What's new

Major DNA ancestry database now correctly lists Pakistanis as Central Asian

There is no height of foolishness, and South Asians like everything but South Asians.
Some people in Pakistan really pushing hard for their ancestry change. So for those foreigners here is my take: Beta ji, tum or tumhary bary sab yahin k thy, or tum log jitni jaldi yeh maanlo, utna hi acha rahyga. or jisay inferiority mehsoos hoti ho, wo Turkey chalajaey.
Mine weren't from both sides so check your facts.

Pakistanis, like other Central Asians, will carry a significant amount of Arab DNA

That's ridiculous. Yes, many Pakistanis have small amounts of Arab DNA, but pretty much nobody has more than 10% SW Asian.

Furthermore, the Pakistani nation as a whole was never presented as West Asian or Arab, but as a Central Asian Persianite people, and this is reflected in Pakistan's history and culture.

Persian culture only came to our land post-Islam, which is nothing compared to the thousands of years of Indo-Aryan cultural supremacy over our society. We are not Persian, we just have some Persian influences.

yes i know their are sons of salauddin ayubi living in pakistan, their are sons of md.bin qasim , their are sons of changez , sons of halaku ,taimur .
i know it .
Iraqi royalty not Syrian so check again facist

Why is it that Indian's go into paroxyms over the question of our heritage. "Our" being the vast 95% who are native to the 4/5 provincres of Pakistan. We are all Muslims but we also need to know about our past. And again when I say "our" I do not mean Bihari's, Utter Pradeshi's, Assamese, Odishans, Tamils, Telagus etc from India who are Ganga/Deccan people. I mean us as in the 4/5 federating units of Pakistan. We all are unique and tied together make Pakistan. Indus region is our fatherland.

This is us. The noble five.

pakistanmap.jpg

fnyJVvv.png

That's ridiculous. Yes, many Pakistanis have small amounts of Arab DNA, but pretty much nobody has more than 10% SW Asian.

Persian culture only came to our land post-Islam, which is nothing compared to the thousands of years of Indo-Aryan cultural supremacy over our society. We are not Persian, we just have some Persian influences.
Pakistan is a mix of everything, that's shaped it's own identity. Those that try to convince you otherwise are trying to sow seeds of doubt in your head. Think of Pakistan as the US, with alot of different groups making their own separate identity, but unlike the US. Pakistan has been doing this for centuries.

Have you taken a DNA test to confirm your alleged Arab ancestry?
Go to the museum in Peshawar and ask them for a family tree for what I've stated. You should have your answer

Majority of Pakistan has subcontinental ancestry.
Even punjab is mixed so I dont know where your getting this from. The only people in india that could be counted as spaning across both countries are the punjabi sikhs

Majority of Pakistan has subcontinental ancestry.
What did I say guys? Read below.

*These type of reports constipate two categories of people. The Indian's and Pakistani's of Indian heritage. The latter will start batting for the Indian's and go for the South Asian dash Indian sub-continent identities. The reasons are obvious.

Pakistani's of Indian heritage - this reduces and excludes them so they feel bitter and fire back with "we are all Indians" and start singing the Islamic tunes to validate their migration to the Indus.

In line with scientific research findings, people of Pakistan origin are now correctly listed as Central Asian in one of the largest and most reputed commercially available ethnicity DNA testing databases.
Many thanks for this thread. I will take the time later to read the details. If you come across other stuff like this please tag me.

I have already had this discussion with you in past, and will not be doing so again. The quoted post is as accurate as can be based on current scientific and historic knowledge.

Please refrain from tagging me any further on this subject.

yes i know their are sons of salauddin ayubi living in pakistan, their are sons of md.bin qasim , their are sons of changez , sons of halaku ,taimur .

Nobody claims ancestry from MBQ or Salahudeen.

Arab influence was limited to Sindh and left negligble genetic print. All those who claim Arab ancestry do so because of fashion. There is more Ganga Indian DNA in Pakistani's then Arab.
Not necessarily true. Afghanistan and northern pakistan say alot of Arabs too. On their way up to the tang empire. With the abbasid army having troops for northern Pakistan.

Arab influence was limited to Sindh and left negligble genetic print. All those who claim Arab ancestry do so because of fashion. There is more Ganga Indian DNA in Pakistani's then Arab.
Also what do you think happend to the greeks of Bactria? Did they just magically disappear?

Since it never was Ganga Indian you don't need to worry whether it is Central Asian or Scandanavian or African.

The people of Indus Valley Civilisation were Dravidians, who are all mostly South Indians now. So yes, Indians have everything to do with it.

On topic- Pashtuns and Balochis of Pakistan could certainly be clubbed as Central Asians. But Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs ? :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom