What's new

Mahmud of Ghazni vs Rajendra Chola

Who will win

• Mahmud of Ghazni

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Rajendra Chola

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
The Wikipedia article is not bad as it mentions the origin of the Kadamba Dynasty.
Why would Brahmins patronise the Kannada language. Brahmins only patronised Sanskrit.
During the period of the Kadamba Dynasty Afghanistan and Pakistan were ruled by the
foreign Scythian invaders.

Main point is that kingdom was set up by barbaric foreign aryans.

Rajput of Rajasthan defeated 3rd Caliphate Army.

Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were utterly defeated and never sat foot in India

But shudra pakistani who were enslaved by them venerate them till today.
Yes I know. But it was the Pratihara of north India and the Chalukya Dynasty from the Deccan
which protected India against the Arab invaders. Or otherwise we would be wannabe
Arabs like Pakis who even use the Arab script to honor their Arab masters

Yes I know. But it was the Pratihara of north India and the Chalukya Dynasty from the Deccan
which protected India against the Arab invaders. Or otherwise we would be wannabe
Arabs like Pakis who even use the Arab script to honor their Arab masters

We use arabic script to spit on little hindus. We love doing anything which hurt your apu feelings.

Pakis are so shameless and inferior that name their missiles after the invaders who raped and enslaved their ancestors.

Slavery is in their Genes that's why Arabs treat them like dogs.
The funny thing is that they even named one missile after the Indian ruler Tipu Sultan.
Tipu Sultan was a proud Indian ruler who never surrendered to any foreign invader
unlike Pakis who loved to be under the rule of every foreign invader.

The funny thing is that they even named one missile after the Indian ruler Tipu Sultan.
Tipu Sultan was a proud Indian ruler who never surrendered to any foreign invader
unlike Pakis who loved to be under the rule of every foreign invader.

Sorry but even Tipu was proud muslim first, and he also was not south Indian racially but foreigner.

"With the grace of Prophet Mohammed and Allah, almost all Hindus in Calicut are converted to Islam. Only on the borders of Cochin State a few are still not converted. I am determined to convert them also very soon. I consider this as Jehad to achieve that object." - Tipu

We love our muslim rulers.

"If the revenue collector spits into a Hindu's mouth, the Hindu must open his
mouth without hesitation"

-- Qazi Mughisuddin legal officer of Sultan Alauddin Khilji

Last edited:
We use arabic script to spit on little hindus. We love doing anything which hurt your apu feelings.

Sorry but even Tipu was proud muslim first, and he also was not south Indian racially but foreigner.

"With the grace of Prophet Mohammed and Allah, almost all Hindus in Calicut are converted to Islam. Only on the borders of Cochin State a few are still not converted. I am determined to convert them also very soon. I consider this as Jehad to achieve that object." - Tipu

We love our muslim rulers of hindus.
I wonder why he built Hindu temples for the Hindus. Tipu was certainly from the Deccan

I thought you guys use the Arab script because your ancestors were conquered and enslaved
by the Arab invaders. Oh you must love these Arab invaders like Bin Qasim.

I
I thought you guys use the Arab script because your ancestors were conquered and enslaved
by the Arab invaders. Oh you must love these Arab invaders like Bin Qasim.

Nope, we use arabic script, name missiles after muslim rulers etc to spit on hindus and its working! :lol:

I know Bro This the problem of every inferior Muslim whose were enslaved a raped,it changed their psyche thus they always look toward them as superior.

On the other we piss on these Bhangi convert for example Hindus pissed on Babri Mosque before destroyed it.
Inferior Muslims always try to claim Arab ancestry.
If this fails then they try to claim to be of Persian descent.
And if this also fails they claim Turkic ancestry.
These Pakis are pathetic

I know Bro This the problem of every inferior Muslim whose were enslaved a raped,it changed their psyche thus they always look toward them as superior.

On the other we piss on these Bhangi convert for example Hindus pissed on Babri Mosque before destroyed it.

They even love Ala ud din Khilji whose successor khusro khan ordered his ministers to Sit On Quran :lol:
Khusrao Khan was not successor of Alaudin, you idiot. He was a newly convert from Hindu Shudra caste, reverted back to his religion on capturing throne for brief time through snake techniques........Tughlaq came into action and cleaned the filth.

Religion. Khusro Khan was a non-Rajput Hindu from Gujrat. He was forced to
convert to Islam from Hinduism at the time of his capture.

The Wikipedia article is not bad as it mentions the origin of the Kadamba Dynasty.
Why would Brahmins patronise the Kannada language. Brahmins only patronised Sanskrit.
During the period of the Kadamba Dynasty Afghanistan and Pakistan were ruled by the
foreign Scythian invaders.
Abey Neanderthal base born hindu, Scythians were east iranian people like Pashtuns and were our kin and progenitors

Khusrao Khan was not successor of Alaudin, you idiot. He was a newly convert from Hindu Shudra caste, reverted back to his religion on capturing throne for brief time through snake techniques........Tughlaq came into action and cleaned the filth.

Abey Neanderthal base born hindu, Scythians were east iranian people like Pashtuns and were our kin and progenitors
Who cares to which tribal people inferior Pashtuns belong to.
The important fact is that the Satavahana rulers from the Deccan destroyed the Scythian invaders.

Who cares to which tribal people inferior Pashtuns belong to.
The important fact is that the Satavahana rulers from the Deccan destroyed the Scythian invaders.
If you dont care then shut your mouth about Scythians. Your South Indian Dravidians look like cousins of Africans and Neanderthals or like those Aborigins of Australia.......like them you people were roaming around in chaddis before advent of muslims

So do all Donkeys whose surname are khan,probably every khan i find is a Shudra convert.

cousins of mighty @Shark2, they are more or less baboons
9384.jpg

1443.jpg

4900.jpg

9384.jpg

If you dont care then shut your mouth about Scythians. Your South Indian Dravidians look like cousins of Africans and Neanderthals or like those Aborigins of Australia.......like them you people were roaming around in chaddis before advent of muslims
I am from the Deccan. But it was your ancestors who were conquered and enslaved by Arab invaders
and thats why you guys still use the Arab script and follow the Arab religion.
The people from the Deccan and even south India use their own scripts and follow their own
culture. And Pashtuns look like donkeys who were raped by Arab invaders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom