What's new

Major DNA ancestry database now correctly lists Pakistanis as Central Asian

I became aware of how averse Pakistani's of Indian heritage are after the book Indus Saga and Making of Pakistan was published by Aitzaz Ahsan.

51crk97TxhL.jpg

The books caused a shitstorm. There was wave of angst by Indian's over a book about our history and our heritage. But what came as a surprise to me [I was naive to realities of Pakistan] the reaction by Pakistani's. They were of course those with roots in Ganga and not part of the "Indus Saga". Thus the negative reaction. But that book was seminal in may ways. As it bean the journey, a long journey where 95% of Pakistan can claim ownership proudly of their own history/heritage which is glorious by any measure.

The people of Indus Valley Civilisation were Dravidians, who are all mostly South Indians now. So yes, Indians have everything to do with it.

On topic- Pashtuns and Balochis of Pakistan could perhaps be clubbed as Central Asians. But Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs ? :lol:
Who said they were davidians? Your facist indian textbooks?

I have already had this discussion with you in past, and will not be doing so again. The quoted post is as accurate as can be based on current scientific and historic knowledge.

Please refrain from tagging me any further.

You are literally barking nonsense just because you have an inferiority complex.

You are literally barking nonsense just because you have an inferiority complex.
Having different backgrounds and being proud doesnt mean having an inferiority complex. Although you sound like your living in denial of what is the reality. Must be one of those Bollywood fantasy kids

Last edited:
The people of Indus Valley Civilisation were Dravidians, who are all mostly South Indians now. So yes, Indians have everything to do with it.
Yeh, yeh. Whatever. You sound like those Africans crying out and dreaming that Egyptian was a African civilization. Why not dig something in Tamil Nadu and find something to take pride in your ancestors instead of trying leach from afar.

No they did not. They have left a historical and genetic print in the region [Gandhara/Bactria].
Yes that was a rhetorical question. What surprises me the must is all the aboriginals jumping up and down and squealing like pigs on something that doesnt concern them.

Back to bactria, it's a part of our history and will always be. Just like those that have many greek ancestors in Pakistan. The Persians shifted whole cities and tribes of greeks to modren day Pakistan and afganistan.

What did I say guys? Read below.
Many thanks for this thread. I will take the time later to read the details. If you come across other stuff like this please tag me.

We are Pakistanis, sons of Indus valley, and river Indus is flowing here since past many years, as we know it.

We are Pakistanis, sons of Indus valley, and river Indus is flowing here since past many years, as we know it.
Some of are and some of us are new to this brotherhood and it's like that, but those that hated us from the start will do everything they can to split us apart. Look at all the swamp dwellers jumping up and down.

You can use Google to find a scholarly source. Google itself is never a source of anything. Are you internet illiterate or what ?
And then who's the author of those sources? You brought this up so you provide me with a scholarly unbiased source or otherwise fukoff

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom