GETTING BACK TO TOPIC

I HAVE NO ISSUE if Super Tejas morphs from This

mark22.jpg

ToThis

th

th

It will end up looking like THE gripen E

th

We don't eat veg especially Indian cook. Carry on with your built castle on the sky theme, while we are working on 5th gen fighter

lol. With the capability to build just 50% of JF-17, a nation dreams of building a new 5th Gen Aircraft. When was the last time you designed an aircraft?

lol. With the capability to build just 50% of JF-17, a nation dreams of building a new 5th Gen Aircraft. When was the last time you designed an aircraft?
do you designed fully indigenous jet when you was you designed fully indigenous jet @AMCA ;)

Yeah,if you haven't any answer for me i understand your face saving and i knew your answer very well, but i want to hear those answer from your mouth @AMCA :);)

JAY SP. 2012 HIND @AMCA :enjoy::lol::rofl:

But what is your question? Ask your peers if they understood what you wrote? Did you mean to ask if India has designed aircraft in the past? Is that your question?

So they are still not done with the design of Tejas MK2 and we are in the process of Block III.

I remember in late 2000's and early 2010's comparing thread were famous btw JFT snd tejas but today JFT is a mature platform with most of the weapons in service on JFT heading toward a Block 3 configuration with AESA,Upgraded engine,conplete fly by wire and further modification into airframe for greater payload/fuel capacity and they are deciding MK2 configuration and now in process of coverting it into a medium category fighter.

So they are still not done with the design of Tejas MK2 and we are in the process of Block III.

I remember in late 2000's and early 2010's comparing thread were famous btw JFT snd tejas but today JFT is a mature platform with most of the weapons in service on JFT heading toward a Block 3 configuration with AESA,Upgraded engine,conplete fly by wire and further modification into airframe for greater payload/fuel capacity and they are deciding MK2 configuration and now in process of coverting it into a medium category fighter.

Mark 2 was supposed to be a slightly longer variant with the new GE engine, but now it's going to be redesigned to the point it'll most likely end up with canards.

Last edited:

Which makes JF-17 Block III more or less equivalent with Tejas Mk1A.
:pop:

Which makes JF-17 Block III more or less equivalent with Tejas Mk1A.
:pop:
So long as Pakistanis are churning out new planes from the factory, it will force Indians to keep changing their drawing board, just to be one step ahead, at least on paper.

We did best and we give output in every field where India failed you name it and designing an aircraft is not more complex then atom bomb? Get well soon

Back
Top Bottom