What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see the signs? Signs are the corroboration of knowledge given in past with the events of present. So where is your knowledge of signs is coming from? You dont believe in hadees and sunnah!!
So So So... where did i say, i don't believe in sunna? Now please pull that part and show me, instead of pulling crap out of your mouth.

And you call Mullah our Prophet (PBUH) naozobillah, now think who is kaffir @BATMAN

You are saying it.

So So So... where did i say, i don't believe in sunna? Now please pull that part and show me, instead of pulling crap out of your mouth.
And how do we able to get this Sunna, definitely from those Sehi Hadiths you fool @BATMAN

You are saying it.
And tell me you retard those respected religious scholars/personalities like IMAM BUKHARI/IMAM MUSLIM/IMAM SHAFAI/ IMAM HUMBLE are Mullah, that's shows how Your EMAN is, most of these saw some SAHBA and BIBIS in their life and get teach, and quoted these sehi hadiths from various TABAI/TABIEN who saw various SAHABA -E- AKRAM @BATMAN and you're post reported for insulting those respected religious entities @BATMAN :blah::blah::blah:

You are a confused soul.

We had all the discussions about Mahdi and you were adamant to show Mahdi in Quran, rejecting Hadees about him.

The "signs" you very conveniently talked about, they are mentioned in Hadees, in detail.

Make you mind you moron.

I'm saying Muslims are being mislead ever since Islamic revolution, not only being mislead new fitnas are being created on regular basis and killings of Muslims thereof.

Muslims are being mislead, new fitnas emerged or created and precious Muslim blood was spilled. You are right to that extent. However, if you meant that majority of Muslim population had been deceived by fitnah's, or majority of Muslim population got distracted from the right path at any moment in the Islamic history, then you are wrong. If we assume that majority of scholars got deceived from the beginning, then you are not just raising a question mark on Hadith but Quran itself. Quran is transferred to us by Tawatur, so does Sunnah of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). By declaring majority of Muslims Gumrah you are discrediting Quran. The same people who transferred Sunnah to their next generation were also involved in transferring Quran. The source is the same for both Quran and Sunnah.

Rest you tribe are creative as hell and ever ready to issue fatwa

Please suggest me, what should we say when a person start to discredit whole Deen? Sunnah is the foundation of deen and whoever rejects Sunnah is rejecting whole Deen.

no problem with those who burn Quran and worship idols and dead lying in graves

Irrelevant.

Instead of answering the main query,

You didnt raised any worthwhile question. The question which was raised has been answered.

which is where is it written in Quran and when was the current books of ahadith first published,

Already answered.

where are the original books and what were the disclaimers by the collectors of ahadith which simply translates to heresy.

Orignal books and authentic Sunnah of Holy Prophet is transferred to us by Tawatur. You need to learn, dear.

You are a confused soul.

We had all the discussions about Mahdi and you were adamant to show Mahdi in Quran, rejecting Hadees about him.

The "signs" you very conveniently talked about, they are mentioned in Hadees, in detail.

Make you mind you moron.

I said pull that part, where i reject Sunnah? Rest is all not interesting for me.

It all started with the counter argument, where a sectarian rats declared me kafir, because i asked to show the source of hadith of mahdi in Quran?
It's not a surprise to me that some sects. get charged up the moment they hear about Quran. I enjoy that and i will keep bringing the guidance of Quran vs. the nonsense.

Sunnah is the foundation of deen and whoever rejects Sunnah is rejecting whole Deen.

That's you.. you practically rejected sunna by being a liar.

Last edited:
I said pull that part, where i reject Sunnah? Rest is all not interesting for me.

It all started with the counter argument, where a sectarian rats declared me kafir, because i asked to show the source of hadith of mahdi in Quran?
It's not a surprise to that some sects. get charged up the moment they hear about Quran. I enjoy that and i will keep bringing the guidance of Quran vs. the nonsense.

That's you.. you practically rejected sunna by being a liar.

Do tell us about that lie? And by the way, why are you picking up one liners? Cant you answer the argument or formulate counter argument. You are piking things like a Kid without bothering about the crux of the discussion.

Ok, after reading so many pages the first question that popped up in my mind is still unanswered.

How will we know the guy claiming to be Imam Mahdi is the real Mahdi not an imposter? Any miracles associated with the appearance of Mahdi??-

From 8:30 to 11:50

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.
Give me a single ayat from Quran about Hazrat Mahdi ....

No Hadith required since Allah SWT took responsibility of only Quran to be true word from Allah SWT not for Hadith which published as a book after the departure of Prophet PBUH at least 100 years....

Because of Mahidi concept we have many many offshoots of Islam....

Druze, Bhai.......... x 100 and Ahmadi.....

Woh tamam hadith true hien jin ko source Quran hai...aor jin ka source Quran nahien,,,,?

@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence

Give me a single ayat from Quran about Hazrat Mahdi ....

No Hadith required since Allah SWT took responsibility of only Quran to be true word from Allah SWT not for Hadith which published as a book after the departure of Prophet PBUH at least 100 years....

Because of Mahidi concept we have many many offshoots of Islam....

Druze, Bhai.......... x 100 and Ahmadi.....

Woh tamam hadith true hien jin ko source Quran hai...aor jin ka source Quran nahien,,,,?

@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence
And there is also no mention of DAJJAL in Quran so you don't believe on DAJJAL also because its only in hadiths @Maarkhoor

Ok, after reading so many pages the first question that popped up in my mind is still unanswered.

How will we know the guy claiming to be Imam Mahdi is the real Mahdi not an imposter? Any miracles associated with the appearance of Mahdi??-

Inculcate Iman in your heart, and pray for Allah swt to give you a discerning eye.

If you stick by the principles of Islam in your daily life, read Quran as much as you can, control your nafs/gunnah, do not take rights/haqooq of others, Allah swt will honor you in Dunya and Akhirat.

No because when Ghazwa e Hind happens, the Muslim army will bring the Hindu leaders in chains to Jerusalem and they will find Hazrat Esa Alayhis Salam there
No, it won't be so soon. There would be a gap between when we enchain Dr. Sawami and transport him over the back of a truck to Pakistan, and the March on Israel.

At least a decade.

Not so!

Religious wars have never stopped and the fires are going to burn faster now.

Hindutvas are moving according to their belief system, Zionists are moving according to theirs and Muslims simply can't and should not ignore the Hadiths to prepare for now and future.

Very few voices were speaking of exactly the events happening now nearly 20 years ago but people called them crazy then and even today. Was it some 'tukka' by them to state the present events so clearly? No way! You need to open your real eyes and undo the brainwashing by the liberal brigade during the last 2 decades!

Maybe there is little gap between Northern War and the Final War. I still don't see the final war happening right now (within a year at least), all the pieces just aren't in their places yet.

Dajjal in physical form to appear from Isfahan in Iran 20 years after the Final War (Ghazwah e Hind) but European war would have happened before then. Imam Mahdi will be recognised in Makkah shortly after Dajjal's appearance.

Those living in UK: Move out very soon after the end of Ghazwah e Hind (Final war). UK will cease to exit except in history books after the nuclear European war (WW3).

Allah knows best. We must prepare.

Very good approximations. You seem to be following the topic pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom