What's new

Mahesh Bhutt Admits that Indian Gov is involved in banning Urdu in India.

You are a retard.

Let me show a video of Punjab in Pakistan from nearly 100 years ago.

[video=youtube;7aAdVenXVXs]

Glad I could educate you today.

The video is from 1925, by that time you already started learning the culture of urban Muslims of UP and started learning Urdu in institutions of Punjab. The video you have posted also shows many people wearing lungi with kameez.

Much better.

I really hate it when i see them speaking Urdu and most important wearing our cultural dress shalwar kameez.

It tears me apart and causes my heart to bleed.

We should not have any similarities with India atleast in language and dress level.We need to stretch this problem to UN and Put a international Ban on Indians from using Urdu and wearing shalwar kameez unless they are in Pakistan

I am with you.

Much better.

I really hate it when i see them speaking Urdu and most important wearing our cultural dress shalwar kameez.

It tears me apart and causes my heart to bleed.

We should not have any similarities with India atleast in language and dress level.We need to stretch this problem to UN and Put a international Ban on Indians from using Urdu and wearing shalwar kameez unless they are in Pakistan

Err.. Your cultural dress is worn by ladies in India.

Next, wanting to go to the UN on salwar kameez & urdu !! What will you do next ? Take a patent on Tandoors !!

C'mon, get real. What if the westerners take a cue from your idea and ban the rest of the world from using englisn & wearing three piece suits & even trousers !

People move forwards - not in the reverse.

Back
Top Bottom