What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His association with India and his personal experiences with Hindus is clouding his judgement. That's why he cant get around the concept of Gazwa e hind, which is most likely prophecy that can actually happen in his lifetime, as things are going.

I actually stopped following Sheikh Imran Hossein after reading his book about gog magog, and he was actually calling Qadianis a sect of Islam..As soon as I came across his this kinda beliefs I stopped following him from that moment..

The arrogance you show is quite disgusting, foolishly attacking others without any knowledge.

Yeah, I am completely aware of the skill and knowledge possessed by Munkireen e Sunnah. Only few men like you, have this ultimate knowledge and whole Ummah was unaware of it for 1400 years. Great logic!

Explain this hadith:

"Do not write anything from me; whoever has written anything from me other than the Qur’aan, let him erase it and narrate from me, for there is nothing wrong with that.” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Zuhd wa’l-Raqaa’iq, 5326)

From the huge collection of Hadees books, Munkireen hadees have only brought a single hadees from Muslim Sharif. Which is a Khabr e Wahid and Ma'alol according to Imam Bukhari. This Hadees was narrated by Abu Saeed Khuzri R.A.

Now the question arises, why did Prophet (P.B.U.H) instructed companions not to write His ahadees?

The explanation is simple, logical and is accepted by all sects and school of thoughts. No one in 1400 years have rejected this explanation, except few Murtadeen of current era. This order was given to the companions in early stages of Nazool e Wahi. When, transcribers were few and writing material was not readily available. These few transcribers used to write Wahi on bones, stones and bark of wood. At that time, the preference was given to the writing of Quran. There was also a danger of mix-up between Quran and Hades because companions used to write Quran and Hadees side by side. They also used to write interpretation of Quran along with orignal text of Quran. Therefore, this step was taken to avoid errors and omissions in Quran. Later on, when numbers of transcribers increased along with availability of writing material then Prophet gave permission to companions, that they can now write His ahadees. This explanation is further corroborated by the fact that the names of 1500 companions were later recorded at the instruction of Prophet. (Bukhari, Kitab ul Jihad, Bab Kitab ul Ilm un Naas).

When the number of transcribers increase at later years of Prophetic mission this restriction was then lifted.

1) Narrated By Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr Bin Aas: I used to write everything which I heard from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). I intended (by it) to memorise it. The Quraysh prohibited me saying: Do you write everything that you hear from him while the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) is a human being: he speaks in anger and pleasure? So I stopped writing, and mentioned it to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He signalled with his finger to him and said: Write, by Him in Whose hand my soul lies, only right comes out from it.
(Abu Daaod 3646, Chapter: Kitab ul Ilm)

Hazrat Abdullah Bin Amr Bin Aas R.A has written a book of hadees known as 'As Sahefa tus Sadiqa, this book was a collection of 1000 ahadees (Usd ul Ghaba Az Ibn e Aseer)

Hazrat Ali also had a collection of hadees. (Bukhari, Kitab ul ilm)

This is why it is known that the written hadith we quote were compiled 100s of years after Prophet.

Come with proof.

Go and consult islamqa (as your type get all your knowledge from that site) and it will tell you the same thing.

I am hearing the name of this site for the first time. Thanks for pointing it out.

When 10 Muslims on this thread can't even agree on the meaning of the hadith, how do you expect the whole Muslim world to understand it? Allah will deal with the world as it should be , don't worry your little brain about it and attack everyone else.

I dont bother about 10 Muslims of this forum. In front of me is 1400 years of ilm, accepted by all school of thoughts. These are same people who transferred Quran to their next generations and you, along with hadees. Allah will surely deal with all Murtadeen, who think that they are mentally superior than rest of the Ummah.

Last edited:
Some interesting stuff becoming true in our modern times
There are so many predictions , so crystal clear in modern Arabia

The interpretations are based on my own observation in modern Islamic world and advancement in technology , and construction and engineering , which appear to fill certain prophecies

Alot of these Prophecies remained unfulfilled in past generations in past 1400 years since these were stated

Sheikh_Zayed_Mosque_view.jpg

Reference: Grand mosque of UAE

"One of the portents of the Hour will be that people will show off in building Masjids."
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 689
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 2
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 690

maxresdefault.jpg

8cdffb46becbe3844774d2482259c1ed.jpg

30ac59bccc934eb4e71a08f0e03d17b5.jpg

The Last Hour would not come until fire emits from the earth of Hijaz which would illuminate the necks of the camels of the Busra.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2902
In-book reference : Book 54, Hadith 55
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 41, Hadith 6935

images
full_7a712cb2-c184-4a10-8bc6-3a3c851b7de9.jpg

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Near the Hour you will fight with people who will wear hairy shoes; and you will also fight people with flat faces like shields."

Reference
: Sahih al-Bukhari 3592
In-book reference : Book 61, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 790

Modern Age References Libya , Iraq , Syria
These have come true , with death of Qaddafi , Saddam by Civil wars / planted wars and chaos in Syria

“The Hour will not begin until you kill your ruler and fight one another with swords, and your world is inherited by the worst of you.”
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4043
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 118
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4043

1074d0c32c8cf03465225e8ec23adc69.jpg

Kuala_Lumpur_Petronas_Twin_Towers_Malaysia.jpg

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The Final Hour will not come until people compete with one another in the height of their buildings."
Reference : Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 449
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 8
English translation : Book 25, Hadith 449

For this .... I needed some form of scientific proof , how can the earth's rotation just change but the answer after some personal research was very simple, the earth rotates as is but it's poles shift ...when I put the direction of earth's rotation on paper and just flipped the poles it made sense .... "The Sun would rise in West !"

Reference :
Venus , is a planet in Solar system which spins opposite direction i.e Sunrise happens in West for Venus, scientist claim the planet's flipped on it's axis
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-venus-spins-the-wrong/

Axisflip.png

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The hour will not be established till the sun rises from the West; and when it rises (from the West) and the people see it, they all will believe. And that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then." Then he recited the whole Verse (6.158)

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 160
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4636

4230211A00000578-0-image-a-17_1499682141574.jpg

a73ea2aa012c12b5e71e683e24fd7098.jpg

“The Hour will not begin until wealth becomes abundant and tribulations appear, and Harj increases.” They said: “What is Harj, O Messenger of Allah?” He said: “Killing, killing, killing,” three times.
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4047
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 122
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4047

1050px-OIC_Diagram-en.svg.png

We are at 57 countries , note their were no Muslims countries in Prophet's days just 1 nation

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4596
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 1
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4579

Quite a interesting hadith about Syria / Yamen:big_boss:
This one just totally blew me away !!!! I don't know how I found this reference it just showed up as I was searching

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.

Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2483
In-book reference : Book 15, Hadith 7
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2477

Gazwa-e-Hind!!!

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam (Essa or Jesus) , peace be upon him.'"

Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3175
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 91
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3177

Qoutation from Musanaf Ibn Abi Shaybah

Statement by a Abdullah bin Amr (Companion of Prophet)
mecca-66970__340.jpg

upload_2019-9-1_20-27-15.png

"Only translated the red part : When you see abundance of water (flowing as in river) in mecca and When you see the buildings in Mecca to be taller then mountains , know that End of times is near"

latest

PTI_Modi_UAE_0_0.jpeg

Thawban narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:

*Note it says Idolaters , Christians / Jews are not Idol worshipers

"The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2219
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 62
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 7, Hadith 2219

Last edited:
interesting indeed but very confusing. the signs above are just indications of decadence and moral decay. Almost all religions would say 'end' when such decadence reaches extremes.
Also the 'return of Izrat' - hasn't Christ already returned according to bible (resurrection)?

From 8:30 to 11:50

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.
Dr Qayamat Masood is an idiot and we should not take him seriously../.

IMAM AL MAHDI IS IRANIC , IMAM WILL COME FORM KHOROSAN(IRAN) AND IRAN WILL BE HIS CAPITAL AND THE GREATNESS OF ISLAM WILL BE BY IRANIAN MASTER RACE.

IRAN IS VERY POWERFUL COUNTRY AND IMAM AL MAHDI IS COUNTING ON BALLISTIC MISSILE 15M CEP TO PROVIDE SECURITY.

THIS IS WHAT SUPREME LEADER TOLD ME.

A legend in the making ....but not yet

interesting indeed but very confusing. the signs above are just indications of decadence and moral decay. Almost all religions would say 'end' when such decadence reaches extremes.
Also the 'return of Izrat' - hasn't Christ already returned according to bible (resurrection)?

Seem to be in simple none poetic format anyone who reads them can tie the connections

:big_boss: It's scary stuff , I have to actually verify , opening the hadith to read it by myself
a lot of time when these predictions are made people don't put full qoute for hadith so I had to search these 1 by 1 ....to confirm what it stated

I was quite shocked at stuff predicted and how the world (present age stuff are falling in line with these prophecies)

The warnings / prophecies exist to remind people about end of days and to be devoted Muslims

Instead of gold-plating your Lamborghini and building a toilet out of gold and dimonds

@Wa Muhammada @Asimz Thanks guys for the tag. I had been a little busy so I was not able to watch the video until now.

As regards the claims of the Jordanians, everyone would like to believe that the Mahdi is from their people. If he is from them, then his lineage isn’t completely praiseworthy as the Sharifs were the first rebels against the Khalifah.

There is no actual requirement for the Mahdi to be an Arab, this is just wishful thinking by Arab nationalists.

He could very well be an African, Berber, Turk, Persian, Afghan, or Pakistani. He is only required to be a descendant of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Fatima RAA and residing in Makkah/Madinah.

This is purely hypothetical, but imagine if he is from Iran, Afghanistan, or Pakistan. That would give him a racial and cultural connection to the Khorasaan army and ensure their support.

Remember, Allah swt tested Bani Israel the same way when he sent a Bani Ismaili Prophet (Rasool Pak saws) as the last prophet while they were still waiting for the messiah.

Interesting thought anyway, Allahu Alim.

However, racial arrogance and materialism will blind people from the truth, again and again.

The Arab rulers will fight and resist the Mahdi. He will have to fight back and establish the Khilafat with the help of the Khurasaan army.

Prophet (pbuh) one day woke up from his sleep, distressed and sweaty, and he made a circle with his thumb and index finger, saying he saw a hole being made in the wall.

Gog and and magog were released in the time of Prophet (pbuh). At what extent, only Allah and by his permission, his prophet (pbuh) knows.

It is very important to study the world events at the time of prophet (pbuh), away from middle east, specially central Asia and in particular, the place where once the empire of Khazaria was, the original home of converted Jews, the Ashkenaz Jews. Their genes are different not because they are bani Israel, but because they are a different breed. There is no such thing like jew gene connecting to bani Isreal. Its lineage of outcased Cain.

Yajuj and Majuj are the current Israelis, who are Khazar/Ashkenazi Jews and not ethnic Jews.

Khazars are a Turkic people who entered the world scene and converted to Judaism from polytheism around the 7th century. They lived in the area of the Caucasus mountains.

Interestingly, Yajuj Majuj broke out of the wall of Zulqarnain during the life of the Prophet Muhammad saws.

The Sahabah sent armies up there under Hazrat Umar RA but were repulsed again and again, so they gave up.

They (Ashkenazi Jews) have also intermarried with all royal families of Europe and entered the elite in all western countries (most notably Anglo-Saxons.) They control the banks, media, entertainment industry, militaries, and governments of the West.

No one in the West can say anything to them without consequences.

No less personal than Allama Iqbal and Dr. Israr Ahmad have identified them. The Anglo-Saxons are their descendants as well. There is some documented proof of this.

Winston Churchill made a speech at a place in London which housed two statues of Gog and Magog, calling them the protectors of London.

https://www.islamicparty.com/commonsense/14gog.htm

Some interesting stuff becoming true in our modern times
There are so many predictions , so crystal clear in modern Arabia

The interpretations are based on my own observation in modern Islamic world and advancement in technology , and construction and engineering , which appear to fill certain prophecies

Alot of these Prophecies remained unfulfilled in past generations in past 1400 years since these were stated

Sheikh_Zayed_Mosque_view.jpg

Reference: Grand mosque of UAE

"One of the portents of the Hour will be that people will show off in building Masjids."
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 689
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 2
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 690

maxresdefault.jpg

8cdffb46becbe3844774d2482259c1ed.jpg

30ac59bccc934eb4e71a08f0e03d17b5.jpg

The Last Hour would not come until fire emits from the earth of Hijaz which would illuminate the necks of the camels of the Busra.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2902
In-book reference : Book 54, Hadith 55
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 41, Hadith 6935

images
full_7a712cb2-c184-4a10-8bc6-3a3c851b7de9.jpg

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Near the Hour you will fight with people who will wear hairy shoes; and you will also fight people with flat faces like shields."

Reference
: Sahih al-Bukhari 3592
In-book reference : Book 61, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 790

Modern Age References Libya , Iraq , Syria
These have come true , with death of Qaddafi , Saddam by Civil wars / planted wars and chaos in Syria

“The Hour will not begin until you kill your ruler and fight one another with swords, and your world is inherited by the worst of you.”
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4043
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 118
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4043

1074d0c32c8cf03465225e8ec23adc69.jpg

Kuala_Lumpur_Petronas_Twin_Towers_Malaysia.jpg

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The Final Hour will not come until people compete with one another in the height of their buildings."
Reference : Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 449
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 8
English translation : Book 25, Hadith 449

View attachment 576998
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The hour will not be established till the sun rises from the West; and when it rises (from the West) and the people see it, they all will believe. And that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then." Then he recited the whole Verse (6.158)

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 160
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4636

4230211A00000578-0-image-a-17_1499682141574.jpg

a73ea2aa012c12b5e71e683e24fd7098.jpg

“The Hour will not begin until wealth becomes abundant and tribulations appear, and Harj increases.” They said: “What is Harj, O Messenger of Allah?” He said: “Killing, killing, killing,” three times.
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4047
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 122
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4047

1050px-OIC_Diagram-en.svg.png

We are at 57 countries , note their were no Muslims countries in Prophet's days just 1 nation

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4596
In-book reference : Book 42, Hadith 1
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4579

Quite a interesting hadith about Syria / Yamen:big_boss:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.

Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2483
In-book reference : Book 15, Hadith 7
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2477

Gazwa-e-Hind!!!

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam (Essa or Jesus) , peace be upon him.'"

Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3175
In-book reference : Book 25, Hadith 91
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 25, Hadith 3177

Qoutation from Musanaf Ibn Abi Shaybah

Statement by a Abdullah bin Amr (Companion of Prophet)
mecca-66970__340.jpg

View attachment 577010

"Only translated the red part : When you see abundance of water (flowing as in river) in mecca and When you see the buildings in Mecca to be taller then mountains , know that End of times is near"

latest

PTI_Modi_UAE_0_0.jpeg

Thawban narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:

*Note it says Idolaters , Christians / Jews are not Idol worshipers

"The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2219
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 62
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 7, Hadith 2219

Great post brother.

The last one gave me chills. Arabs are headed for a big disaster when the Great War begins.

On topic, there are only two journalist who worst listening, A)Shahid Masood B) Orya Jan. Rest have absolutly zlich knowledge on this topic.

orya is very emotional at times but he understands the topic of end of tiimes and has brilliant insight in afghan affairs.

as for topic of Mahdi or qayammat last saturday i was talking to a friend that i am 34 years old i developed interest in this topic after watching a documentary about how some current ruler follow the pahroh model how they control wealth and co trol the world i was 20 at that time and i started reading about end of world from religious pov and in those 14-15 years world just changed events after events it seems that world is moving towards the end that Al Malhama Al Kubra.

There is a hadith that goes something like that Muslims willbe butchered like cattle,and how muslims will be forced out of non muslims countries

now look at current events Muslims are literally butchered like cattle by allie in afghanistan syria libya yamen and even tough there are what 1.5 Billion Muslims and we dont even protest we are divided based on sects based on interests that it doesnt matter if syrians are massacred or kashmiris are raped we wont do anything for them!

now in my opinion that throwing out of muslims a trial of sorts started from mayanmar where rohingyas were treated like garbage thrown out alll basic human rights abolosihed to guage the reaction of the muslim world they ran an experiment and succeded because their was no reaction from muslim world now the scale is bigger in kashmir in aasaam in china and from reaction of muslim community even from kashmirs muslim neighbor i think this grand experiment will succeed and one by one we will lose everything.

we have to go back to our basics start self rectification start following shariah and sunnah west has made us muslim hate shariah how they have manupilated us muslims into thinking that our laws are barbaric and we are ashamed of following laws made by Allah! we have to unite!

I have stuff in my possession by which i will be the first to recognize him. God willing.

But yes caution is necessary. Too many terrorists posed as holymen these days.
what is that stuff? please share.

That was in 1979. I was born in 1988. 9 years later. But iv read and seen footages and headlines. Texts records etc.

Iv studied all the attacks on kabbah. As its part of my own history as well. Well not my history but my lineage.
And can also please list all the attacks at kaaba for our knowledge here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom