What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do you believe in Hadith from the messenger of god (Muhammad PCBUH) this mehdi personality was define in depth on various sahi hadiths @BATMAN :crazy::crazy::crazy:
can you list all of them with the chain of people from whom it is quoted so we can discuss that too. I am a little unsure and need convincing.

So you are Syed. Mashallah
Are you suggesting that Syed is better than other human beings. Since when did Islam became an ancestral religion. Are you forgetting the Khutbah tul Widah?

He did not commit any blunder.
The real chaos will start not from Kashmir, but it will be another issue, that India will hit soon(if modi will not, Amit Shah will). It will trigger an autoimmune process within India, and if everything worked as I am anticipating, South, specially Kernataka guys will declare independence before anyone else.
One thing that I noticed about Shaikh, that he rarely speaks against India, and rarely gives any importance to the hadiths about India. It may be his love for India, as he is originally from Hyderabad Dakkan.

I work in my profession with a lady from Kerala. On one of the long trip, I inquired from her about the situation in the South in general and Kerala in particular.

She said that general public in the South including Kerala thinks that the Northerners are lazy asses who control the country politically but do not contribute economically compared to the southerners who are more educated and technically qualified and are far more productive and thus contribute significantly higher percentage to the exchequer of the country. She said we feel we would be far better off, separated from India. Both politically and financially.

I work in my profession with a lady from Kerala. On one of the long trip, I inquired from her about the situation in the South in general and Kerala in particular.

She said that general public in the South including Kerala thinks that the Northerners are lazy asses who control the country politically but do not contribute economically compared to the southerners who are more educated and technically qualified and are far more productive and thus contribute significantly higher percentage to the exchequer of the country. She said we feel we would be far better off, separated from India. Both politically and financially.
I am sensing that since long time.

QURAN there is no mention/reference of DAJJAL in any Sourats, and do you thinks there will be no DAJJAL coming just before Quiamat
you failed to see where i was coming from, it's was bit of sarcastic, but i do believe in Digital age (as i wrote) million times more than mahdi.
Although Dajjal may not be mentioned in Quran... (i don't know yet, but than this is why i always ask show me but people have nothing to show but heresy.) but the world is getting digitally controlled as described in heresy about dajjal.... in the end every heresy could be either right or wrong, but we can't shape our lives or start cursing Arabs based on heresy, which mulla has drilled in brains around Pakistan!

Maybe you guys are new sect
Of course, we all have seen many new sects sprang up during the course of past 15-20 years. Muslims are may be 1 in 1000.

Interesting. we should have a sticky thread to keep all end of times lectures/videos together.
Why not and earn loads of sawab, by sharing in misguiding the people.

99% of Muslims believe in the arrival of Imam Mahdi.
Muslims are being mislead systematically.

Mahdi is just a ruler or Khalifa who will build the world order through which the real event of the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS), will happen.
Do you not believe in the 2nd coming of Eesa (AS)?
I surely see the signs of fitna, rest only Allah knows better.

you failed to see where i was coming from, it's was bit of sarcastic, but i do believe in Digital age (as i wrote) million times more than mahdi.
Although Dajjal may not be mentioned in Quran... (i don't know yet, but than this is why i always ask show me but people have nothing to show but heresy.) but the world is getting digitally controlled as described in heresy about dajjal.... in the end every heresy could be either right or wrong, but we can't shape our lives or start cursing Arabs based on heresy, which mulla has drilled in brains around Pakistan!
And you call Mullah our Prophet (PBUH) naozobillah, now think who is kaffir @BATMAN
Why not and earn loads of sawab, by sharing in misguiding the people.
And you are mislead/misguided fool @BATMAN

Folks with no knowledge of the matter should refrain from commenting on stuff that they do not know about. We have people here questioning Ahadith/Ilm-ul-Rijal.

Don't harp about "I've been a Muslim all my life I haven't heard of this from my parents". That makes you look very ignorant about the subject matter.

This makes you no different about the people mentioned in this ayat:

61:6
"And remember when Jesus, son of Mary, said, o children of Israel, surely I am Allah's Messenger unto you fulfilling that which is before me of Torah, and giving glad tidings of e. Messenger who will come after me. His name will be Ahmad. And when he came to them with clear proofs they said, 'This is clear enchantment"'

Dr Qayamat Masood is an idiot and we should not take him seriously../.

Would you take seriously the current leaders of Israel and America working and waiting for their messiah?

Dr Shahid is just an anchor, the Arab scholars he spoke to are just ordinary people, both got no influence on state policies or decision making.

Aright after reading the whole comment section last night and then going to sleep I had a really odd dream, it could be possible that my worries trigger the dream but I took some key points..

-Reading news about sun rising abnormally and full eclipse
-going for prayer for the last time to ask for forgiveness because I heard about the prophecy of gates of forgiveness being closed "on a side note, before this dream I never read in details about this prophecy "
-i get ready to do wazu
-now was the prayer time.
-everyone can see the moon getting darker
-the time comes when the sun rises from the left side
-the sun looked really close and it felt like it was angry?
-however the imam points out some key points.
--He says the sun isn't allained were it should be and that he could tell where the sun should be for the prophecy to come true.
-Everyone was kinda relieved

Sorry for the choppy English, Can someone shed some light on what I saw in my dream and also tbh in the middle of me writing this comment, I googled about the prophecy of the sun in islam and it really scared me for a moment cuz the sun could've Rose from any side in my dream but why it rose from the left side (the west) "The ninth sign is the rising of the sun from the west after a long night"
Another thing I noticed was the Isha prayer time, why wasn't it some other prayer time which is also really odd.
Another thing to point out was the color of the sun was bluish/redish instead of its normal color that we normally see from earth.

Last edited:
I surely see the signs of fitna, rest only Allah knows better.

You see the signs? Signs are the corroboration of knowledge given in past with the events of present. So where is your knowledge of signs is coming from? You dont believe in hadees and sunnah!!

Are you saying that all of them were ignorant, illiterate and didnt understood the Deen, beginning from Sahaba to Tabiyeen to current generation? (Naoz o Billah) Surely, Iblees is misleading you systematically.

Are you saying that all of them were ignorant, illiterate and didnt understood the Deen, beginning from Sahaba to Tabiyeen to current generation? (Naoz o Billah) Surely, Iblees is misleading you systematically.

I'm saying Muslims are being mislead ever since Islamic revolution, not only being mislead new fitnas are being created on regular basis and killings of Muslims thereof.
Rest you tribe are creative as hell and ever ready to issue fatwa but you have no problem with those who burn Quran and worship idols and dead lying in graves.
Instead of answering the main query, which is where is it written in Quran and when was the current books of ahadith first published, where are the original books and what were the disclaimers by the collectors of ahadith which simply translates to heresy.

Last edited:
Aright after reading the whole comment section last night and then going to sleep I had a really odd dream, it could be possible that my worries trigger the dream but I took some key points..

-Reading news about sun rising abnormally and full eclipse
-going for prayer for the last time to ask for forgiveness because I heard about the prophecy of gates of forgiveness being closed "on a side note, before this dream I never read in details about this prophecy "
-i get ready to do wazu
-now was the prayer time.
-everyone can see the moon getting darker
-the time comes when the sun rises from the left side
-the sun looked really close and it felt like it was angry?
-however the imam points out some key points.
--He says the sun isn't allained were it should be and the he could tell where the sun should be for the prophecy to come true.
-Everyone was kinda relieved

Sorry for the choppy English, Can someone shed some light on what I saw in my dream and also tbh in the middle of me writing this comment, I googled about the prophecy of the sun in islam and it really scared me for a moment cuz the sun could've Rose from any side in my dream but why it rose from the left side (the west) "The ninth sign is the rising of the sun from the west after a long night"
Another thing I noticed was the Isha prayer time, why wasn't it some other prayer time which is also really odd.
Another thing to point out was the color of the sun was bluish/redish instead of its normal color that we normally see from earth.

Get closer to the deen and work on your internal self. You don’t know when the qiyamat will begin, but it may be soon. Don’t let it catch you unaware.

@BATMAN I know you do not like this thread brother, but please allow it to continue.

Some things are being discussed here which are not commonly discussed in the internet.

Many people see the Last Days coming and are curious about what Islam has to say about it.

It is not anyone’s job to convince you one way or the other. Everyone can believe as they choose.

Jazakh Allahu Khair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom