What's new

Making of Super Tejas

Nope First test fly date

And with this announcement, AMCA will not get started after this Tejas MK2 is completed. Even thought India will just increase the scale of Tejas by 50%, it will still take 20-30 years.

So the most important take away from this announcement is that India is not capable of even attempting on building a fifth gen fighter.

Hay we are fasting, And in Aftar time we eat well cooked and nourishing food

While I can reply to that in an old fashioned way, there is something that stops me from going over religious sentiments. Happy Ramzan buddy !!

Most imperative that Mk1A requirements aren't fiddled with and its computer not linked to Mk2 project.

Super Tejas will be an evolutionary redesign of the Light Combat Aircraft which will see substantial rework on the Main fuselage

Did i not stated,,,, TEJA require redesign of airframe. That's where basic flaws were.
Let's see how they change? would it be copy of jF17 or copy of something else!
I also understand TEJA is officially declared FAIL.

Did i not stated,,,, TEJA require redesign of airframe. That's where basic flaws were.
Let's see how they change? would it be copy of jF17 or copy of certain elements!
I also understand TEJA is officially declared FAIL.
So JF17 is tail-less delta?
JF17 has canards?

If anything, there's a good chance Project Azm is copying elements from Tejas. At least that's what rumours from Pakistan imply. Not even kidding.

Lol.

So JF17 is tail-less delta?
JF17 has canards?

If anything, there's a good chance Project Azm is copying elements from Tejas. At least that's what rumours from Pakistan imply. Not even kidding.

Lol.

I know delta wings were invented by ancient Indians but TEJA had canards is not true!

So what's the induction date?
2048? o_O

Here is the schedule

LCA Tejas MK1 - FOC 2019 - 40 Fighters (Single GE 404)

LCA Tejas MK1A - FOC 2024 - 83 Fighters (Single GE 404)

LCA Tejas MK2 - FOC 2030 - ~100 (Most likely twin GE 414)

AMCA - FOC 2038 - ~100 (twin Kaveri/M-88)

Impressive if these are official. Indian industry has matured a lot in the recent years to take this up and its time we let them bite the bait. Most of the technologies developed for AMCA are going to go into it.

And with this announcement, AMCA will not get started after this Tejas MK2 is completed. Even thought India will just increase the scale of Tejas by 50%, it will still take 20-30 years.

So the most important take away from this announcement is that India is not capable of even attempting on building a fifth gen fighter.

Correct. AMCA will not be started until India has a 5th gen fighter deal. This only start after 2030.

I know delta wings were invented by ancient Indians but TEJA had canards is not true!
Mk2 is medium class, similar to M2k. It'll need canards for better performance. Canards for Mk1/1A will be sort of overkill, so we went for other solutions, keeping control surfaces to an absolute minimum.

secondly when the writer says DRDO decides ... he lost it ... shows his knowledge about IAF & air force and aerospace R&D in india as LCA Tejas as it is was desigened & devloped by ARDE & HAL not DRDO
LCA is developed by ADA, which has more to do with DRDO, though not exactly. HAL only builds it.

ARDE (part of DRDO) makes unrelated stuff.

this is a commoe mouth piece web site which no one bothers to read in india :haha:

secondly when the writer says DRDO decides ... he lost it ... shows his knowledge about IAF & air force and aerospace R&D in india as LCA Tejas as it is was desigened & devloped by ARDE & HAL not DRDO :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

now as for single engined MRCA we are already buying 110 F16 BLK70/72 this news at is is again floaetd or sponserred by jilted SAAB whose Grippen E/NG got rejected and its offer to partnener in LCA project aswell :coffee:

so all pakistani kidds & arm chair generals worry about your nation and its air force and forget about LCA as its last of worries of PAF worry about Upgraded Jaguars , Mig21 & Upgraded Mirage 2000 & Mig 29s & Su 30 MKI which are going in for super sukhoi MLU with Gan AESA based radar & Growler type unified RWR+EW+ECM+internal; jammaer & avionics cum passive detection system like SPECTRA

Why dont you indians decide what you really want ?

This is getting really absurd!! Everyday we hear new story about what indians are getting this time.

now as for single engined MRCA we are already buying 110 F16 BLK70/72 this news at is is again floaetd or sponserred by jilted SAAB whose Grippen E/NG got rejected and its offer to partnener in LCA project aswel
This has nothing to do with Saab.
Tejas Mk2 is confirmed by all sources. From low level to the highest level.

It is a gradual and incremental progression plan.

LCA Tejas MK1 - FOC 2019 - 40 Fighters (Single GE 404) - Learn how to build a basic fighter (Fuselage + Landing gear + Testing +Single Engine integration)

LCA Tejas MK1A - FOC 2024 - 83 Fighters (Single GE 404) - Learn how to build a modern fighter (Integrating modern RADAR)

LCA Tejas MK2 - FOC 2030 - ~100 (Most likely twin GE 414) - Learn how to build a Medium fighter (Twin Engine)

AMCA - FOC 2038 - ~100 (twin Kaveri/M-88) - Learn how to build a Modern Medium fighter (Stealth and Sensor Fusion)

Back
Top Bottom