What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you atheist, or you're not believe in Quran/ sahi hadiths @BATMAN :crazy::crazy:

Who the hell you are to ask what people are or what they aren't. Everyone's concept of religion is different than others. I never heard anyone in my family, friends or relatives ever talking about "Mehndi" or "not mehndi" ever in my life, he has no importance for anyone. Our concept of Islam is only Kalma,Namaz, Roza, Zakat, Hajj, distinction between halal and haram, concepts of body cleaniliness etc. That is it, that is how 90% of people who call themselves "muslims" in my area in Pakistan are, and they have been like this for centuries. So I find this weekly discussions of this "Mehndi" very ridiculous and all the bearded baboons that discuss them on either media or in this forum. You guys living in UK and US are crazy and very "different type" of muslims than what I am used to in my area in Pakistan. Maybe you guys are new sect, the new crazy "mehndi" sect whose whole life is discussing every week this "mehndi" character.

Last edited:
I had some information, prior to Dr Shahid releasing his video. I would have never started this thread otherwise.

What information you have!!!

He is just sharing the information he received from the arab scholars.

Spare your anger and frustration for the leaders and head of states from the other side of the world/civilisation. They have been preparing for their messiah from time immortal, at the highest levels of states

And the king of America calling himself king of Isreal while looking in the sky.

We are living in a very different world, better to acknowledge it.

Ignore the idiot trump, instead look at dangerous Kushner.

Who the hell you are to ask what people are or what they aren't. Everyone's concept of religion is different than others. I never heard anyone in my family, friends or relatives ever talking about "Mehndi" or "not mehndi" ever in my life, he has no importance for anyone. Our concept of Islam is only Kalma,Namaz, Roza, Zakat, Hajj, distinction between halal and haram, concepts of body cleaniliness etc. That is it, that is how 90% of people who call themselves "muslims" in my area in Pakistan are, and they have been like this for centuries. So I find this weekly discussions of this "Mehndi" very ridiculous and all the bearded baboons that discuss them on either media or in this forum. You guys living in UK and US are crazy and very "different type" of muslims than what I am used to in my area in Pakistan. Maybe you guys are new sect, the new crazy "mehndi" sect whose whole life it enclosed in this "mehndi" character.
So you're not believing sahi hadith from various sources like Sahi bukhari/sahi muslim/abn maja/ IMAM Hamble, and ISLAM is not only Kalma/Namaz/Roza/Zakat/ Hajj, distinctions of halal and haram/ body cleaning but lot more, our Prophet PBUH said lots big future incidents which include MEHDI/YAJOJ-O MAJOJ/DAJJAL/ Return of Harazt Issa etc etc till qauimat, and tell me how we able to see our PROPHET life/pictures now thanks to various Shai hadiths, Thanks to these sahi hadith may be you and your family is new Muslim if you and your family is old Muslim then you and you're family is know nothing about all Islam with exception of only Kalma/Namaz/Zakat/Hajj, distinction of halal and haram/ concept of body cleaning @Simurgh

Following messenger of Allah is called Sunnah not Hadith. see i keep correcting you.
Sunna is practical stuff, it was followed by the people even before the birth of messenger of Islam.
Still we have differences in wudu, umrah, hajj among sects. so who ever want to follow sunnah or something else is freedom of choice. Everyone will enter in his own paradise and Hell, which will be decide more on deeds and behavior with people on earth rather than believing blindly in hadith.
And this Sunnah came to various Sahi Hadiths/ Riwayat from different SAHABA -E-KARAM like abu huraira razi allah tala anhuma/ HAZARAT BIBI AYAESHA (Wife of our Prophet PBUH) etc etc to us @BATMAN ;):enjoy:

I want to believe but don't give me that our messenger was whispering guidance to few unknown people but the people close to him!
How many hadith we have from the reference of AbuBakr r.a.? How many we have from Bibi Fatima r.a.?
People bring me scientific theory or something equally solid.Goodbye.
There is also no reference/mention of DAJJAL in QURAN, so do you think same as DAJJAL or HAZRAT EESA will not come in the near days of the EARTH, and their lots hadiths from various SAHABA and BIBIS that quoted lots sahi hadiths like BBI AESHA r.a ( wife of our PROPHET) 1/4th hadiths were quoted be her/ abu harrera r.a/Umar r.a/ Anus bin malik r.a (servant of our PROPHET) etc etc @BATMAN

From 8:30 to 11:50

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.
Interesting. we should have a sticky thread to keep all end of times lectures/videos together.
@Foxtrot Delta

Imran Hussain has done great work and must be acknowledged but at the same time he committed the big blunder in not recognizing that situation in Kashmir is the huge sign of what he has been preaching all these years.
He did not commit any blunder.
The real chaos will start not from Kashmir, but it will be another issue, that India will hit soon(if modi will not, Amit Shah will). It will trigger an autoimmune process within India, and if everything worked as I am anticipating, South, specially Kernataka guys will declare independence before anyone else.
One thing that I noticed about Shaikh, that he rarely speaks against India, and rarely gives any importance to the hadiths about India. It may be his love for India, as he is originally from Hyderabad Dakkan.

He did not commit any blunder.
The real chaos will start not from Kashmir, but it will be another issue, that India will hit soon(if modi will not, Amit Shah will). It will trigger an autoimmune process within India, and if everything worked as I am anticipating, South, specially Kernataka guys will declare independence before anyone else.
One thing that I noticed about Shaikh, that he rarely speaks against India, and rarely gives any importance to the hadiths about India. It may be his love for India, as he is originally from Hyderabad Dakkan.

His association with India and his personal experiences with Hindus is clouding his judgement. That's why he cant get around the concept of Gazwa e hind, which is most likely prophecy that can actually happen in his lifetime, as things are going.

So you're not believing sahi hadith from various sources like Sahi bukhari/sahi muslim/abn maja/ IMAM Hamble, and ISLAM is not only Kalma/Namaz/Roza/Zakat/ Hajj, distinctions of halal and haram/ body cleaning but lot more, our Prophet PBUH said lots big future incidents which include MEHDI/YAJOJ-O MAJOJ/DAJJAL/ Return of Harazt Issa etc etc till qauimat, and tell me how we able to see our PROPHET life/pictures now thanks to various Shai hadiths, Thanks to these sahi hadith may be you and your family is new Muslim if you and your family is old Muslim then you and you're family is know nothing about all Islam with exception of only Kalma/Namaz/Zakat/Hajj, distinction of halal and haram/ concept of body cleaning @Simurgh
Shut the crap up. If something doesn't concern my life, I don't care about it, just like my ancestors never cared and they have been muslims for many many centuries. I have no interest in becoming "more" muslim than my own muslim ancestors. Our concept of religion has always been "religion is for us, we are not for religion", I don't need to follow every thing written in religious books, that is how we muslims of punjab have always been, and I want to remain the same as my ancestors were.

Not really crazy... they are building some fitna to create destabilize in GCC. after few years you will what they do.
In reality, our deen is complete, we have guidance of Allah documented in form of Quran. Beyond this Allah will not send any more mahdi.

I know only "one" mahdi/mehndi and that is what women use to color their hands during weddings or eids etc. :lol:, other than that mahdi/mehndi I have no interest in any other mahdi mehndi :lol:.

Look at the crazy christian/jewish religious terms these guys are using "end times" and "prophecy" what the hell that even means:lol:. We in Punjab only know that there will be Qayamat one day and the world will cease to exist and that is it, but when this Qayamat will come is none of our tension or concern because it will come suddenly like an earth quake and finish everything off in this world.

Last edited:
Shut the crap up. If something doesn't concern my life, I don't care about it, just like my ancestors never cared and they have been muslims for many many centuries. I don't want to become "more" muslim than my own muslim ancestors.
we are only Muslim by name, our ancestors were better Muslim then us, our Prophet try to get us afraid and to get closer to god that how terrified world situation will become, you're might see those terrified event that our Prophet pridict @Simurgh and our all sincere religious ancestor were being afraid to these big terrified events, they think MEHDI could come in their lifetime so what happened to them @Simurgh

I know only "one" mahdi/mehndi and that is what women use to color their hands during weddings or eids etc. :lol:, other than that mahdi/mehndi I have no interest in any other mahdi mehndi :lol:.

Look at the crazy christian/jewish religious terms these guys are using "end times" what the hell that even means:lol:. We in Punjab only know that there will be Qayamat one day and the world will cease to exist and that is it, but when this Qayamat will come is none of our tension or stress because it will come suddenly like an earth quake and finish everything off in this world.
Don't fool sahi hadith, then Allah fool you life too @Simurgh

we are only Muslim by name, our ancestors were better Muslim then us, our Prophet try to get us afraid and to get closer to god that how terrified world situation will become, you're might see those terrified event that our Prophet pridict @Simurgh and our all sincere religious ancestor were being afraid to these big terrified events, they think MEHDI could come in their lifetime so what happened to them @Simurgh

I think you are a crazy person, I have no interest to discuss anything with you on this topic, so stop quoting me and just finish it here.

I think you are a crazy person, I have no interest to discuss anything with you on this topic, so stop quoting me and just finish it here.
then why our prophet told these future big terrified events to their SAHABA and BIBIS, you're crazy not me @Simurgh

You don't even know Hadith writing started few centuries ago but you claim them 1400 years old!
Dont lie. Hadees was first written in the life of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) by various companions and the Prophet Himself gave instructions to His companions regarding it's writing.

This was a myth created and then circulated by Murtadeen, ignorant people like you started repeating and believing it and in the process also lost their eman.

Hadith is basically heresay collected by some collectors.

The biggest heresy in Islam is Parveziat. You are a lot of illiterate people who dont even know the basics of Ilm e Deen, let alone Haddes and it's Riwayat. Yet, idiots of your kind think that they know everything about Islam and they dont need any guidance. The people who completely reject Sunnah are all Murtadeen and should be liable to penalty of Irtadad by the Islamic state.

I will not explain the process but ask some scholar about it, not the uneducated people.

Yes, please explain the process. Let us see what Parvezi's got, other then their usual bragging.

I personally don't need Hadith to believe in end of times. Quran mentions about it and even portray the scenario in sura alqaria.

You also dont need Quran man, your mind is enough to understand universe and it's realities.

If people stick to Quran, sectarianism will cease to exist but we obviously are hell bent and hell bound.

Thank God, 99% of Muslims dont believe in Parvezi ideology. We are happy that way.

If believing Hadith is brainy than i think i'm Einstein as i believe in Quran.

You are a Murtad, like your pervaiz.

I never heard anyone in my family, friends or relatives ever talking about "Mehndi" or "not mehndi" ever in my life, he has no importance for anyone

Because your family was illiterate and ignorant, that doesnt mean, the whole of Ummah is ignorant. If you dont agree with the concept of Mahdi than dont hurl insults on beliefs of Majority Muslims. 99% of Muslims believe in the arrival of Imam Mahdi. You are trying to copy your 'Bhensa' friends here. I can reciprocate this insult by dragging your family, but I will not do that. Because Islam prohibits such acts. Have some shame and show some respect for religious personalities and sentiments of Muslims. I think liberalism didnt taught you respect. Your post is reported.

Dont lie. Hadees was first written in the life of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) by various companions and the Prophet Himself gave instructions to His companions regarding it's writing.

This was a myth created and then circulated by Murtadeen, ignorant people like you started repeating and believing it and in the process also lost their eman.

The biggest heresy in Islam is Parveziat. You are a lot of illiterate people who dont even know the basics of Ilm e Deen, let alone Haddes and it's Riwayat. Yet, idiots of your kind think that they know everything about Islam and they dont need any guidance. The people who completely reject Sunnah are all Murtadeen and should be liable to penalty of Irtadad by the Islamic state.

Yes, please explain the process. Let us see what Parvezi's got, other then their usual bragging.

You also dont need Quran man, your mind is enough to understand universe and it's realities.

Thank God, 99% of Muslims dont believe in Parvezi ideology. We are happy that way.

You are a Murtad, like your pervaiz.

The arrogance you show is quite disgusting, foolishly attacking others without any knowledge. Explain this hadith:

"Do not write anything from me; whoever has written anything from me other than the Qur’aan, let him erase it and narrate from me, for there is nothing wrong with that.” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Zuhd wa’l-Raqaa’iq, 5326)

This is why it is known that the written hadith we quote were compiled 100s of years after Prophet.

Go and consult islamqa (as your type get all your knowledge from that site) and it will tell you the same thing.

When 10 Muslims on this thread can't even agree on the meaning of the hadith, how do you expect the whole Muslim world to understand it? Allah will deal with the world as it should be , don't worry your little brain about it and attack everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom