What's new

Anatolians only have 7% genes from Central Asia, we are "Greek" Muslims

This is wrong.

Turks can have up to 50% Central Asian Turkic ancestry.

1692599869532.png

why dont persians try to it inside iran? we may see how much perisan the iranians are, iran is one of most crowded DNA place . mongols erased persians on earth, so later ones call themselves persian ha ha ha ha

Yes they look too narrow_eyes like original Turks and mongols :rofl:

Turks and Mongols are not same people.

And Turks are not a monolithic group. Turkmens, Uzbeks and Uyghurs are not genetically identical.

And Anatolian Turks are not pure Turkmen-like Turkic. There's a lot of pre-Turkic Anatolian ancestry, between 50 and 100%.

This reminds me of a joke shared among anthropologist:

"The Turks are more Greeks than they realize, while the Greeks are more Arabs than they like to admit."

White wannabes, all fake neither turks are greeks, nor arabs (real semitic not like actually israelis that comes from europe) has to do with european greeks.

Turks are not an homogeneous group, this is the truth, i have been in turkey many years ago, and south turkey people is different from north.

South turks have a mixture from asiatic people, and north i ll say its more european. I like more the south it has the essence of minor asia.

Greeks were invaders that was the truth. White wannabes are distorting the history for interesting agendas.

Last edited:
Anatolians are very archaic Indo-European people, older than Greeks. Greeks were later settlers and colonizers. Native Anatolian languages gradually became extinct because of Greek influence on non-Greek Anatolians [Helenization].
'The Anatolians were Indo-European-speaking peoples of the Anatolian Peninsula in present-day Turkey, identified by their use of the Anatolian languages.[1] These peoples were among the oldest Indo-European ethnolinguistic groups and one of the most archaic, because Anatolians were among the first Indo-European peoples to separate from the Proto-Indo-European community that gave origin to the individual Indo-European peoples.[2][1]'

Turks and Greek quite similar.

Not sure why Turks hate Greek so much.

Not sure why Turks love Uyghur so much. Sure Turks confuse who are their fathers. Anyhow call some strangers daddy.

1692602862116.png

Uyghur is quite far from Turk.

View attachment 947430

Yes uyghurs are not real turks, no one is saying that, but they have cultural bonds.

Turks are from anatolia, with some mixtures with negihbourn countrie snad central asia.

And all these DNA diagramas are shit, are done for political agendas. A lot of white wannabes are distorting reality for political issues.

Ancient people of turkiyeh, before Christ:

hytites.PNG

Cyprus was Turkiyeh, @Foinikas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom