What's new

Major breakdown of electricity in different areas of Pakistan

Overseas Pakistanis should ask ourselves:
When these leeches settle abroad with the stolen wealth of our homeland, will we allow them to remain comfortable or not? And comfortable includes mere protests outside their home or shouting at them across the street. Are we willing to sacrifice our comfortable lives for the sake of Pakistan or, at the very least, its memory?

If not, we are no better than the Domestics who have still not put an end to this.

Hopefully before we have to make serious considerations of that question, Domestics can put an end to them first.

Let's hope it's not a planned cyber attack.
Even tho it’s not, let’s suppose it was the case. All over the world cyber attacks happen frequently however none of them cause damage on the scale of this. Why? Because they have plans in place to deal with cyber attacks and are competent to prepare for an attack and after an attack. This shows Pakistani Government and Army’s incompetence once again if it’s true. Army is to defend Pakistan from outside threats whether on the battlefield or in the cyber domain. If a cyber attack has caused all this, doesn’t that mean the army is incompetent and incapable of dealing with modern threats. If that’s the case many heads need to roll in the army because we’ve seen how many cyber attacks have happened all over the world in the recent years. It’s criminal for them to not prepare against one. Also, the ghairat of army is at question then. Most likely if it was a cyber attack it would be Indian origin. Indians have been doing terrorism in Pakistan, did balakot drama, shot a brahmos cruise missile inside Pakistan, illegally annexed Kashmir and, now this cyber attack? Where is the ghairat of such an army which despite all this, their army chief asks the enemy for “100 years of peace” and pushes to facilitate a 20 year “peace” deal between India and Pakistan. A cyber attack on such a scale means a harsh retaliation is necessary on whoever did it. But preparation against cyber attacks is too much to ask. Indians hackers already hack out governments emails and steal sensitive state information and, steal information about people serving in intelligence agencies exposing them and leaving them vulnerable to terrorists. DG ISI can come on TV to talk about Imran Khan but he can’t prepare ISI to tackle the ever evolving threats Pakistan faces? Your enemy is always evolving it’s tactics. It’s criminal that they have enough time doing press conferences on the value of rupee or “ill informed youth” but can’t evolve their defences to counter the newer threats. I’m being so critical because look on this forum alone, the army which no one criticized here just 2 years ago is nowadays trashed in every thread. Why? Because of their actions.

FnLgcuOacAEYdOz

Congratulations to the enemies of Pakistan.
They don't need to destroy us.
We are already destroyed. No electricity. No water. No gas. No fuel. No internet. No phone signals.
Who stupid said pak was made to stay we are already in disarray thanks to military coup giving us four of parties leaders who keep fighting with each other he did that I did that no focus on improvement in daily life of citizen time has been wasted we are heading towards the civil war

Should have invested on nuclear electricity today we don't have to face this oil shortages a big blunder by military leadership of past Dr wait said give me authority I build the electric power by nuclear reactor no one listened to him if we had that nuke power electric power we did not needed even gas we could used electric geezers

Should have invested on nuclear electricity today we don't have to face this oil shortages a big blunder by military leadership of past Dr wait said give me authority I build the electric power by nuclear reactor no one listened to him if we had that nuke power electric power we did not needed even gas we could used electric geezers
agar na magar

Guys, while I do love kicking our masters in their teeth, don't you think this national grid issue has been overblown past what it could actually be. I do not think it is because we have run of oil, we are still generating electricity by other means (hydro, wind etc). It is not possible to have a complete outage due to oil reserves running low since electricity consumption is no where near peak! :agree:
Grid failure points to these critical issues;
1. Lack of expertise in managing large power systems. If there are infrequent national grid failures, say once in 5 years, that may be considered accidental. If it happens more frequently, say once a year or once a few months, it means the infrastructure is poor with no robustness and/or there is no technical competence to manage a national grid. Both are concerning.
2. This specific grid failure seems to have a particular story. Demand drooped so low that generation had to throttled back. They ran into trouble synchronizing while adding power back in the morning. The more interesting story is why did the demand drop so dramatically that an unusual amount of throttling, needing major bring up in the morning was necessitated? The answer points to severe economic depression enveloping the country. All major industrial consumers of power like steel mills, auto factories, textile mills have shut down due to lack of imported inputs. That is the crux of the problem. The loss of demand is foretelling a collapsing economy. Grid failure is just a side effect.

This is only the beginning. You guys haven't seen anything yet. Buckle up. The blunders you are about to witness are mindnumbing. We weren't crazy. This was already predicted. These clowns are incredibly inept. It is comical. As for the people, get ready for some epic suffering.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom