100% authority to override, and take over cases from locals.

Brahmin of India is your enemy, and Indian Muslims are fighting your war. Pakistan, get up and take Indian Muslims on board.

Back
Top Bottom