What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly Gog and Magog are of human race.

Some suggest Russians and Chinese are them but I don't think so.

And it is refreshing change to PDF - in my early years any discussions on these predictions and prophesies were mocked at and closed down immediately.
Because religious discussion is banned according to PDF rule sir

This kind of topic warrants relaxation as these relate to the actual events on Earth. It's not a religious discussion in strict sense.

If Nostradamus can be discussed then all this is fine too.
but this kind of subject always bring troll/flame bait sir

No because when Ghazwa e Hind happens, the Muslim army will bring the Hindu leaders in chains to Jerusalem and they will find Hazrat Esa Alayhis Salam there
No because when Ghazwa e Hind happens, the Muslim army will bring the Hindu leaders in chains to Jerusalem and they will find Hazrat Esa Alayhis Salam there

I don't think there's any specific mention of 'taking the Kuffar kings to Jerusalem'. What's said is the same laskhkar will turn towards Jerusalem and join Hazrat Esa AS.

Birth of Imam e Akhir uz Zaman is among certainties and no educated right minded Muslim can deny His coming.

This is totally uneducated view point based on heresay.
What i surely see in video is a man sitting and portraying wrong picture, without scientific basis.
He's wrong on current affairs, how can he be correct on divine stuff?

are you atheist, or you're not believe in Quran/ sahi hadiths @BATMAN :crazy::crazy:

I'm a Muslim and believe in Quran, unlike those evil people who quote BS and call it Quran.
Actually Quran says din is complete, and full stop to appointing people as messengers.

I'm a Muslim and believe in Quran, unlike those evil people who quote BS and call it Quran.
Actually Quran says din is complete, and full stop to appointing people as messengers.
And do you believe in Hadith from the messenger of god (Muhammad PCBUH) this mehdi personality was define in depth on various sahi hadiths @BATMAN :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Not really crazy... they are building some fitna to create destabilize in GCC. after few years you will what they do.
In reality, our deen is complete, we have guidance of Allah documented in form of Quran. Beyond this Allah will not send any more mahdi.
Whatever we are discussing shall have absolutely no effect what so ever on the events preceding or during or after whats going on, this discussion or any other, believing in Hadith about End of times or whatever it may be.

What shall come to pass will. The hadith, believing in them and discussions about them are personal choice.

You are welcome to not believe in them as you say, its a conspiracy about what is being cooked for or against GCC... hadiths 1400 years old...yeah sure, why not.

This is totally uneducated view point based on hearsay.
Do you believe in Ahadees? Or your own brain is enough to comprehend and completely understand Islam.

Whatever we are discussing shall have absolutely no effect what so ever on the events preceding or during or after whats going on, this discussion or any other, believing in Hadith about End of times or whatever it may be.

What shall come to pass will. The hadith, believing in them and discussions about them are personal choice.

You are welcome to not believe in them as you say, its a conspiracy about what is being cooked for or against GCC... hadiths 1400 years old...yeah sure, why not.

You don't even know Hadith writing started few centuries ago but you claim them 1400 years old!
Hadith is basically heresay collected by some collectors. I will not explain the process but ask some scholar about it, not the uneducated people.
I personally don't need Hadith to believe in end of times. Quran mentions about it and even portray the scenario in sura alqaria.
If people stick to Quran, sectarianism will cease to exist but we obviously are hell bent and hell bound.

Do you believe in Ahadees? Or your own brain is enough to comprehend and completely understand Islam.

If believing Hadith is brainy than i think i'm Einstein as i believe in Quran.

You don't even know Hadith writing started few centuries ago but you claim them 1400 years old!
Hadith is basically heresay collected by some collectors. I will not explain the process but ask some scholar about it.
I personally don't need Hadith to believe in end of times. Quran mentions about it and even portray the scenario in sura alqaria.
If people stick to Quran, sectarianism will cease to exist but we obviously are hell bent and hell bound.
and how do you hadiths collection had have started few centuries ago, i can gave lots reference that hadith collections was already started in the life of Muhammad PBUH and continues for centuries, if don't believe in any hadith then you're out of Islam @BATMAN :blah::blah::blah:

If believing Hadith is brainy than i think i'm Einstein as i believe in Quran.
So you don't believe in Muhammad PBUH then and out of Islam @BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom