What's new

Major Jehanzeb embraces martyrdom in militant attack: ISPR

Gryphon

Reaction score
February 18, 2014

PESHAWAR: Major Jehanzeb has embraced martyrdom in a terrorist attack near Peshawar on Tuesday, army’s Inter-Services Public Relation (ISPR) department said.

According to the ISPR, three attackers have been killed in retaliatory fire by troops.

An exchange of fire is still under way between forces and terrorists near Peshawar. – SAMAA

Major Jehanzeb embraces martyrdom in militant attack: ISPR | SAMAA TV

R.I.P, this could be the last nail in the coffin for the filthy Taliban beasts, the more time and space you will give to these Talibaboons, the more they will attack, its time to finish them.

Senior Pakistan officer killed by militants: ISPR
By Reuters
Published: February 18, 2014

ISLAMABAD: Militants opened fire at an army car and killed a senior officer on Tuesday, the military said, in an attack likely to destroy any prospects of meaningful peace negotiations between the government and the insurgents.

An attempt by representatives of both sides to meet and talk peace collapsed on Monday after insurgents said they executed 23 soldiers in revenge for army operations in the volatile tribal regions on the Afghan border.

“(The) exchange of fire continues,” the army’s press wing said in a statement, adding the attack took place near Peshawar.

The statement identified the senior officer as Major Jehanzeb and said three militants were also killed.

Senior Pakistan officer killed by militants: ISPR
By Reuters
Published: February 18, 2014

ISLAMABAD: Militants opened fire at an army car and killed a senior officer on Tuesday, the military said, in an attack likely to destroy any prospects of meaningful peace negotiations between the government and the insurgents.

An attempt by representatives of both sides to meet and talk peace collapsed on Monday after insurgents said they executed 23 soldiers in revenge for army operations in the volatile tribal regions on the Afghan border.

“(The) exchange of fire continues,” the army’s press wing said in a statement, adding the attack took place near Peshawar.

The statement identified the senior officer as Major Jehanzeb and said three militants were also killed.
my salutes to you dear, i know you are not dead & reading my words!

The two faced terrorists continue on with their killing spree. They kill without any remorse. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends of Major Jahanzeb, who died as a hero defending his nation. There are trying times for the people of Pakistan and we fully stand by you in these times of challenge. We are sure together we will overcome terrorism in the region so people do not lose their lives in senseless killings.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Ah, **** man, the Taliban have crossed the line so many times, but or government is doing nothing, good men die every day because of our inability to take action, this has to come to an end.....

Ganjayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , kutte ke bache , kitna time day ga in manhooson ko ????
RIP ....Salute to you Shaheed MAjor

So they have carried out five major attacks during the course of "peace talks".

Please do tell me what the difference between this and full fledged war is?

RIP brave solider.

1911791_708274102536532_225290531_n.jpg

Press Release
No PR33/2014-ISPR Dated: February 18, 2014
Rawalpindi - February 18, 2014:

File Photo of Major Jahanzeb Adnan, who embraced Shahadat due to terrorist fire in Peshawar today (18-02-2014)

1901451_10152124252659130_1198870600_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom