What's new

Making Pakistan giving nationality to Afghan is US plan

Citizenship to any afghan namak haram will be granted over my dead body.I will pick up my fathers Spas 12 combat shotgun and go to all afghan populated areas in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and shoot them one by one. Citizenship's cannot be granted to dead bodies ,this is the only way as a single individual Pakistani i can stop this non sense.In addition to above imran khan will lost a PTI voter forever.
You're a disgusting person.

No shock Army Boot polisher is like this, glad I'm out of this disgusting country

Aoa

Citizenship to any afghan namak haram will be granted over my dead body.I will pick up my fathers Spas 12 combat shotgun and go to all afghan populated areas in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and shoot them one by one. Citizenship's cannot be granted to dead bodies ,this is the only way as a single individual Pakistani i can stop this non sense.In addition to above imran khan will lost a PTI voter forever.
As far as that humanity bull shit is concerned ,humanity only applies to humans not to sub humans.Those who are known for selling their women for money and thats culturally acceptable(at least thats not culturally acceptable in pakistan),those who are at each others throat since their inception,those who are the pioneers of bacha bazi,those are the world wide exporters of producers of opium and hence are responsible for destroying millions of lives,those who simply dont consider women equal and never involved them in any career and education simply do not fulfill the criteria of being a human being.
Now all low life pakistani afghan sympathizers may be thinking i am a racist but please do tell me what does the majority of afghanistan represent??Our majority of farmers grow wheat,fruit and vegetables to run this country and the afghan farmers grow opium and hashish to support themselves and the economy.The majority of pakistan involve pakistani women in all spheres of life and educate them but in Afghanistan its not considered normal for a woman to go to school or get out from the house to do a job.Here we take our mothers and sisters as a valuable family members and protect them at all costs and afghans simply sell them to the highest bidder(for marriage but actually thats prostitution) which is an insult of humanity.
In 8 out of 10 cases you will get a afghan who is simply not compatible with the pakistani values and pakistani way of life.And when a such a majority get a citizenship you know what will be the consequences.

Wow.

What are these 'Pakistani values' and 'Pakistani way of life' that Pakistanis seem to have as a collective and Afghans seem devoid of and incapable of having?

same Afghanis are supporting PTM and azad pukhtoonistan.

As do some Pakistani Pashtuns. Than what? Are we supposed to now eat all Pakistani Pashtuns as well? Similarly with BLA and the like from other groups?

Last edited:
What are these 'Pakistani values' and 'Pakistani way of life' that Pakistanis seem to have as a collective and Afghan's seem devoid of and incapable of having?
Picking up Combat guns and shooting random people for no reason apparently.

You're a disgusting person.

No shock Army Boot polisher is like this, glad I'm out of this disgusting country
So you are glad you are out of disgusting pakistan and migrated to india where cow dung on ground and cow urine in refrigerators welcomes you?You and your RSS buddies need to get a room :)
#false flagger spotted

So you are glad you are out of disgusting pakistan and migrated to india where cow dung on ground and cow urine in refrigerators welcomes you?You and your RSS buddies need to get a room :)
#false flagger spotted

This fvckers never moved. He was always in the place he is also typing his RSS cow dung messages.

#false flagger spotted
I still haven't moved, will soon, away from this disgusting country. Still in Pakistan.

This fvckers never moved. He was always in the place he is also typing his RSS cow dung messages.
So you agree with shooting random Afghans?

@AZ1, what do you say to this guy?

@Moonlight @Retired Troll too

Imran Khan is far superior to all the other corrupt worthless politicians in Pakistan

Its just that this is a stupid decision
Maybe the outside powers are instigating him to create inside strife, Hindjew's strategic vision

They are "haramis" but you must be "halali" for sure?
Carrying this crooked, inauthentic and shallow mindset is what usually pissess me of about people who oppose this. Bring some neutrality with logic forward and there can be a discussion. But when you start with being biased and carry a mindset that comes from having bugad and hassad against other humans just becaus eyou look at them as lesser beings than yourself. Then well, you lack the brain to have a neutral and open mind towards the problem itself.

And oh btw
Before you people start jumping and calling me an Afghan whatever

My ancestors ruled from the Fort of Sialkot and I speak Potowhari as my mother tongue, having lived for several generations in The Rawalpindi District...

The health and wealth of 200 Million Pakistanis are at stake, we got to have a tough mind set.

Guys, Khan is very stubborn and he will not let it go away easily. I think the real plan of him is to do give nationality to Afghans...

Remember how US wanted Pakistan to don't send refugees back to Afghanistan.

There were Bosnian refugees in Pakistan few decades back. What peaceful and nice people they were. Pakistanis themselves would had advocated for granting them citizenship while on the other hand Afghans.....They have done nothing to win the trust of Pakistanis. Pashtuns suffered the most due to these ungrateful people. Karachi got drug business due to them.

Last time we did mistake is allowing these refugees under guise of humanity to spread all over Pakistan...Result is in front of everyone to see. No province, literally, is happy with them.

Another thing which I concluded from all the debate we had done for few days is that these Afghans have great great pride and arrogance. Just because you grant them Pakistani citizenship doesn't mean they'll become Pakistanis...The most funny thing will be that the same guys who are playing game with us - advocating for granting citizenship to Afghans, these same guys will be first to remind Pakistanis that don't go hard on Afghanistan as its ethnic citizens live in Pakistan who can cause great disturbance in own country - a warlike/insurgency kinda situation.

If haramis got citizenship - We will just hand over a leverage to Afghan government and foreign agencies to destabilize us big time - Enemy is still doing though.

They call Punjabis "Dalkhor" and other nonsense stuff. They lay claim to almost half of our country. They try to divide Pakistanis - how? They pose themselves as Pakistani Pashtuns and start badmouthing Punjabis hence sowing ethnic seeds in Pakistan.

All those Afghan refugees who are born and bred in Pakistan - even they hate and spit venom against Pakistan. Hamid Karzai? who lived his life in Pakistan as a refugee yet bark against Pakistan? ring any bells?

Former Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai 'welcomes' Trump's Pakistan threat

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-hamid-karzai-welcomes-trumps-pakistan-threat

So, what is the guarantee that they'll become loyal and good citizens of country once granted citizenship? Instead they'll become more rude and arrogant. They will start supporting Pashteen aka PTM dogs. Manzor Pashteen will have hundreds of thousand of followers - a nightmare scenario for our agencies. PTM turned out to be very clever.

They put blame on establishment as if establishment wanted to grant citizenship to Afghans, making establishment think that if PTM is opposing this process then it'll be good idea to grant citizenship to Afghans. A clever play of PTM. They desperately want that to happen as it will provide them and achakzai unlimited number of followers and then when they come on streets, western media will portray it as Pakistani Pashtuns protesting against Pakistan and army. The game which western media recently played as well.

Manzoor Pashteen: The young tribesman rattling Pakistan's army

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43827660

They are called namak haram for a reason. They will never respect Pakistanis as they think of us being their slaves throughout centuries and they themselves being very proud race.

Khan is playing a very dangerous game, knowingly or unknowingly. We should not gamble and put our future generations in difficulty.

When you don't acknowledge your own worth and start appeasing every tom dick or harry, trust me, it invites more enemies....The many Afghans will start moving towards Pakistan as soon as they hear that Pakistan is granting them citizenship.

Humanity is just one factor but it is heavily outgunned by other unsolved variables. Who says we can't send them back? We have sent them back and process is still going on albeit in slow manner....Everything was going fine, we were repatriating refugees and then Khan appeared out of nowhere and played into hands of enemy.

Can anyone remember? When Chaudhry Nisar once said that US is pressurizing Pakistan to not send refugees back? link of it? anyone has?

Provinces and LEAs need to fight back this decision tooth and nail....Khan is asking for suggestions, give him......ASK HIM TO SEND REFUGEES BACK. NOTHING SHORT OF THAT. PERIOD.

@Kabira @Zibago @Maarkhoor @SecularNationalist @TMA

You know that things are seriously fvcked up when the Americans beg Pakistan to not repatriate Afghans back to Afghanistan. The stakes are high for the Americans. The Americans are using Afghans in Pakistan to play the Pashtun card. The Americans are using the Afghans as spy recruits and to carry out random attacks. This is absolutely no secret.

Imran Khan won't be allowed to issue passports to Afghans living in Pakistan. It is a non-starter.

Loyal.? Are you being sarcastic?

Just imagine there is battle between Pakistani forces and Afghan forces Afghanistan he border? Where will their loyalties lie?
Will the condemn the action of Afghanistan when she refused to accept Pakistan back on the day? Will the condemn the ethnic meddling they started?

Mind you I don't the refugees. They adghanstggressionction The just looking out for their interests.
I mind Pakistanis who want to mess up their people in the naive and misguided attempt at trying to win loyalty.

Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy loyalty.

Your writing his weird, are you on drugs or something? : "Mind you I don't the refugees. They adghanstggressionction "

Maybe you take a whiff or two to stir up the hatred against people.

It is just Imran Khan testing the waters before giving citizenship to Chinese immigrants. Once Afghanis are accepted Pakistan surely wouldn't be able to say no to its closest ally china

On your face IK
_NTWj_3zJj4.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye @Maarkhoor @Imran Khan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom