What's new

Major DNA ancestry database now correctly lists Pakistanis as Central Asian

Yeh, yeh. Whatever. You sound like those Africans crying out and dreaming that Egyptian was a African civilization. Why not dig something in Tamil Nadu and find something to take pride in your ancestors instead of trying leach from afar.

Awww don't cry. Wisdom is all over the internet. It was the Aryan invasion which drove the Dravidian inhabitants of the Indus Valley Southward. Get out of your Pakistan Studies text book.

Btw, I am a North Indian.

And then who's the author of those sources? You brought this up so you provide me with a scholarly unbiased source or otherwise fukoff

I am too lazy and I am not here to spoon feed you. You are free not to believe.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259980920_Dravidian_is_the_language_of_the_Indus_writing

One that I found after brief research.

Here, one more-

https://www.harappa.com/sites/default/files/pdf/script-indus-parpola.pdf

Last edited:
if it is true then its great. even i used to feel shame in the previously known fact that we pakistanis share the same DNA with indians who have no morality gene in their chromosomes.

At least 50 percent of Pakistanis are not related to Indians in any way
Pashtun and balochs are different
A lot of sindhis are of Baloch origin then there are seraiki or Punjabi Baloch in south western areas of Punjab

Persian culture only came to our land post-Islam

Grossly incorrect, bud.

At least 50 percent of Pakistanis are not related to Indians in any way
Pashtun and balochs are different
A lot of sindhis are of Baloch origin then there are seraiki or Punjabi Baloch in south western areas of Punjab

Ethnically speaking, Central Asian or South Asian, Pakistanis aren't even the same people between themselves. I don't know exactly how an Indian can claim that they are the same as us. It's genetics and history 101.

Grossly incorrect, bud.

Ethnically speaking, Central Asian or South Asian, Pakistanis aren't even the same people between themselves. I don't know exactly how an Indian can claim that they are the same as us. It's genetics and history 101.
Heck us Pakhtoon arent even the same in our own ethnicity. We may speak pakhto and follow our code but we arent the same.

Too lazy and still lurking on our forums, better switch to arnab goswami and entertain yourself...
It's a mental illness they have

I mean no Indian ethnic group is related to at least 50 percent of Pakistanis in any way

Pakistanis, like other Central Asians, will carry a significant amount of Arab DNA, as would be expected given history. In addition, Persian is a linguistic term related to the original people of the Eurasian Steppe (Y-haplogroup R1) as they entered Central Asia and the language started to develop into its modern form.

Furthermore, the Pakistani nation as a whole was never presented as West Asian or Arab, but as a Central Asian Persianite people, and this is reflected in Pakistan's history and culture. Moreover, this can also be seen in the country's founding fathers' choice in country name and language usage for the national anthem.

However, Pakistanis are a mixed ethnic group and will contain people and tribes from many different regions of the world, which can only truly be shown on an individual level.
Pakistanis have absolutely little to no Arab DNA. As I said, Pakistanis come from two main components; Iranian Neolithic Farmers (IVC) and Indo-European Herders (Aryans).

Pakistanis have absolutely little to no Arab DNA. As I said, Pakistanis come from two main components; Iranian Neolithic Farmers (IVC) and Indo-European Herders (Aryans).
Greeks...Persians and guess what turks. Why did you choose to stop at a specific timeline and ignored everything else that happened after it? Did Pakistan stay on pause all those centuries?

I mean no Indian ethnic group is related to at least 50 percent of Pakistanis in any way
NW Indians are related to all major ethnic groups of Pakistan, including Baloch and Pashtuns. Though these NW Indians make up a meager 3-4% of the Indian population. You even have the Ror from Haryana (originated from Sindh) that are more West Asian shifted than most Pashtuns.

On topic- Pashtuns and Balochis of Pakistan could certainly be clubbed as Central Asians. But Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs ? :lol:

Punjabis and Sindhis were a historic Persian speaking people like the rest of Pakistan, and this has been in recorded history since at least the Kushans of the first century, who were themselves Bactrian speakers.

They are not directly related to modern Indians, and only started to share commonalities in language much later in history. For e.g., the Punjabi language was largely formed after the thirteenth century, while Persian remained the official language of the Pakistan region until the late 19th century.

Back
Top Bottom