What's new

Making Pakistan giving nationality to Afghan is US plan

Because anyone can speak Urdu and I have already mentioned Hindus. Read before you type.

I am thinking but I suppose you need to think more before writing, you exclude Pathans from the main ethnicities of Pakistan and group them with Afghanis anbd giving more importance to Ahmadis and Farsi. Human mind is a strange object there are always different kind of filthy ideas going thru that object 24 hours a day but sane people dont speak every stupid thought that goes thru that object.

If we can have Punjabis, Sindhis , Baluchis , Sikhs , Hindus, Shias, Christians, Ahmadis and Farsi as Pakistani citizens then why not Pathans/Afghans?

I am thinking but I suppose you need to think more before writing, you exclude Pathans from the main ethnicities of Pakistan and group them with Afghanis anbd giving more importance to Ahmadis and Farsi. Human mind is a strange object there are always different kind of filthy ideas going thru that object 24 hours a day but sane people dont speak every stupid thought that goes thru that object.

It's obvious that we are talking about Afghans right to be Pakistanis so why should I include them in my list as they are already the subject?

Citizenship to any afghan namak haram will be granted over my dead body.I will pick up my fathers Spas 12 combat shotgun and go to all afghan populated areas in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and shoot them one by one. Citizenship's cannot be granted to dead bodies ,this is the only way as a single individual Pakistani i can stop this non sense.In addition to above imran khan will lost a PTI voter forever.
As far as that humanity bull shit is concerned ,humanity only applies to humans not to sub humans.Those who are known for selling their women for money and thats culturally acceptable(at least thats not culturally acceptable in pakistan),those who are at each others throat since their inception,those who are the pioneers of bacha bazi,those are the world wide exporters of producers of opium and hence are responsible for destroying millions of lives,those who simply dont consider women equal and never involved them in any career and education simply do not fulfill the criteria of being a human being.
Now all low life pakistani afghan sympathizers may be thinking i am a racist but please do tell me what does the majority of afghanistan represent??Our majority of farmers grow wheat,fruit and vegetables to run this country and the afghan farmers grow opium and hashish to support themselves and the economy.The majority of pakistan involve pakistani women in all spheres of life and educate them but in Afghanistan its not considered normal for a woman to go to school or get out from the house to do a job.Here we take our mothers and sisters as a valuable family members and protect them at all costs and afghans simply sell them to the highest bidder(for marriage but actually thats prostitution) which is an insult of humanity.
In 8 out of 10 cases you will get a afghan who is simply not compatible with the pakistani values and pakistani way of life.And when a such a majority get a citizenship you know what will be the consequences.

Bro, I really like your passion :)

People like you are the reason why enemies get afraid of Pakistan.

Calm down, IK will never do that. His own party in KPK just did this :)

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/09/afghans-wont-be-allowed-to-enter-peshawar-for-10-days/

Pakistan military can't allow such move since it will drastically change demography of Pakistan....

Those who voted for him now.....
Screen-Shot-2013-10-02-at-1.16.38-PM.png

Bro, I voted him as well :)

Just look what PTI did in her own KPK...Khan will come down to senses very soon

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/09/afghans-wont-be-allowed-to-enter-peshawar-for-10-days/

Citizenship to any afghan namak haram will be granted over my dead body.I will pick up my fathers Spas 12 combat shotgun and go to all afghan populated areas in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and shoot them one by one. Citizenship's cannot be granted to dead bodies ,this is the only way as a single individual Pakistani i can stop this non sense.In addition to above imran khan will lost a PTI voter forever.
As far as that humanity bull shit is concerned ,humanity only applies to humans not to sub humans.Those who are known for selling their women for money and thats culturally acceptable(at least thats not culturally acceptable in pakistan),those who are at each others throat since their inception,those who are the pioneers of bacha bazi,those are the world wide exporters of producers of opium and hence are responsible for destroying millions of lives,those who simply dont consider women equal and never involved them in any career and education simply do not fulfill the criteria of being a human being.
Now all low life pakistani afghan sympathizers may be thinking i am a racist but please do tell me what does the majority of afghanistan represent??Our majority of farmers grow wheat,fruit and vegetables to run this country and the afghan farmers grow opium and hashish to support themselves and the economy.The majority of pakistan involve pakistani women in all spheres of life and educate them but in Afghanistan its not considered normal for a woman to go to school or get out from the house to do a job.Here we take our mothers and sisters as a valuable family members and protect them at all costs and afghans simply sell them to the highest bidder(for marriage but actually thats prostitution) which is an insult of humanity.
In 8 out of 10 cases you will get a afghan who is simply not compatible with the pakistani values and pakistani way of life.And when a such a majority get a citizenship you know what will be the consequences.

Give me nuclear codes I will drop 10 nukes on afghanis.

APS children massacare, Brainwashing our children to become child soldier suicide bombers. Going house to house picking 1st born or money. How many bombs went off in the markets where our women and children died? They hid TTP in their homes. Not even to this day has anyone in their community come out in support of Pakistan.

People are not going to sit here and watch millions of afghanis get Pak citizenship and trigger a civil war.

Did you regret? or still too early to decide either you made correct or wrong decision?

But I think like many other you don't have any option other than I.K so you played your bet on him...
The good, the bad and the ugly....

I think Khan is far far better than all other haramis combined....Give him at least 5 years.

:)

This saga of granting citizenship was plain stupid of him

RTXZLQK-386x251.jpg

Itni mohabbat hay aap ko Pakistan se nafrat karne walo ke sath ke ap apne bache ke mu se niwala nikal kar in ko khilana chahtay hain...

Let me inform you that they hate Pakistan because it appears that you have been living under a rock. And FYI, they are some of the worst racists who live in this country. Punjabis are held in contempt by them.

They claim KPK in its entirety and are millions of extra mouths to feed when we can barely feed our own. Once they get green IDs, they will infiltrate govt positions and wreak havoc from within...an ideal situation for NDS/RAW.

Instead of reducing the burden of a large population and providing welfare to our own, you want us to harbor fifth columnists just to show our "open mindedness".
This "open mindedness" of yours will cause irreparable damage to this nation.

When the sh**t hits the fan, you will run but we will stay---and we'll deal with this menace.

It's not open mindedness, it's being reponsible and doing the right thing.
We created reasons for those refugees to exist in the first place, and then we created reasons for them to stay in Pakistan to the point where they got married to locals and have children who were born and grown up here.

I want us to take responsibility of our own poor decision making instead of letting people suffer because of it. We messed shit up, lets fix it now.

And yes I will take a piece of food from my own people to give to the others even if they are the worst of enemies because that's what a Muslim is supposed and meant to do. We are not selfish people, we are people who give and not steal.
And we are messed up and fucked up in every single way possible because we are far away from same Islamic values and principles and have the audacity to call ourselves Muslims and a nation while we are the worst of the hypocrites...

People who are thinking of randomly shooting people? o_O

I don't support this action but I support his spirit and love towards his people and country.

About time we have some nationalism rather than just being taken granted by everyone under guise of Muslim Ummah....I support Muslim Ummah concept but will not support it if this is being used to play and fool my people

I don't support this action but I support his spirit and love towards his people and country.

About time we have some nationalism rather than just being taken granted by everyone under guise of Muslim Ummah....I support Muslim Ummah concept but will not support it if this is being used to play and fool my people
It's a mental idea.

I love this country. I'd go to the border and fight and die for it. I wouldn't randomly pick up a gun and shoot Afghan children just because IK decided to do something I didn't like

It's a mental idea.

I love this country. I'd go to the border and fight and die for it. I wouldn't randomly pick up a gun and shoot Afghan children just because IK decided to do something I didn't like

He won't do it...Was just saying in anger. His point was that he will not just sit quiet

I think Khan is far far better than all other haramis combined....Give him at least 5 years.

:)

This saga of granting citizenship was plain stupid of him

I believe Imran Khan will come to his senses.

He wants to resolve outstanding disputes quickly which is fine. It is just that in this hurry he is willing to make some disastrous compromises which will hurt Pakistan badly.

The solution to Pakistani terrorists and criminals is NOT allowing Afghan refugees citizenship.
The solution to Pakistani criminals and terrorists is the Rope.

Even if there was no terrorism from Afghanistan. I would still not advocate to allow them to acquire citizenship as they hold no love for Pakistan, they dont "believe" in Pakistan. Would their loyalty lie with with Pakistan when their is a border skirmish? They are looking out for their material interests and I don't blame them. This is but natural. But that does not mean Pakistan jeopardise her interests. One must stop looking at it from an individual perspective or from a refugee perspective. Look at it from national Pakistani perspective.

It is not their ethnicity that is the issue as sine try to make out. But loyalty.
I don't blame the refugees, I blame Pakistanis who would support such a move.
Your writing his weird, are you on drugs or something? : "Mind you I don't the refugees. They adghanstggressionction "

Maybe you take a whiff or two to stir up the hatred against people.
Your writing his weird, are you on drugs or something? : "Mind you I don't the refugees. They adghanstggressionction "

Maybe you take a whiff or two to stir up the hatred against people.
Sorry about that. Using my phone and the settings are not correct.

Basically the refugees want this as this is in their best interests. It is but natural for them. But please don’t look at it from their perspective. One must look at it from a Pakistani national perspective.

Do you honestly think that they would support Pakistani in a border skirmish with Afghanistan?
Those that claim they would, then give military service to prove it. Remember Afghanistan rejected Pakistan. She claims a lot of Pakistani territory. They don’t love Pakistan. They don’t “believe” in Pakistan.
Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy patriotism.

Also please don’t resort to ad hominems...it does not help your argument.

It's not open mindedness, it's being reponsible and doing the right thing.
We created reasons for those refugees to exist in the first place, and then we created reasons for them to stay in Pakistan to the point where they got married to locals and have children who were born and grown up here.

I want us to take responsibility of our own poor decision making instead of letting people suffer because of it. We messed shit up, lets fix it now.

And yes I will take a piece of food from my own people to give to the others even if they are the worst of enemies because that's what a Muslim is supposed and meant to do. We are not selfish people, we are people who give and not steal.
And we are messed up and fucked up in every single way possible because we are far away from same Islamic values and principles and have the audacity to call ourselves Muslims and a nation while we are the worst of the hypocrites...
You don’t feed those that bite you.
This is just stupid.
Being responsible does not mean making more moronic mistakes.
Fixing it means to incentivise repatriation.....

You think Pakistan is a hypocrite and far away from the ideals of Islam...agreed..but you have not seen Afghanistan...they are far worse...an Afghan friend of mine told me: “You can buy a Pakistani but you can only rent an Afghan”...

Remember it was Afghanistan who started all this mess when she rejected Pakistan and then started insurgencies. Pak-Afghan relations don’t start in the 1970’s.

Bro, I really like your passion :)

People like you are the reason why enemies get afraid of Pakistan.

Calm down, IK will never do that. His own party in KPK just did this :)

Bro, I voted him as well :)

Just look what PTI did in her own KPK...Khan will come down to senses very soon

Thanks for the kind words .
Pakistan should always come first because thats what define who we are does not matter where we go and how many citizenship's we get abroad :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Give me nuclear codes I will drop 10 nukes on afghanis.

APS children massacare, Brainwashing our children to become child soldier suicide bombers. Going house to house picking 1st born or money. How many bombs went off in the markets where our women and children died? They hid TTP in their homes. Not even to this day has anyone in their community come out in support of Pakistan.

People are not going to sit here and watch millions of afghanis get Pak citizenship and trigger a civil war.
Granting citizenships to all those namak harams means insulting all the dead Pakistanis post 9/11 and their families.

Back
Top Bottom