What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

Lol! Why is this dude triggered when talking about rice bag converts? I guess out of ignorance on what happens, the Christian missionary offers rice bag to poor tribal people for converting to Christianity.
or maybe those tribals are dying coz of meat ban .

or maybe those tribals are dying coz of meat ban .
We don't actually check what the tribals are doing. We neither carpet bomb them too. So, I think until then I just read and enjoy your ignorance.

We don't actually check what the tribals are doing. We neither carpet bomb them too. So, I think until then I just read and enjoy your ignorance.

we don't make them disappear or declare them lapta afrad.

yeah sorry my mistake .
you people only focuses on minorities .

:lol:

Your beloved dharmic faiths only came with the Aryan invasions, they're as indigenous to the region as Christianity and Islam are.
Yes and adam was the first Muslim. :lol:

Still better than 72s promised in the make believe heaven.

No it's not, your religion is a pathetic piece of garbage, that's why it's dying and ours is continuously expanding.

You'll see how real it is when you die, don't worry.

No it's not, your religion is a pathetic piece of garbage, that's why it's dying and ours is continuously expanding.

You'll see how real it is when you die, don't worry.
Another snow flake triggered. Keep on reporting man. I wish you get your 72s as your mullah promised you in the afterlife. :lol:

Another snow flake triggered. Keep on reporting man. I wish you get your 72s as your mullah promised you in the afterlife. :lol:

We don't tolerate blasphemy, nothing "snow flake" about it, it's called having self-respect, I know you Hindustanis don't really have such a concept after having your a55es beaten by Muslims for so long, but I'm sure even you low IQ'd swamp dwellers can comprehend the idea.

And I hope you get all the cow piss you desire when you die, maybe it will help alleviate the burning.

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of company from your own kind too. Hell won't be so bad.

We don't tolerate blasphemy, nothing "snow flake" about it, it's called having self-respect, I know you Hindustanis don't really have such a concept after having your a55es beaten by Muslims for so long, but I'm sure even you low IQ'd swamp dwellers can comprehend the idea.

And I hope you get all the cow piss you desire when you die, maybe it will help alleviate the burning.

Lol @ self respect... please. You were sold by your very own for few thousands dollars and allowed to be droned @ even cheaper price. Sell that snake oil in the markets of darra adam khel. Because we all know what your self respect is worth.

Lol @ self respect... please. You were sold by your very own for few thousands dollars and allowed to be droned @ even cheaper price. Sell that snake oil in the markets of darra adam khel. Because we all know what your self respect is worth.

Just because our government are cucks doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Shame the same doesn't apply to Hindustan, you're all cucks.

Just because our government are cucks doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Shame the same doesn't apply to Hindustan, you're all cucks.

Unfortunately it was the Jarnails who put that price tags on you guys, not your "government". But yeah the macho image superimposed by them Jarnails are as real as the 72s promised by the mullah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom