What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

India is secular and always will be. And secular or not secular, India as an existential threat to Pakistan is only in your dreams. Pakistan stopped being our concern around 2010 - 11. It was sealed in 2014.

True India is emerging to be the third largest economy in the world in a few years.

Secularism is dying a dogs death in india

You are becoming exactly what Jinnah predicted you would :tup:

Our 150 and growing nuclear warheads are just for show, of course india dosent have to worry about Pakistan

With a population heading towards 1.5 billion i can think of nothing better for india then the path you are on:coffee:

Did you harvest these organs in India? India is a big destination for organ traffickers you know.
It dropped when I was @ 12-13. Wasn't aware it was there. And no, the largest source is from yoga loving falun gong. And they are not in India.

Our 150 and growing nuclear warheads are just for show, of course india dosent have to worry about Pakistan

With a population heading towards 1.5 billion i can think of nothing better for india then the path you are on:coffee:
Says you. India until early 2000 was the time when the term secularism was only a fancy term. Country was in a huge mess of communal violence, religious intolerance, political murders. Ethnic violence. Guess you guys were too young at that time and social media and internet were a luxury.

haha, worry about what Jinnah predicted you would be. And you lost it back in the 60's 70's. lol.

What Nuclear bumb, it's boring bruv, skip it. We too have it.

Hey our population growth is not even at par with your nation which already crossed 200Million. And India treats the population as an asset. They can migrate and dominate;).

How exactly? Do they have any political influence in India? They are confined to sending proxies in J&K. That Pakistan ended in 2008. Now things have changed for everyone.
Modi needs pakistan for votes

Modi needs pakistan for votes
I haven't heard the name Pakistan much in 2014. Only a feeble mention came in during the time when MMS met Pak ambassador during Gujarat elections. Also during J&K elections.

Hey our population growth is not even at par with your nation which already crossed 200Million

Pakistan is 3 and a half times smaller in landmass but almost 7 times smaller in population you cant compare our 200million to the population overload that is occurring in india

Country was in a huge mess of communal violence, religious intolerance, political murders. Ethnic violence.

This is happening today where have you been??
India worst country for women, thats today
Massive population in extreme poverty, thats today
U.N declares india a human rights abuser in Kashmir, thats today too

With hindutva rising their will be insurmountable division in india

Secularism and Hindutva are not mutually exclusive.

What decisions has this govt made which are not secular ?

haha everyone is interested in scaling me. But evade my questions. Just like @takeiteasy you too are trying to figure out the level of my right-leaning politics and confront me rather than my words.

Let's say I don't exist, does my point stands true? I have no empathy for Libertards (there are Liberals but they are again being politically right). But I do empathize with Liberals for their situation, if they criticize, they'll be automatically branded Sanghi which they don't want to be associated with, due to political views.

Who are to be blamed for the rise of Saffron? I think what AK Antony said is right, the Congress played appeasement politics which drove the majority community out. In other words, they took the Hindu majority for granted.

Too much whining by some people who are part of a community that numbers a billion plus.

Suck it up.

Everyone's equally fucked.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistan is 3 and a half times smaller in landmass but almost 7 times smaller in population you cant compare our 200million to the population overload that is occurring in india
That's not the point, the point is do you have enough resources to feed the 200 million. Last time I check, you are one of the largest water-stressed countries in the world. Which means the existing population growth cannot sustain development and a shortage of resources.

This is happening today where have you been??
India worst country for women, thats today
Massive population in extreme poverty, thats today
U.N declares india a human rights abuser in Kashmir, thats today too

With hindutva rising their will be insurmountable division in india
I look at the statistics, you look at the social media. The number of communal violence drastically reduced from those times, the number of crimes registered increased massively since 2000's.

Not UN, a retard sitting in UNHRC made a statement on Kashmir. Now that statement rests somewhere in a dustbin.

That's what you lot wish for. But things are looking up to your disappointment.

I haven't heard the name Pakistan much in 2014. Only a feeble mention came in during the time when MMS met Pak ambassador during Gujarat elections. Also during J&K elections.
MMS did not have 56 inch ka seena

MMS did not have 56 inch ka seena
I really like MMS, he should've been the president of Congress instead of that Bargirl - Sonia Maino and her ganja munching son Rahul Rajiv.

I really like MMS, he should've been the president of Congress instead of that Bargirl - Sonia Maino and her ganja munching son Rahul Rajiv.

I really have always liked Sushma ji.

But we have to live with who we get.

Cheers, Doc

That's not the point, the point is do you have enough resources to feed the 200 million. Last time I check, you are one of the largest water-stressed countries in the world. Which means the existing population growth cannot sustain development and a shortage of resources.

That IS the point, a big proportion of Pakistans fresh water simply goes into the sea

Just like Pakistan has had to concentrate on power generation for 5 years to overcome the problem of loadshedding it will need more dams and water storage facilities but india is also water stressed

You have multi millions in extreme poverty whilst Pakistan has almost none

Your population is heading towards 1.5 billion with less space and your talking about Pakistan?

look at the statistics, you look at the social media. The number of communal violence drastically reduced from those times, the number of crimes registered increased massively since 2000's.

You look at fudged statistics, I look at reality of rising hindutva ripping india apart

Not UN, a retard sitting in UNHRC

So UNHCR condemns indias human rights abuses in Kashmir

That IS the point, a big proportion of Pakistans fresh water simply goes into the sea

Just like Pakistan has had to concentrate on power generation for 5 years to overcome the problem of loadshedding it will need more dams and water storage facilities but india is also water stressed

You have multi millions in extreme poverty whilst Pakistan has almost none

Your population is heading towards 1.5 billion with less space and your talking about Pakistan?
That's the future. I can apply the same story when we will be 1.5 Billion. So, screw that argument.

You look at fudged statistics, I look at reality of rising hindutva ripping india apart
Oh I never thought you are some powerful being who don't need statistics but can see the reality from PDF. LOL

So UNHCR condemns indias human rights abuses in Kashmir
Like I said, who cares about UNHRC. Do they have any powers? Another coffee club where a bunch of hypocrites shouts and argues.

And if UNHRC must condemn something like that, there should be a co-sponsorship. Did you get any support for the verbatim or it failed to make any mark? It boils down to one thing, the retarded High Commissioner in UNHRC didn't realize he needs support and India is not Israel.

I really have always liked Sushma ji.

But we have to live with who we get.

Cheers, Doc
We get what we deserve. Sushma ji is not a politician (or she is not used to the new style of politics) that's the problem. She is a smart and caring woman.

states even with dead secularism is better than theocratic extreme right wing states .

we believe in what abul kalam azad said .

Secularism and Hindutva are not mutually exclusive.

What decisions has this govt made which are not secular ?

decision is not important , atmosphere created by silence and indifference of leaders shown on spreading of hatred and violence against minorities is tearing the secular fabric apart. when one section of society is not feeling safe there incompetence of govt comes in.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom