What's new

Major Gaurav Arya - New spokesperson of Pakistan army

Pak army need redemption, course correction and big introspection as to why a sworn enemy is praising Pak army.
Truth must be told, Pak army is basically run by dimwit short-sighted greedy power-obsessed TOXIC generals. The good ones are sidelined or thrown out if the resist.

Only a strong minded brave and stubborn and shrewd leader like Erdogan can take on these power hungry self-destructive toxic generals.

They're CLEARLY not capable, mentally or intellectually, of a course correction. I haven't seen a single visionary general lately. If you know one, help me name one.

Otherwise they wouldn't have brought the whole Nation and economy to this pathetic economic-political default state.

Gaurav Araya is Anti Pak. When he sees Pak army working for Pak, he becomes anti army and when he sees Pak army working against Pak then he is pro Pak army.

Gaurav Arya would always be Anti IK.

Last edited:
Kahan Logic Kahan Pakistan

Kaisi Baatein karte ho Bhai :rofl:

Name any single Pakistani anchor/youtuber whom you find "LOGICAL"

Yeah buddy you are the most logical guys in the world

Logically chutyas

Truth must be told, Pak army is basically run by dimwit short-sighted greedy power-obsessed TOXIC generals. The good ones are sidelined or thrown out if the resist.

Only a strong minded brave and stubborn and shrewd leader like Erdogan can take on these power hungry self-destructive toxic generals.

They're CLEARLY not capable, mentally or intellectually, of a course correction. I haven't seen a single visionary general lately. If you know one, help me name one.

Otherwise they wouldn't have brought the whole Nation and economy to this pathetic economic-political default state.
Are you from reddit?

Yeah buddy you are the most logical guys in the world

Logically chutyas
You guys have mastered, hurling abuses, accusing others for your miseries and playing victim card.

You don't need logic.

May Almighty accelerate the things to enable you guys to reach your chosen destiny asap.

May Allah do to Pakistan Army what it has done to Pakistan. May soldiers who harm it's motherland for institutional or personal gains rott in both worlds.

Everyone say Aamin.

What kind of response is this?

Did I imply that Pakistani youtubers are logical? And if they are not, that means indians can lap up any shit that this guy sells them and it's okay?

I don't watch any of that shit, anyway. Don't get your news from youtube.

You guys have mastered, hurling abuses, accusing others for your miseries and playing victim card.

You don't need logic.

May Almighty accelerate the things to enable you guys to reach your chosen destiny asap.

We don't need a low IQ monkey worshiper like you to lecture us about our destiny and our miseries. We know what to do and what not to do

Get a hike pajeet. You were busy importing oxygen just to live not very long ago. So keep this talk about miseries to yourself

Don't get your news from youtube.
News is news.. an event.

TV ho ya YouTube, log mostly analysis dekhte hain

smart people don't need analysts/pundits to spoon-feed them

yahan ke loh Tareq Fatah ki wah wah krte phirte hain, aap ke log Praveen Sawhney and Ravish Kumar ka analysis word of god man ke baithey huey ho.. kya hoga hamara bc :omghaha:

Will Whisky Muneer give extension to Gobar Arya or will Kulbhosan Yadav be the new
DJ Ispr spokeperson?

Thank you for being honest.

I am sure he is enjoying. He can keep doing so along with most other indians. Perfectly fine.
But, what's irritating us is when shit-stains like him are put on a pedestal (check this thread, need i say more?).

We Pakistanis find it insulting that the majority of our biggest adversary nation are such simpletons. It's a protest to the Creator for giving us such unimaginative enemies. BC, enjoy zarur karo lekin kuch logic to ho baat me. Even sheeple is a too respectable word for people who take this guy seriously.
I think your expectations are unfair. It's not like American propaganda about China, North Korea, Iraq or even Pakistan was extremely high quality, believable stuff. Their production value is much higher because they have more money, but the underlying logic is the same quality. Consider what the average American knows about Pakistan, what kind of stuff he hears about it, what he thinks about it, what he says about it and so on. Listen to Gaurav Arya then. He will come off as a scholar. Sure, there are knowledgeable American experts on Pakistan, but then there are also much more nuanced and balanced Indians, such as in the intelligence organisations, various universities and other national institutions, they just don't have popular YouTube channels. The simpleton, popular, masses or both countries aren't that different.

If you had Americans as the primary enemy you wouldn't be saying that despite them being even more unimaginative about Pakistan. When you say you have unimaginative enemies, I think that is your personal prejudice against Indians.

If a hard-core enemy of Pakistan is praising Pakistan Army then it shows where the Pakistan army currently stands, WITH THE ENEMIES.
Or the enemy is trying to confuse you. Keep in mind he praised the saviour IK as well and asked Indians to donate to his fund.

Most Indians crawling on this forum, remind me of the starving person who enters into a restaurant, looks around and sits at table and quickly scoffs leftovers on a plate by some previous customer, eventually when the waiter arrives, the same guy complains about the tablecloth having stains and walks out.... Wesey bhai, Kiya aap pichley saat saal sey, Pakistani forum per, kiya apni gumshuda gaye dhondh raye ho.

Back
Top Bottom