What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

You are a soft Sanghi.

Which is, you are a Hindu who empathize with their cause, but is uncomfortable with their methods, and therefore goes to great lengths to rationalize the need for such and the background.

This is a precursor to what I call the "but" paradigm that afflicts soft Islamists.

You guys are cut from the same cloth. One side dyed green, the other side saffron.

Sadly for you the Titanfall has a band in between that separates the natural union of the two.

Cheers, Doc
I am a supersoft secular

Jai hindu
Labbaik

I don't see anything wrong with it. If locals are not happy then they can rename it to anything.

You are a soft Sanghi.

Which is, you are a Hindu who empathize with their cause, but is uncomfortable with their methods, and therefore goes to great lengths to rationalize the need for such and the background.

This is a precursor to what I call the "but" paradigm that afflicts soft Islamists.

You guys are cut from the same cloth. One side dyed green, the other side saffron.

Sadly for you the Titanfall has a band in between that separates the natural union of the two.

Cheers, Doc
haha everyone is interested in scaling me. But evade my questions. Just like @takeiteasy you too are trying to figure out the level of my right-leaning politics and confront me rather than my words.

Let's say I don't exist, does my point stands true? I have no empathy for Libertards (there are Liberals but they are again being politically right). But I do empathize with Liberals for their situation, if they criticize, they'll be automatically branded Sanghi which they don't want to be associated with, due to political views.

Who are to be blamed for the rise of Saffron? I think what AK Antony said is right, the Congress played appeasement politics which drove the majority community out. In other words, they took the Hindu majority for granted.

I don't see anything wrong with it. If locals are not happy then they can rename it to anything.
Some friends from pakistsn are objecting.

haha everyone is interested in scaling me. But evade my questions. Just like @takeiteasy you too are trying to figure out the level of my right-leaning politics and confront me rather than my words.

Let's say I don't exist, does my point stands true? I have no empathy for Libertards (there are Liberals but they are again being politically right). But I do empathize with Liberals for their situation, if they criticize, they'll be automatically branded Sanghi which they don't want to be associated with, due to political views.

Who are to be blamed for the rise of Saffron? I think what AK Antony said is right, the Congress played appeasement politics which drove the majority community out. In other words, they took the Hindu majority for granted.
Some sort of appeasement is ok , but regional parties crossed all limits, like Mamta banergy

:lol::lol:

Secular india is a massive threat to Pakistan

However the india that is emerging :enjoy::angel:

India is secular and always will be. And secular or not secular, India as an existential threat to Pakistan is only in your dreams. Pakistan stopped being our concern around 2010 - 11. It was sealed in 2014.

True India is emerging to be the third largest economy in the world in a few years.

India is secular and always will be. And secular or not secular, India as an existential threat to Pakistan is only in your dreams. Pakistan stopped being our concern around 2010 - 11. It was sealed in 2014.

True India is emerging to be the third largest economy in the world in a few years.

They delivered the crystal ball i ordered on the wrong address. Did you by any chance have that?

Some sort of appeasement is ok , but regional parties crossed all limits, like Mamta banergy
I don't see anything wrong with what Mamta is doing. She is doing what's necessary to keep her government in power. Only the Hindu majority can change that, if they want. Or they can go along the way of North East, or J&K. The choice is theirs.

After modi came in power pakistsn again became important for india.

They delivered the crystal ball i ordered on the wrong address. Did you by any chance have that?
No, I bleed. Mine are made of soft tissues with blood running all around.:)

No, I bleed. Mine are made of soft tissues with blood running all around.:)

Did you harvest these organs in India? India is a big destination for organ traffickers you know.

After modi came in power pakistsn again became important for india.
How exactly? Do they have any political influence in India? They are confined to sending proxies in J&K. That Pakistan ended in 2008. Now things have changed for everyone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom