What's new

Major breakdown of electricity in different areas of Pakistan

India doesn’t need an Army to break down Pakistan, but it has the banana republic of Pakistan for doing this.
be more specific they are only a select few, The generals, their spawn and the black coats.. the other 230 million are just spectators to their own demise

India doesn’t need an Army to break down Pakistan, but it has the banana republic of Pakistan for doing this.
This is my 'strategic advice' worth 2 cents. For foreseeable future, at least through the end of this decade, India is no adversary at all. Afghanistan is a small problem due to insurgencies etc., The most fearsome 'enemy' of Pakistan against which Pakistan is entirely defenseless as a newborn is Arithmetic.

This is a big failure of the PDM government and their lackies of epic proportions.

Can the establishment please end this horror experiment.

Guys, while I do love kicking our masters in their teeth, don't you think this national grid issue has been overblown past what it could actually be. I do not think it is because we have run of oil, we are still generating electricity by other means (hydro, wind etc). It is not possible to have a complete outage due to oil reserves running low since electricity consumption is no where near peak! :agree:

FnKWUPYaMAUnXDq

FnKiNH7akAM-bZH

ایک فرشتے نے پاکستان پے اڑتے ہوئے زمین پے نظر ڈالی ، دیکھا ہر سو تاریکی ہے ، لیکن کچھ مقامات پھر بھی روشن ہیں ،
اپنے ساتھی فرشتے سے بولا " دیکھو جہاں اللہ کے نیک بندے ہوں وہاں زمین نور سے چمکتی ہے "
ساتھی فرشتہ بولا " یہ اللہ کا نور نہیں، پاکستان آرمی کے کینٹ ایریاز ہیں "

#پنڈی_کے_بدمعاش

ایک فرشتے نے پاکستان پے اڑتے ہوئے زمین پے نظر ڈالی ، دیکھا ہر سو تاریکی ہے ، لیکن کچھ مقامات پھر بھی روشن ہیں ،
اپنے ساتھی فرشتے سے بولا " دیکھو جہاں اللہ کے نیک بندے ہوں وہاں زمین نور سے چمکتی ہے "
ساتھی فرشتہ بولا " یہ اللہ کا نور نہیں، پاکستان آرمی کے کینٹ ایریاز ہیں "

#پنڈی_کے_بدمعاش
I wish to see the day when these generals are on their knees or their face in front of the crowd. Though will be a bad day for Pakistan in every manner but perhaps can liberate Pakistan.

Screenshot_20221231-104436~2.png

Noora Hodor: "Saaar, give me some khota biryani. I will personally climb in the electric khamba and fix electric grid."

There’s only one solution to Pakistan. If we want Pakistan as a country to survive and prosper, there’s only 1 way to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom