What's new

Major Arya Gets the Humiliation he Deserves by Fellow Indian

Breaking News ....Major Gobar was forced to leave the forces for medical reasons ...
What exactly was his 'medical reasons' ...plz someone clear it as there are some unpleasant images coming up in my mind :D
...the medical reason was simple. All the other officers kept coming to him at night to do this heathen, until he couldn't take it anymore. Afghans would just adore him for his abilities to pleasure men.

Last edited:
Breaking News ....Major Gobar was forced to leave the forces for medical reasons ...
What exactly was his 'medical reasons' ...plz someone clear it as there are some unpleasant images coming up in my mind :D

Sticking various objects, including human organs up his jacksie

...the medical reason was simple. All the other officers kept coming to him at night to do this heathen, until he couldn't take it anymore. Afghans would just adore him for his abilities to please other men.

:pop:

I have been thinking why Indians are always shouting in their talk shows and I have come up with two possible reasons:

1- Hindi language lacks a deep vocabulary, which does not allow it to be used to express complex ideas so they end up shouting at each other. Spoken Urdu is very similar to Hindi but it has and continues to borrow vocabulary from Persian, Arabic and Turkish.

2- Indians are just plain stupid and lack the natural ability to articulate their ideas in a normal balanced tone. These are all educated people. Just see the type of words the likes of General Bakshi has to use to express himself. I would be ashamed I have hear a senior educated Pakistani talk like him.
Wasn't he allegedly involved in Indian National Sport.

This could be a gold mine. A little digging is needed. I bet before 2018, Major Gobar did not have a media presence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom