What's new

Major Arya Gets the Humiliation he Deserves by Fellow Indian

Breaking News ....Major Gobar was forced to leave the forces for medical reasons ...
What exactly was his 'medical reasons' ...plz someone clear it as there are some unpleasant images coming up in my mind :D
His balls stopped functioning. 🤣

Breaking News ....Major Gobar was forced to leave the forces for medical reasons ...
What exactly was his 'medical reasons' .
..plz someone clear it as there are some unpleasant images coming up in my mind :D

1631050533900.png

I just came back now from Indian Defense Forum and them nigga's over there have lost their minds. I don't know how their society is functioning or India for that matter.

Had to do Wadu before I came back to my PC.

Last edited:
I don't know what the argument is about but I can assume it's the situation in afghanistan and major gobar wants to send his forces there to die while hiding behind like a coward. Reminds me of the similar scum indians on this forum.

Maybe they were bitches in their prior life before being born pigs in their current life

I have been thinking why Indians are always shouting in their talk shows and I come up with two possible reasons:

1- Hindi language lacks a deep vocabulary, which does not allow it to be used to express complex ideas so they end up shouting at each other. Spoken Urdu is very similar to Hindi but it has and continues to borrow vocabulary from Persian, Arabic and Turkish.

2- Indians are just plain stupid and lack the natural ability to articulate their ideas in a normal balanced tone. These are all educated people. Just see the type of words the like of General Bakshi has to use to express himself. I would be ashamed I have hear a senior educated Pakistani talk like him.

This could be a gold mine. A little digging is needed. I bet before 2018, Major Gobar did not have a media presence.

What exactly was his 'medical reasons' ...plz someone clear it as there are some unpleasant images coming up in my mind :D
Unfortunately the Burnol did not work in his case..

I don't know what the argument is about but I can assume it's the situation in afghanistan and major gobar wants to send his forces there to die while hiding behind like a coward. Reminds me of the similar scum indians on this forum.
I hope this "ultra nationalist" narrative wins...and in a bid to show how strong India is...they really do end up sending their soldiers to Afghanistan. It would be great to see the titles of "graveyard of empires" and "Hindu Kush" earned again simultaneously. :pop:

I hope this "ultra nationalist" narrative wins...and in a bid to show how strong India is...they really do end up sending their soldiers to Afghanistan. It would be great to see the titles of "graveyard of empires" and "Hindu Kush" earned again simultaneously. :pop:

‘AB Hay bochri ke matherchot Napakistani, Tuje kya lagta he, humay kisay pagal kuttay ne katta he?!‘

:lol:

Sorry for the abusive language brother, but that’s literally how Bhartis speak.

he was spanked some many times that his hole became an embarrassment for the bravest Army in the whole universe!

Back
Top Bottom