What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in 1979. I was born in 1988. 9 years later. But iv read and seen footages and headlines. Texts records etc.

Iv studied all the attacks on kabbah. As its part of my own history as well. Well not my history but my lineage.
I see. You are a Arab. Quraishi? Not Pakistani?

What a load of BS by suited buited mof like Shahid masood, these religious nuts have no limits to their craziness and psychosis.

When people of Pakistan can be made to believe to go fight wars for IRGC on the basis of similar BS, what more do you expect?

^^^ this is exactly why I hate prophesies. There is a whole sect that things the Mehdi came and we should follow their teaching aka qadianis

^^^ this is exactly why I hate prophesies. There is a whole sect that things the Mehdi came and we should follow their teaching aka qadianis

Shias are also waiting for mahdi n calls him the 12th imam and already use blavk flags n turbans.

I have stuff in my possession by which i will be the first to recognize him. God willing.

But yes caution is necessary. Too many terrorists posed as holymen these days.

I dont think there is anything u can recognise him. U may have Prophet SAW hair or something. Is there a sahih hadith about it? I mean abt how to recognise him?

Even if there are its a guarded secret. U will dig up controversies nothing else.

First dynasty imams were from quresh before saud himself. So possibility is there.

Dont forget fire from yemen.
Black flags from afghan/pakistan region.
Three big earth quakes that will sink armies into earth, ( underground nukear bombs? Or techtonic weapons?)
High rising white smoke that will take souls instantly ( nuclear dust?).
Battles in syria.
Fight among turks and arabs on syrian borders.

Re. the fire from Yemen... isn’t that close to the day of qiyamat itself. Some refer to it as a fitna (current war on Yemen) which will affect the Arab world.

Re.Syria

I believe what we are seeing now is the prelude to the big war. Some scholars say the Mahalma/Armageddon will happen after WW3. Allah knows best

Well things are very convoluted, complex and filled with fitna.

I have my source, all I can say is that in a few years, we will see a few major events happening. Then war being inflicted upon turkey, followed by Indo Pak war (yes that one, where Dr.Sawami ji would be enchained). Then there would be a few years of peace, then WW3, then Dajjal and all. I must say, time is very short. Let's say if I'm 30 years old, I would be able to witness the time of Dajjal when I have still something left in me.

From 8:30 to 11:50

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.

Birth of Imam e Akhir uz Zaman is among certainties and no educated right minded Muslim can deny His coming.

Thank you fir sharing this. Im always on the hunt for more information regarding this issue. I want to know how much people know about it.

This is my favorite topic iv spent 20 years preparing for it. And still keep preparing hopefully i will see it with my own eyes and i will participate with full participation. Come what may this topic is my life.

20 yrs is a hell of a long time... I mean are u serious?

What I have read is that a group of awliya will recognise Imam Mahdi by Rukne Yemani and will pledge their allegiance to him

What a load of BS by suited buited mof like Shahid masood, these religious nuts have no limits to their craziness and psychosis.

We also know the craziness of liberal dogs, like the pigs who used to run pages like 'Bhensa'. I can name all of your liberal dogs, who feel satisfied barking against Islamic state of Pakistan. Dogs are barking for 1400 years and we religious people are still standing with our Islamic ideals. Unlike liberal traitors, we have not sold our Eman to western Kafir masters, nor do we have adopted the idolatry of secularism. Thank God, He has protected our Eman from this fitnah.

We also know the craziness of liberal dogs, like the pigs who used to run pages like 'Bhensa'. I can name all of your liberal dogs, who feel satisfied barking against Islamic state of Pakistan. Dogs are barking for 1400 years and we religious people are still standing with our Islamic ideals. Unlike liberal traitors, we have not sold our Eman to western Kafir masters, nor do we have adopted the idolatry of secularism. Thank God, He has protected our Eman from this fitnah.

Agree with everything, but let's not call them dogs. Though I wish I could swing a hammer at the head of that bhensa!

Agree with everything, but let's not call them dogs. Though I wish I could swing a hammer at the head of that bhensa!
True, they are worst than dogs. Dog is a loyal creature, but they opened their mouth against their own country and it's ideology. Dogs are far better than the people who used to run 'Bhensa' and it is a fact that they all were liberals.

Sorry, I cant use softer language for traitors and blasphemers of Islam.

What is very interesting that Saudi clerics even know the person by name.

If they know him, I am sure the current Saudi establishment know this as well. A direct threat to the house of Saud.

Even if they know him they cant touch him what Allah has decreed no one can change what is man when my lord has decreed something to happen man is nothing but a fool for thinking of himself as something so big and powerful

Imam Mahdi will not claim he is the Imam

as a matter of fact he will be running away while people make him the Imam

Then he will send 10 riders on 10 beautiful horses to confirm the news of the arrival of the Dajjjal

they will confirm the calamity is here

Imam will fight hard against forces of the Dajjal, but Allah swt has given the capability to defeat Dajjal only to Isa the Son of Mary, the righteous son of a righteous women

Damascus and the location is Umayyad mosque, Prophet Isa will descend

then from far the false messiah will see the real messiah and Isa the Son of Mary will chase the Dajjal and say it is written that I owe you one blow

and then after this another of Allahs swt creatures will be revealed, Gog Magog

what a test that will be and Prophet Isa task is a tough one

According to prophecies.

The first claim of Mahdi will be false during the war. So remember this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom