What's new

Mahmud of Ghazni vs Rajendra Chola

Who will win

• Mahmud of Ghazni

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Rajendra Chola

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
If they could defeat hindu shahis, Cholas were no match. Btw is chola pronounced as "chhola"? If it is, then the word has a very dirty/vulgar meaning in Punjabi language.
And what do you know about Cholas ?
At those time they were the most powerful Navy in the world .Instead of western seaboard they chose the eastern seaboard .Otherwise Ghazni would have been meet his makers in hell.

You marry with mundas once and you become like that, but they were proud of their foreign origins and kept distance from native low castes as much as possible. Even today south indian brahmans are known to look little bit different, and are genetically more shifted towards north then other south indians.

Have you ever been in the South India ?
What do you know about our Brahmins ?
Frog in a well will be better than this.

Actually Indian GDP is almost 10 Times of pak GDP the figure I quoted you was from 2014.

Indian GDP is $2.308 trillion.

Any source of pak GDP is $319 billion ?

Regarding starve don't force me post pics of Pak wrestlers and MMA fighters humiliated by Indians time 2 time.

Again don't make up numbers as you go along. Here is official Indian GDP in rupees, you can convert it to $.

GDP at current prices in the year 2014-15 is likely to attain a level of Rs. 126.54 lakh crore.

GDP of India | India GDP 2015 - StatisticsTimes.com

If you convert that to today exchange rate then India's GDP is $1.98 trillion. Pakistan GDP for 2014-15 is Rs 2.92 trillion which is around $285 billion as of today. For 2015-16 Pak GDP will be Rs 3.21 trillion which mean around $320 billion.

Again don't make up numbers as you go along. Here is official Indian GDP in rupees, you can convert it to $.

GDP at current prices in the year 2014-15 is likely to attain a level of Rs. 126.54 lakh crore.

If you convert that to today exchange rate then India's GDP is $1.98 trillion. Pakistan GDP for 2014-15 is Rs 2.92 trillion which is around $285 billion as of today. For 2015-16 Pak GDP will be Rs 3.21 trillion which mean around $320 billion.
Again wrong.
The GDP at current prices of India is 2.3 trillion Dollars and Pakistan has a GDP of 230 Billion
World GDP Ranking 2015 | Data and Charts - knoema.com

You have a habit of Backtracking and Denial....Earlier that day you said Sikhs weren't part of Brits army,and today when i quote Hunger index you shamelessly said its bcZ of Zarb e Azb.

And plZ don't quote me Gay website,Quote me IMF or other source.

April 2015 Indian is $2.308 trillion that is 10 times of Pak GDP if your figures are right which i doubt.

OFFICIAL IMF

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

You have a habit of Backtracking and Denial....Earlier that day you said Sikhs weren't part of Brits army,and today when i quote Hunger index you shamelessly said its bcZ of Zarb e Azb.

And plZ don't quote me Gay website,Quote me IMF or other source.

April 2015 Indian is $2.308 trillion that is 10 times of Pak GDP if your figures are right which i doubt.

OFFICIAL IMF

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Your goverment official GDP are gay? Ok :rolleyes:

Your goverment official GDP are gay? Ok :rolleyes:

Do you know how to Read ?

This is from the same source you quoted me (although Redundant since the revision of GDP)

------------------------------------------------------------Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation has released the new series of national accounts, revising the base year from 2004-05 to 2011-12. Real GDP or Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at constant (2011-12) prices in the year 2014-15 is likely to attain a level of 106.57 lakh crore Indian rupees. GDP at current prices in the year 2014-15 is LIKELY :lol: to attain a level of Rs. 126.54 lakh crore.

GDP for the base year 2011-12 is estimated as Rs. 88.3 lakh crore. Nominal GDP or GDP at current prices for the year 2012-13 is estimated as Rs. 99.9 lakh crore and for the year 2013-14 is estimated as Rs. 113.5 lakh crore. Real GDP or GDP at constant (2011-12) prices stands at Rs.92.8 lakh crore and Rs.99.2 lakh crore, respectively for the years 2012-13 and 2013-14.

At prevoius methedology, GDP of India at current prices in 2013-14 is estimated at 104.72 lakh crore Indian rupees. At 2004-05 prices, GDP of India in 2013-14 is estimated at 57.41 lakh crore INR.

According to International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook (April-2015), GDP (nominal) of India in 2014 at current prices is $2,049.5 billion :lol: contributes 2.65% of total world's GDP in exchange rate basis. India shares 17.5 percent of the total world population and 2.4 percent of the world surface area. India is now 9th largest economy of the world. India is at 3rd position after China and Japan among Asian Countries. India shares 8.00% of total Asia's GDP (nominal).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Read it again its an ESTIMATE of ₹ 126 lakh crore.

Revision of Economy always increase the GDP figure cross $2 trillion mark.

New GDP measure puts India’s economy at $2.1 trillion - Livemint

Last edited:
Pashtuns walked around in Deccan like bosses and lords , how many of your indigenous Deccanis even stepped a foot in Pakhtunkhwa?. The Afghan Khiljis ruled over your Deccan, our brothers Tughlaq turks ruled over your Deccan. Mailk Makh Afghan founded Bahmani sultanate of Deccan and appointed Zafar Khan as his successor, who is said to be either Turk or Afghan. So the credit of founding Deccan sultanates goes to a Pashtun noble of Tughlaq empire. All of the muslim Deccan sultanates had Afghan and habshi soldiers , and they subjugated your people. Your Shivaji stabbed an Afghan , Afzal Khan with treachery. Aurangzeb's famous general who hunted down Marathas like pigs in Deccan , Diler Khan, was a Daudzai Afghan. Daud Khan panni was governor of Arcot and deccan. Miana Afghans established Savaynur state in Deccan, Panni Afghans established rule on Karrnool.

The point is, we Afghans/Pashtuns, stepped over your Deccan through out history and subjugated your people............thats why you are reacting this way

Why should we invade the Pakhtunkwa ?
All of those CAR,Mangols ,Europeans,Arabs came in to India through those region and rest of the Pakistan.Pashtuns in their history is always attacked and enslaved by foreigners.
It was our people that destroyed those invaders in this land.

They are barely dressed

It was by choice.

A5ny6nf.jpg

VhKlz7V.jpg

RKafAXH.jpg

6A4l2Y2.jpg

WKJ2iXu.jpg

0pXN7c1.jpg

V54JZlx.jpg

Most didnt cover their upper torso, but elites would be adorn with fine jewelry, cloth, etc.

If they could defeat hindu shahis, Cholas were no match. Btw is chola pronounced as "chhola"? If it is, then the word has a very dirty/vulgar meaning in Punjabi language.

Chola is on another level of Shahi, much richer, huge trained standing military. At their height they probably had one of the largest standing military in all of Asia.

This is wrong. Mahmud failed a few times in India. He failed to conquer the Gwalior fort and
he also was not able to capture the Kalinjar fort of the Chandela Kingdom. He was certainly not
unbeatable. There is a reason why he never invaded the Paramara Kingdom of Malwa.

Whatever makes you feel happy.

Only that they don't. :D The reason being the lack of damage to life, property and way of life.

Yea, Indians went there with flowers and fruit salad right?

You people are so cut off from reality that it is funny.

Mahmud Ghazni never had to face a major Empire like the Chola Dynasty.
Rajendra Chola had one of the largest armies in Asia and conquered more land than Ghazni.
His territories stretched from the Ganges river in north India to Sri Lanka in the south and in the
east it covered parts of modern Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Ghazni only defeated some small
Kingdoms of northwestern Indian Subcontinent. On the other hand Rajendra Chola defeated the mighty
Chalukya which had defeated the Arab invaders in the 8th century.

You didn't answer my question, how many times have smaller but well trained armies lost to larger opponents, I gave you proper examples; now, don't let me remind you how large the Mughal Empire was at the peak of its strength in Aurangzeb's reign. However, Chola shouldn't be compared to Ghazni but to Akbar, an equally powerful opponent, having huge armies.

This whole debate has one conclusion that South Indian should succeed from India and become a separate nation. Northern Indians, as before, should become a Muslim Colony I.e. ruled by the Pakistanis.

Southern should do their technology thing and serve their western masters in call centers and doing coding. The northern Indians should serve their Muslim masters as in the past before the Marahatas, Sikhs and the British spoiled every thing.

Last edited:
This whole debate has one conclusion that South Indian should succeed from India and become a separate nation. Northern Indians, as before, should become a Muslim Colony I.e. ruled by the Pakistanis.

Southern should do their technology thing and serve their western masters in call centers and doing coding. The northern Indians should serve their Muslim masters as in the past before the Marahatas, Sikhs and the British spoiled every thing.

kindly please keep your theories to yourself & you country , sorry but the Indian Muslims & Bangladeshi Muslims are Not interested

thanks but no thanks

Back
Top Bottom