What's new

Major battle in Kashmir Valley~Indian Colonel, Major, and DSP among killed; Multiple Indian soldiers injured or missing; Indian aerial assets airborne

Thousands died for Indian army as per your claim but still their community has to hear daily open calls of genocide by Hindu terrorists

Talk about irony :lol:
Old history of hindu muslim fights from last 1000 years because of ghaznavi and ghauri demolishing hindu mandirs and genocide of hindus , but in modern days Indian muslims are better safe in India than pakistanis .

Stupid questions don't get answers.
Pakistan has hardly any sikhs and Pakistan does not use them as cannon fodder.
There was one sikh inducted in pakistan army just for promoting khalistan and fooling sikhs , but sikhs know muslims killed their gurus and muslims can't be friend of kafir sikhs .

You seem to have a particular fetish for figuring out what section of society I am from. This is an anonymous internet forum and my nationality, age, gender, social status does not matter here, only the ideas here.

Your response is typical of those who are incapable of debating ideas and, to hide their own complexes and inadequacies, resort to giving advice to others on matters that are none of their business.
No the specific hole you are talking from tells clearly who you really are and what type of content you consume online and the type of indian Tv channels you watch.
Its useless to argue with someone of your mental caliber so debating is out of the question.

No the specific hole you are talking from tells clearly who you really are and what type of content you consume online and the type of indian Tv channels you watch.
Its useless to argue with someone of your mental caliber so debating is out of the question.
Lol, I have lived outside India most of my adult life and don't watch any Indian TV channels. In fact, I consume more content from Pakistani sources than Indian.

As for my mental calibre, people can judge me by the quality of my posts. I don't believe in bragging about my academic and professional qualifications and background.

Sikh are the last men to trust pakistanis , they remember the sikh genocide in 1947. Who can forget how sikh gurus were brutally killed by muslims .
Keep relying on that old story but it won't fool them for long.
East-west Punjabis have gotten over 1947. When Sikhs come to Pakistan, they get vip treatment but they are too afraid to share their experiences in India for fear of brutal retribution. Sooner or later Sikhs will understand how they are being used by India.

Hardly anything gets reported from Indian occupied Kashmir. Indians generally do not bother themselves with what happens in Ladakh, Kashmir, Assam and Manipur. The outside world has limited access to document 'incidents' and 'accidents' in the said areas and must blindly 'trust' a highly controlled Indian media.

Hardly anything gets reported from Indian occupied Kashmir. Indians generally do not bother themselves with what happens in Ladakh, Kashmir, Assam and Manipur. The outside world has limited access to document 'incidents' and 'accidents' in the said areas and must blindly 'trust' a highly controlled Indian media.

:D :D :D

We are trying to build road and rail lines so that we can go to jammu kashmir and laddakh . Till then we rely on PDF .

Lol, I have lived outside India most of my adult life and don't watch any Indian TV channels. In fact, I consume more content from Pakistani sources than Indian.

As for my mental calibre, people can judge me by the quality of my posts. I don't believe in bragging about my academic and professional qualifications and background.
So why it's so difficult to understand that all armies suffer officer rank casualties and they lead from the front. Or despite living most of your life outside India how do you have deep insights into indian army and Pakistani army. Of course that idiot gaurav arya told you.

So why it's so difficult to understand that all armies suffer officer rank casualties and they lead from the front. Or despite living most of your life outside India how do you have deep insights into indian army and Pakistani army. Of course that idiot gaurav arya told you.
Who is Gaurav Arya ? Many members of my family have served in the Indian armed forces in senior positions and fought in wars against Pakistan and I myself am an army brat and grew up in cantonments before I moved abroad. I don't need some talking head on TV to tell me what the culture and ethos of the Indian or Pakistani armed forces is. The culture and ethos of the Pakistani army is also well known throughout the world and it diverged widely from that of the Indian army once the British officers left and the Pakistani generals grabbed power. I can also read the news and see the number and ranks of the casualties in the two armies in recent attacks/operations.

Also, no two armies or even battalions of the same regiment are identical. You cannot compare the culture in the US Marines with that of the Zimbabwean army.

Last edited:
Who is Gaurav Arya ? Many members of my family have served in the Indian armed forces in senior positions and fought in wars against Pakistan and I myself am an army brat and grew up in cantonments before I moved abroad. I don't need some talking head on TV to tell me what the culture and ethos of the Indian or Pakistani armed forces is. The culture and ethos of the Pakistani army is also well known throughout the world and it diverged widely from that of the Indian army once the British officers left and the Pakistani generals grabbed power. I can also read the news and see the number and ranks of the casualties in the two armies in recent attacks/operations.

Also, no two armies or even battalions of the same regiment are identical. You cannot compare the culture in the US Marines with that of the Zimbabwean army.
Ok Pakistani army is unprofessional from A to Z. They can't even fight for a minute in front of indian army. You won I lost.
Now don't forget to put lactogen in your milk before you sleep.

So you claim to have all that knowledge just because you grew up in a cantonement and what was published in the western media?
This proves you make things up based on second hand knowledge.

So you claim to have all that knowledge just because you grew up in a cantonement and what was published in the western media?
This proves you make things up based on second hand knowledge.
Thanks for demonstrating your mental capacity and identifying yourself as one to ignore.

Keep relying on that old story but it won't fool them for long.
East-west Punjabis have gotten over 1947. When Sikhs come to Pakistan, they get vip treatment but they are too afraid to share their experiences in India for fear of brutal retribution. Sooner or later Sikhs will understand how they are being used by India.
That's exactly why muslim punjabis and Pakistanis as a whole will remain a chutiya qom, no self respect people ever forget or let go. Look at the Jews...they've not forgotten and know their self worth and that's the reason why they rule the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom