What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy people and crazy talks going on

Not so!

Religious wars have never stopped and the fires are going to burn faster now.

Hindutvas are moving according to their belief system, Zionists are moving according to theirs and Muslims simply can't and should not ignore the Hadiths to prepare for now and future.

Very few voices were speaking of exactly the events happening now nearly 20 years ago but people called them crazy then and even today. Was it some 'tukka' by them to state the present events so clearly? No way! You need to open your real eyes and undo the brainwashing by the liberal brigade during the last 2 decades!

It has begun.... blood and troubles in Kashmir has started...

@Verve

Maybe there is little gap between Northern War and the Final War. I still don't see the final war happening right now (within a year at least), all the pieces just aren't in their places yet.

Dajjal in physical form to appear from Isfahan in Iran 20 years after the Final War (Ghazwah e Hind) but European war would have happened before then. Imam Mahdi will be recognised in Makkah shortly after Dajjal's appearance.

Those living in UK: Move out very soon after the end of Ghazwah e Hind (Final war). UK will cease to exit except in history books after the nuclear European war (WW3).

Allah knows best. We must prepare.

Not so!

Hindutvas are moving according to their belief system, Zionists are moving according to theirs and Muslims simply can't and should not ignore the Hadiths to prepare for now and future.

Very few voices were speaking of exactly the events happening now nearly 20 years ago but people called them crazy then and even today. Was it some 'tukka' by them to state the present events so clearly? No way! You need to open your real eyes and undo the brainwashing by the liberal brigade during the last 2 decades!

Maybe there is little gap between Northern War and the Final War. I still don't see the final war happening right now (within a year at least), all the pieces just aren't in their places yet.

Dajjal in physical form to appear from Isfahan in Iran 20 years after the Final War (Ghazwah e Hind) but European war would have happened before then. Imam Mahdi will be recognised in Makkah shortly after Dajjal's appearance.

Those living in UK: Move out very soon after the end of Ghazwah e Hind (Final war). UK will cease to exit except in history books after the nuclear European war (WW3).

Some interesting points raised bro.

Imam Mahdi Alayhis Salam will be recognised and establish his Khilafa before Ad-Dajjal appears.

Explain what you mean by Northern war? Are you alluding to the war Hazrat Nehmatullah Shah waliUllah told us abt where the river Attock will turn red three times? I sometimes think that the Northern war alludes to the Swat operation but I’m not sure

Where would anyone go once the major wars have kicked off? Will anywhere be nuclear free?

Palestine/Africa?

Not so!

interesting to read. Hasn't ghazwah already happened when muslim invasion of India happened?
also could the mahdi been already done also? Gen.Manek Shah who commanded our military was a Parsi, his ancestors came from Iran

interesting to read. Hasn't ghazwah already happened when muslim invasion of India happened?
also could the mahdi been already done also? Gen.Manek Shah who commanded our military was a Parsi, his ancestors came from Iran

No because when Ghazwa e Hind happens, the Muslim army will bring the Hindu leaders in chains to Jerusalem and they will find Hazrat Esa Alayhis Salam there

Some interesting points raised bro.

Imam Mahdi Alayhis Salam will be recognised and establish his Khilafa before Ad-Dajjal appears.

Explain what you mean by Northern war? Are you alluding to the war Hazrat Nehmatullah Shah waliUllah told us abt where the river Attock will turn red three times? I sometimes think that the Northern war alludes to the Swat operation but I’m not sure

Where would anyone go once the major wars have kicked off? Will anywhere be nuclear free?

Palestine/Africa?

Northern war has Gilgit, Nanga Parbat and Chitral specifically mentioned by NSW.

River Attock starting 3 times with blood of kuffar I believe relates to Ghazwa-e-Hind. Lahore falling for a time is then. This won't be nuclear, except maybe battlefield nukes.

As for going where, Prophet PBUH told us to go to mountains when these big wars unfold.

Even if there are its a guarded secret. U will dig up controversies nothing else.

First dynasty imams were from quresh before saud himself. So possibility is there.

Dont forget fire from yemen.
Black flags from afghan/pakistan region.
Three big earth quakes that will sink armies into earth, ( underground nukear bombs? Or techtonic weapons?)
High rising white smoke that will take souls instantly ( nuclear dust?).
Battles in syria.
Fight among turks and arabs on syrian borders.
Interesting discussion. Good to know you are following the events closely. The credible prominitions are indicated in Sahih Hadith. Some of the Hadiths may even seem confusing for the uninitiated.

The best way for people to understand these events is to take a structured approach.

There is the period of Fitna: knowledge would cease, ignorance galore, Alchohol abundance, open adultry etc etc.

The approaching events or minor signs: Greenery in Arab peninsula, Streams of water, abundance of wealth, high structures, rise of Mountain of Gold from River Euphrates etc.

The End times or Major Signs: The Signs of The coming of Imam Mahdi, Dajjal, Hadrat Esa AS, the Gog and Magog etc.

There is little doubt amongst the majority of Islamic Ulema that we are living in an era when most of the Fitnas have occurred as well as most of the minor signs have come to pass; we are living at the edge of the approaching end times.

crazy people and crazy discussion going on

Not really crazy... they are building some fitna to create destabilize in GCC. after few years you will what they do.
In reality, our deen is complete, we have guidance of Allah documented in form of Quran. Beyond this Allah will not send any more mahdi.

Could you please this a bit more... is it people? tech? or.....?
Its a people, "Yajoj wa Majoj" as The Holy Quran mentions this nation with the exact name in Al-Kahaf (18:92-99) and also that they will be set free near the Qayama:
"Then he [Dhul-Qarnayn] followed a way.

Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his] speech.

They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Yajoj and Majoj are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"

He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better [than what you offer], but assist me with strength; I will make between you and them a dam.

Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."

So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.

[Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it level, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."

And We will leave them that day surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly."

Could you please this a bit more... is it people? tech? or.....?
Some scholars say its structure (Nizam), some say its tech, some say its USA/Soviet structure (capitalism vs communism) but according to sahi hadiths it will be tribes that conceal by zorqarnain in Caucasus mountains, you have to see latest end of time by dr shahid masood sir

Look towards sharif family in macca. He will be from Sharifain. A Qureshi a hashimi. Of my clan

"Sharifian is not an Arabic word"

"We were with Umm Salamah and we were discussing Mahdi. She said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "Mahdi will be one of the descendents of Fatimah."

Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4086
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 161
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4086

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4285
In-book reference : Book 38, Hadith 7
English translation : Book 37, Hadith 4272

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4284
In-book reference : Book 38, Hadith 6
English translation : Book 37, Hadith 4271

“I (mohammad) and the Hour have been sent like these two,” and he held up his two fingers together.
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4040
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 115
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 404

"People will come from the east (He said east of Arabia as he himself was in it ), paving the way for Mahdi," meaning, for his rule.

Grade : Da'if (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4088
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 163
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4088

Last edited:
"Sharifian is not an Arabic word"

"We were with Umm Salamah and we were discussing Mahdi. She said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "Mahdi will be one of the descendents of Fatimah."

Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4086
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 161
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4086

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4285
In-book reference : Book 38, Hadith 7
English translation : Book 37, Hadith 4272

"People will come from the east, paving the way for Mahdi," meaning, for his rule.

Reference
: Sunan Ibn Majah 4088
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 163
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4088

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah

Reference
: Sunan Abi Dawud 4284
In-book reference : Book 38, Hadith 6
English translation : Book 37, Hadith 4271

Its not sharifian. Its sharif ain.
شریف عین
We call then sharif ain because we are syed Hashimiz but from 3rd wife of Ali R.A

They are from Daughter of Prophet Mihammad PBUH another wife of Ali R.A

They are our half brothers. We are called syed by many in iran, Iraq pakistan india. Central asia.

Sharif ain have direct lineage to the survivor brother. Its not islamic history as history of islam ends with end of Prophet Mohammed PBUH's life on earth.

Anyways when he comes no one will be able to doubt his credentials ;) even the ones who hate him would not be able to defy him because he will have majority of muslims shia suni and all that stuff with him.

That day there will be no shia or sunni only muslims. No arabs or turks no pakistani or chinese all will be known as muslim only.

The label shia or sunni digust me to my core.

Last edited:
Gog and Magog imply forces of EVIL (mischief/corruption).

These might have been two sister tribes in ancient times who harassed/victimized another which was put off by their corrupt ways, and wanted no part in it.
Dhul-Qarnayn helped the victim tribe in creating an impressive barrier in order to keep Gog and Magog away from it.

However, no type of barrier can/will last for indefinite period and as we can see now, corruption have spread everywhere, the hinted barrier have disappeared.

Look around you; Gog and Magog are everywhere (surging over each other).

Last edited:
Its a people, "Yajoj wa Majoj" as The Holy Quran mentions this nation with the exact name in Al-Kahaf (18:92-99) and also that they will be set free near the Qayama:
"Then he [Dhul-Qarnayn] followed a way.

Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his] speech.

They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Yajoj and Majoj are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"

He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better [than what you offer], but assist me with strength; I will make between you and them a dam.

Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."

So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.

[Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it level, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."

And We will leave them that day surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly."

Interestingly Gog and Magog are of human race.

Some suggest Russians and Chinese are them but I don't think so.

And it is refreshing change to PDF - in my early years any discussions on these predictions and prophesies were mocked at and closed down immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom