What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadith is basically heresay collected by some collectors.
So you pray, do wadu, do Ghusl, perform hajj and Umrah, get married, bury your dead etc etc etc etc according to mere heresay?as the above mentioned and more is mentioned in the quran without specifics of how to perform. All the details come from Sahih Hadith. And the Quran commands the Muslims to follow the Prophet Mohammad, how do you follow without Sahih Hadith ?

and how do you hadiths collection had have started few centuries ago, i can gave lots reference that hadith collections was already started in the life of Muhammad PBUH and continues for centuries, if don't believe in any hadith then you're out of Islam @BATMAN :blah::blah::blah:

defence.pk members have no right to declare people kafir.
You better prove your point with evidence or scientifically.
No where i said i don't believe in hadith... it would be wrong to negate their existence and history but it's not belief in hadith that will determine weather one is Muslim or not.
Actually, It's belief in ONENESS of Allah and Mohammad pbuh as his last messenger, along side whatever is mentioned in Quran.
Having said that, Hadith remain a collection of heresay, which was documented only some centuries ago. So no one can swear for their accuracy, not even the person who document them, first get hold of a copy of orignal hand written compilation, not the one printed in Pakistani press.
Now you are welcome to prove that the hadith related to mahdi was documented during the life of messenger of Allah and where?

Even if they know him they cant touch him what Allah has decreed no one can change what is man when my lord has decreed something to happen man is nothing but a fool for thinking of himself as something so big and powerful

People have done crazy things in past and still doing under the toxic influence of absolute power they enjoy. Ibraheem against namrood, mosa against firoon, eesa against bani Israel, and ofcourse quraish against Prophet (pbuh).

As per prophecies, the initial resistance will come from within. The status quo will never give way without the fight.

So you pray, do wadu, do Ghusl, perform hajj and Umrah, get married, bury your dead etc etc etc etc according to mere heresay?as the above mentioned and more is mentioned in the quran without specifics of how to perform. All the details come from Sahih Hadith. And the Quran commands the Muslims to follow the Prophet Mohammad, how do you follow without Sahih Hadith ?

Following messenger of Allah is called Sunnah not Hadith. see i keep correcting you.
Sunna is practical stuff, it was followed by the people even before the birth of messenger of Islam.
Still we have differences in wudu, umrah, hajj among sects. so who ever want to follow sunnah or something else is freedom of choice. Everyone will enter in his own paradise and Hell, which will be decide more on deeds and behavior with people on earth rather than believing blindly in hadith.

Those who thinks these are just stories, keep laughing because sooner or later InshaaALLAH these events will unfold and maybe if ALLAH S.W.T. wills it you will see with your own eyes.
But still the time of Imam Mahdi will be the time of chaos and soon after it, Anti-christ will appear and to face dajjal one must have the strongest and firm imaan on deen he will be able to go against him but we all know where we stand now.
May ALLAH S.W.T. have peace & mercy on all of us in these turbulent times.

Those who thinks these are just stories, keep laughing because sooner or later InshaaALLAH these events will unfold and maybe if ALLAH S.W.T. wills it you will see with your own eyes.
But still the time of Imam Mahdi will be the time of chaos and soon after it, Anti-christ will appear and to face dajjal one must have the strongest and firm imaan on deen he will be able to go against him but we all know where we stand now.
May ALLAH S.W.T. have peace & mercy on all of us in these turbulent times.

I want to believe but don't give me that our messenger was whispering guidance to few unknown people but the people close to him!
How many hadith we have from the reference of AbuBakr r.a.? How many we have from Bibi Fatima r.a.?
People bring me scientific theory or something equally solid.Goodbye.

Not really crazy... they are building some fitna to create destabilize in GCC. after few years you will what they do.
In reality, our deen is complete, we have guidance of Allah documented in form of Quran. Beyond this Allah will not send any more mahdi.

Mahdi is just a ruler or Khalifa who will build the world order through which the real event of the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS), will happen.

Do you not believe in the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS)?

Its not sharifian. Its sharif ain.
شریف عین
We call then sharif ain because we are syed Hashimiz but from 3rd wife of Ali R.A

They are from Daughter of Prophet Mihammad PBUH another wife of Ali R.A

They are our half brothers. We are called syed by many in iran, Iraq pakistan india. Central asia.

Sharif ain have direct lineage to the survivor brother. Its not islamic history as history of islam ends with end of Prophet Mohammed PBUH's life on earth.

Anyways when he comes no one will be able to doubt his credentials ;) even the ones who hate him would not be able to defy him because he will have mahority of muslims shia suni and all that crap with him.

That day there will be no shia or sunni only muslims. No arabs or turks no pakistani or chinese all will be known as muslim only.

The label shia or sunni digust me to my core.

So you are Alvi

May I ask...are you Shia / sunni ?

Mahdi is just a ruler or Khalifa who will build the world order through which the real event of the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS), will happen.

Do you not believe in the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS)?

He will be from the awliya ....but with great power

Gog and Magog imply forces of EVIL (mischief/corruption).

These might have been two sister tribes in ancient times who harassed/victimized another which was put off by their corrupt ways, and wanted no part in it.
Dhul-Qarnayn helped the victim tribe in creating an impressive barrier in order to keep Gog and Magog away from it.

However, no type of barrier can/will last for indefinite period and as we can see now, corruption have spread everywhere, the hinted barrier have disappeared.

Look around you; Gog and Magog are everywhere (surging over each other).

Prophet (pbuh) one day woke up from his sleep, distressed and sweaty, and he made a circle with his thumb and index finger, saying he saw a hole being made in the wall.

Gog and and magog were released in the time of Prophet (pbuh). At what extent, only Allah and by his permission, his prophet (pbuh) knows.

It is very important to study the world events at the time of prophet (pbuh), away from middle east, specially central Asia and in particular, the place where once the empire of Khazaria was, the original home of converted Jews, the Ashkenaz Jews. Their genes are different not because they are bani Israel, but because they are a different breed. There is no such thing like jew gene connecting to bani Isreal. Its lineage of outcased Cain.

Following messenger of Allah is called Sunnah not Hadith. see i keep correcting you.
And is the Sunnah, the practical "stuff", written in Hadiths or the Quran?

Sunna is practical stuff, it was followed by the people even before the birth of messenger of Islam.
Congratulations! This earth shattering revelation is a first by anyone ever. The sunna of Prophet was followed by the people before his birth.

On both quotes above, I bow before the grandeur of your knowledge. Indeed it is I who stands corrected.

He will be from the awliya ....but with great power

True but people need to be careful in understanding of Mahdi. He ain't a prophet and his rank his lower then prophet. Eesa ibn Maryum is the prophet of Allah and when he comes, during the time of Mahdi, there is when penny will drop of the rest of the world. Even Mahdi knows his status infront of Eesa(as) , as he will give way the immat of fajr prayers to Eesa upon seeing him descend from heavens.

Mahdi will be for Ummah and the non believers will resist him, out of their own ingrained dogmas and faith, but with Eesa(as) no one will be able to deny or resist.

defence.pk members have no right to declare people kafir.
You better prove your point with evidence or scientifically.
No where i said i don't believe in hadith... it would be wrong to negate their existence and history but it's not belief in hadith that will determine weather one is Muslim or not.
Actually, It's belief in ONENESS of Allah and Mohammad pbuh as his last messenger, along side whatever is mentioned in Quran.
Having said that, Hadith remain a collection of heresay, which was documented only some centuries ago. So no one can swear for their accuracy, not even the person who document them, first get hold of a copy of orignal hand written compilation, not the one printed in Pakistani press.
Now you are welcome to prove that the hadith related to mahdi was documented during the life of messenger of Allah and where?
Now tell me bro how can be able to see the whole life of our Prophet (PBUH) from these hadiths/Riawayat from these source (shai muslim/Sahi bukhari/imam shafai/ imam hamble/ abu daod/ abn- maja etc etc) that you calling these false from various SAHABA-E AKRAM and SAHBIA -E-AKRAM,

4 of these Imam (IMAM MUSLIM/IMAM BUKHARI/IMAM SHAFAI/IMAM HAMBLE) created a education/system/Structure (ALIM) called (ASMA -E-RIGAL) to check those hadith that which were wrong and which were RIGHT/TRUE

and last in QURAN there is no mention/reference of DAJJAL in any Sourats, and do you thinks there will be no DAJJAL coming just before Quiamat @BATMAN :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom